Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 18301
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18106

    Couple of Pros it seems


  2. #18105

  3. #18104

    Field Report time

    Deja. Got her to agree to 300, meeting to night.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4

    JC. Hit for 300, uncovered. Wet as fuck, would love to see her again but comss are spotty. She is also bigger than her pics but still.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-0761ace21136

    Roxy. Platonic only, waste of time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-4d7be9bea214

    Challenger. Beggar / Waste of time. No need to engage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-8872c032f455

    Dani. Comms are spotty, got her down to 350-400, didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-45c45ccb0696

    Audrey. Beggar / Scammer no need to engage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f2b8c106b198

    Ashley. Hit uncovered for 300, multiple rounds. Good bbj. She keeps hitting me up but doesn't have a car so she needs to get picked up. Little overweight but tight kitty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-358c383fff59

    Somename. Hit for 300 uncovered. She's a weird one, she gets off once and then she's done. Kinda boring. Nice tits. Not a great body. Actually, her performance isn't great either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-ceb3713b1fc9

    Maria. Reinforcing that this one is a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-b619a42708cf

    Ashley. Made contact but got scammer vibes from her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-42c7baf034aa

    Lucy. Texting with this one, comms are super spotty. Would like any feedback on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-849802055bf4

    For all the girls who let me hit it uncovered, I did prove that I am clean with current test results. If you have at least one partner especially from this site you should also make sure you're getting tested. Be nice to the good ones and have fun. I'm getting off that site because its just too much work for very little payout. Was fun though. I'm keeping one or two to myself.

  4. #18103

    Good grief!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    So I was messaging a so-so looking potential SB and offered her $300 ppm, which I thought was fair. Her verbatim response was "My minimum is typically $xxx and I have a $200 cancellation fee. ".

    Cancellation fee? Seriously WTF! How TF does she enforce that?
    Not even the pros have a cancellation fee that high! And yeah, does she send you a bill or Venmo request?

  5. #18102
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.
    I have the same question, can someone help? TIA.

  6. #18101

    This is ridiculous

    So I was messaging a so-so looking potential SB and offered her $300 ppm, which I thought was fair. Her verbatim response was "My minimum is typically $xxx and I have a $200 cancellation fee. ".

    Cancellation fee? Seriously WTF! How TF does she enforce that?

  7. #18100

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Wants online only before meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-a9a85a3244b8
    Today based in Cleveland!

  8. #18099

    That's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll save you, my brothers, some time.

    Angela. Wants $3 K per month allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-9a31194154af
    Just tell her you will need to see her 10 x and start out with 300 first couple of meets and then either drop her or continue!

  9. #18098

    Rosie

    I'll save you some time.

    Rosie. Wants $1 K PPM. DC profile, but claims to live near Fairfax.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-0df8582e9b33
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosie.jpg‎  

  10. #18097

    Angela

    I'll save you, my brothers, some time.

    Angela. Wants $3 K per month allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-9a31194154af
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela.jpg‎  

  11. #18096
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    LOL I think I meant open to fuck or something along that line but not sure how that turned into probiotics? Out of curiosity, did you discuss $$ She came across as super high maintenance to me.
    Never got around to money talk. She's ok for someone to bust a nut in her pussy though. She sent me a video clip of her riding some guy off seeking. Said he treated her like an alien and that his dick was small. Very fascinating conversation.

  12. #18095
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the eagerness sets off my Spidey sense.
    Shit, her filters can't even cover those bags under her eyes plus she has a gunt. If your desperate enough to smash thst thing is no more than 100.

  13. #18094

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Not looking to waste time.

    Emma.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-1d5b30b17b92

    Sameera.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-7f49c018d33f

    Lilly (not sure I want to, but scheduled on ass alone).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-e271134651a8
    Emma, eh. Thick. Probably not again.

    Sameera, scheduled for tomorrow, but went dark. 99.99 total ghost.

    Lily, scheduled Friday, but 50% she shows, and 50% even then.

    Slim pickings. Not going to lie.

  14. #18093

    Shape for 19

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    No clue yet. I'm messaging her now. She seems pretty motivated to meet. Doesn't look like her body is in great shape for a 19 year old.
    You think?128514;.

  15. #18092
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    No clue yet. I'm messaging her now. She seems pretty motivated to meet. Doesn't look like her body is in great shape for a 19 year old.
    Yeah, the eagerness sets off my Spidey sense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape