Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 18297
-
08-26-26 13:53 #18087Senior Member

Posts: 228Keep the evidence and tell her that blackmailing / extortion is class 5 felony in the state of Virginia and also report her ass to seeking. That will get her banned. No one needs to be dealing with this BS.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 13:50 #18086Senior Member

Posts: 228LOL I think I meant open to fuck or something along that line but not sure how that turned into probiotics? Out of curiosity, did you discuss $$ She came across as super high maintenance to me.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 13:27 #18085Senior Member

Posts: 378Dee
"Bigger"? LOL, we're you drunk? She is fat AF! Ugh.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 11:52 #18084Senior Member

Posts: 286Never met because I really can't be bothered with people more than 30 miles away, but we texted for a bit last year. Good communicator.
Originally Posted by Kaaparaki
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 08:26 #18083Senior Member

Posts: 286These two are actually friends and traveling together.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 08:24 #18082Senior Member

Posts: 286LOL so I've been texting with ivy, for the story I guess. She has like, weapons-grade autism. We're chatting about her work plans and educational goals and out of nowhere she hits me with "do you want to see what I look like naked? LOL sure. She's not a smoke show by any means but doesn't beat around the Bush when it comes to sex, so that's refreshing at least.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
What does open probiotics mean?
edit: link for future search https://members.seeking.com/member/7e407fcf-cd9a-4aca-8cc6-db8f11590d80
-
08-26-26 07:37 #18081Senior Member

Posts: 1038Did you get any pics before meeting up? Thats crazy work. I don't understand why these land beasts think they can get away with this shit. I'd say 95% of seeking girls need to just walk the streets and get their $20 to $50 that's all theyre worth. Seriously these h. O. e. S are disgusting its absolutely insane that my old ass is in better shape than these nasties.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
Where are the I. G. Looking model types, the college students. Not these strung out looking beggars.
-
08-26-26 07:31 #18080Regular Member

Posts: 2Isabella
Anyone seen this one? Apparently based in Richmond but travels to DC.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-c5e9615d8f47
-
08-26-26 06:31 #18079Senior Member

Posts: 329LOL so we got as far as her taking her clothes off and I was immediately turned all the way off. I put my clothes back on while she keeps asking me what's wrong. I was like sorry I'm just not able to get it up. She says it's okay and that I can pay her and she can come back another day. I had to tell her that she looks nothing like her photos and that I'm not into girls her shape / appearance. She seemed to take it well as I called her an uber back to sterling. She waited until hours later to send a text tirade saying that she's actually 17 and is going to call the police on me. She's now demanding to be paid or she'll report me to the police lmao.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 22:07 #18078Senior Member

Posts: 1038You can't trust pics on seeking anymore. I always ask for more pics if they decline I don't even bother meeting.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
The only sire way is to find their social media and research from there.
-
08-25-26 17:02 #18077Senior Member

Posts: 329Abort mission. I actually saw her. She seems to be desperate. Agreed to 400 then asked for 500. She is NOTHING like the spinner in her pics. She admitted to weighing up to 300 and lost weight. So much loose skin I couldn't even get up.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 16:48 #18076Senior Member

Posts: 111Cece
Wants 1 k PPM (also on SB). Didn't bother to counter.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-fb3d4e9b3551
-
08-25-26 12:06 #18075Senior Member

Posts: 286More Miami-based models here for a short time only
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-eef19f623ea3
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-b536360a47c3
The obvious digital waist slimming of the first should be noted.
-
08-24-26 19:29 #18074Senior Member

Posts: 378Jiselle
Asked if she can get there on her own, and she said yes. I guess I shall see, but guard is up. I will probably double book just in case. LOL. Way too many POTs at the moment.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 19:24 #18073Senior Member

Posts: 378Others this week
Any info? Not looking to waste time.
Emma.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-1d5b30b17b92
Sameera.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-7f49c018d33f
Lilly (not sure I want to, but scheduled on ass alone).
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-e271134651a8










Reply With Quote





