Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1401 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 21011
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20951

    Alice Massage Kannapolis

    I was recently in the area and decided to stop by Alice for the first time.

    They are very much trying to appear 'legit' I almost though maybe they were as in the rooms they have a posted up sign that says "all undergarments must be kept on or you will not be serviced" or something to that extent.

    Anyway, come in, ask for the hour, $. 8, she said 10 minutes go ahead and lay down. Room itself was probably the worst possible room being literally at the entrance of the establishment with a see through window with only blinds out into the entrance. Regardless, laid down and waited. Seems like there were 2 people working and I didn't get to see the second person. The person that came back seemed to be manager or coordinator so not sure how the other person looked but she did my massage. I'd guess 50's and petite build.

    I get under the sheet without clothes as I figure we'll see what happens and if they ask me to leave I'll ask for my money back or whatever. Regardless she comes back and pulls the entire sheet off and starts with the massage. Overall, massage was decent, a little too much time on the back and wish she had done more on the legs. On the flip, asked in universal hand movement terms if I wanted L1, indicated yes, she asked if oil was ok, said yes, nice hot oil actually. Allowed roaming over clothes (and some little bit under but nothing off). Overall she put in good work and nice technique. It was nice she didn't ask about tip or ask to negotiate or anything, just did her thing and I left $. 8.

    Worst things about this and probably the reason I wouldn't return anytime soon:

    - They leave the door open for 90% of the time with just a curtain covering the rooms.

    - She went and talked to the other person multiple times and at least 2 upcoming clients disturbing the massage and one time on her phone.

    Only pro of the establishment itself is they play 'normal' spa music instead of a random radio station like Kyoto LOL.

    Probably going to try other places in the area (Super, Bamboo, CE Comfort.) and will report back on each and then which one is my favorite over time.

  2. #20950

    CoCo at G Spa

    I saw the girl at G Spa today. CoCo. Very pretty late 20's probably. Athletic build, amazing extra large natural breasts that she enjoys getting played with, great ass, curves but toned, not shy at all. Excellent service. Very highly recommended. Today was her first day.

    Their shop website: www.kissofangel88.com.

  3. #20949

    Makani

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    Dead link.
    Take the period off of the end of the link. It does not belong on this web address.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/in...MreWJP66euoq5

  4. #20948

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here many times basically I believe in the indie section search the name.

  5. #20947
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Dead link.

  6. #20946

  7. #20945
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter28  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is new at Gibbon. She's really young, petite, and busty, with super soft skin. Definitely caught my attention. Shani is still there too.
    How busty is Jenny, D or bigger? I saw Shani and she was a B.

  8. #20944
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone shared a dream with her? Is she attractive spinner.
    I shared a dream with Kat at Nice. Full options 5 for a full hour with massage, 4 for a half with massage, 3 for a quick visit and no massage. Can confirm spinner looks, great attitude.

  9. #20943
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter28  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is new at Gibbon. She's really young, petite, and busty, with super soft skin. Definitely caught my attention. Shani is still there too.
    How busty is Jenny?? D cup or bigger??

    I found Shani to be not that large I'd say big B at most.

  10. #20942

    Jenny at gibbon

    Jenny is new at Gibbon. She's really young, petite, and busty, with super soft skin. Definitely caught my attention. Shani is still there too.

  11. #20941
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter28  [View Original Post]
    Shani is working there now. She's worked at Gibbon pretty regularly before, so some of you probably already know her. She's young, really pretty, and definitely on the bustier side.
    Does she offer TUMA?

  12. #20940

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious! I would second this, lots of info can be gleaned on reading what mongers post. Yea I know it can be a PIA to sift through some of the posts, but you will get more respect and thus more info from the board. Once you get established mongers will provide info as you request it. Just saying.
    I haven't been doing this for years, but a lot of people want things easy. I spent about two months reading forums before I jumped in, just picking things up before finally taking that first visit.

    You can learn a lot just browsing through to figure out what's what, and sometimes you just need to dive in and discover things for yourself. What works great for me might not work for others, and vice versa.

    So hopefully people read and research and figure out what they expect and how high that expectation is for themselves.

  13. #20939
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for recommendations on the best RTTF advice. I love a newbie that takes his time and reads the forums. Also needs to be a contributor instead of just asking questions every post.
    Hilarious! I would second this, lots of info can be gleaned on reading what mongers post. Yea I know it can be a PIA to sift through some of the posts, but you will get more respect and thus more info from the board. Once you get established mongers will provide info as you request it. Just saying.

  14. #20938
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Send him to Golden on 74.
    He asked for full service Lisa's not there anymore they don't do full service. He needs to go to Kyoto.

  15. #20937
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for recommendations on the best RTTF advice. I love a newbie that takes his time and reads the forums. Also needs to be a contributor instead of just asking questions every post.
    Send him to Golden on 74.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape