LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 18297
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18102
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.
    I have the same question, can someone help? TIA.

  2. #18101

    This is ridiculous

    So I was messaging a so-so looking potential SB and offered her $300 ppm, which I thought was fair. Her verbatim response was "My minimum is typically $xxx and I have a $200 cancellation fee. ".

    Cancellation fee? Seriously WTF! How TF does she enforce that?

  3. #18100

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Wants online only before meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-a9a85a3244b8
    Today based in Cleveland!

  4. #18099

    That's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll save you, my brothers, some time.

    Angela. Wants $3 K per month allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-9a31194154af
    Just tell her you will need to see her 10 x and start out with 300 first couple of meets and then either drop her or continue!

  5. #18098

    Rosie

    I'll save you some time.

    Rosie. Wants $1 K PPM. DC profile, but claims to live near Fairfax.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-0df8582e9b33
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosie.jpg‎  

  6. #18097

    Angela

    I'll save you, my brothers, some time.

    Angela. Wants $3 K per month allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-9a31194154af
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela.jpg‎  

  7. #18096
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    LOL I think I meant open to fuck or something along that line but not sure how that turned into probiotics? Out of curiosity, did you discuss $$ She came across as super high maintenance to me.
    Never got around to money talk. She's ok for someone to bust a nut in her pussy though. She sent me a video clip of her riding some guy off seeking. Said he treated her like an alien and that his dick was small. Very fascinating conversation.

  8. #18095
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the eagerness sets off my Spidey sense.
    Shit, her filters can't even cover those bags under her eyes plus she has a gunt. If your desperate enough to smash thst thing is no more than 100.

  9. #18094

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Not looking to waste time.

    Emma.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-1d5b30b17b92

    Sameera.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-7f49c018d33f

    Lilly (not sure I want to, but scheduled on ass alone).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-e271134651a8
    Emma, eh. Thick. Probably not again.

    Sameera, scheduled for tomorrow, but went dark. 99.99 total ghost.

    Lily, scheduled Friday, but 50% she shows, and 50% even then.

    Slim pickings. Not going to lie.

  10. #18093

    Shape for 19

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    No clue yet. I'm messaging her now. She seems pretty motivated to meet. Doesn't look like her body is in great shape for a 19 year old.
    You think?128514;.

  11. #18092
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    No clue yet. I'm messaging her now. She seems pretty motivated to meet. Doesn't look like her body is in great shape for a 19 year old.
    Yeah, the eagerness sets off my Spidey sense.

  12. #18091
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Katherine.

    Anyone have intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-8bdb61052f8e
    No clue yet. I'm messaging her now. She seems pretty motivated to meet. Doesn't look like her body is in great shape for a 19 year old.

  13. #18090

    Katherine

    Katherine.

    Anyone have intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-8bdb61052f8e

  14. #18089
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Did you get any pics before meeting up? Thats crazy work. I don't understand why these land beasts think they can get away with this shit. I'd say 95% of seeking girls need to just walk the streets and get their $20 to $50 that's all theyre worth. Seriously these h. O. e. S are disgusting its absolutely insane that my old ass is in better shape than these nasties.

    Where are the I. G. Looking model types, the college students. Not these strung out looking beggars.
    I honestly didn't ask. The photos she sent from months back was of a 100 pound woman, the photos she posted on her new seeking account that she started 2 days ago were the same size shape of the photos she already shared. She apologized right before taking her clothes off saying that she has some loose skin. That's some shit you got to spill before we meet. Bro it's hard to find that type, damn near needle in a haystack. If they do pop up they get flooded with messages of guys offering them the world.

  15. #18088

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Did you get any pics before meeting up? Thats crazy work. I don't understand why these land beasts think they can get away with this shit. I'd say 95% of seeking girls need to just walk the streets and get their $20 to $50 that's all theyre worth. Seriously these h. O. e. S are disgusting its absolutely insane that my old ass is in better shape than these nasties.

    Where are the I. G. Looking model types, the college students. Not these strung out looking beggars.
    I had something scheduled with her today, and canceled. But, yes she did send spinner hot photos over text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape