Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 17724
-
08-28-26 00:42 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 158Was different
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/269263182177 OK decided to give this one a try. Set up was easy. Gave me address when I told her I was on the way.
Was dark and had a bit of a problem finding her building. Neighborhood looked ok. Is close to Barnes main campus. She said her building had recently started getting I'd s and keeping a visitor log. I figured I'd see when I got there.
Called and said I was there. Her phone kept breaking up. She texted me the door code and apartment. There was in fact a uniformed unarmed security guard at a desk by the door. I entered the code and there were folks getting on the elevator so I just walked over and got on too. Found her apartment with no problem.
She is TINY! Maybe 5 foot on a good day. 100 lbs would be stretching it. The pics in the ad are either filtered or old as hell. Ad says 53 but first look at her face said 63 and keep going up. Tiny little tits. Not firm. Rest of body pretty nice. Cute ass. GFE is NOT included in her base price. I didn't know til I got there. Oh well.
She started with a BBJ (mentioned she doesn't do CIM which I knew from her ad) Was a bit toothy at the start but smoothed out and I have had much worse. Asked if there was anything in particular I wanted her to do to keep Mr Happy happy. Told her we were doing fine. Decided it was time for the main event. Got her into mish with her legs over my shoulders. She was tight. I am probably less endowed than most and she needed to get some lube to get us going. All I can say is WHOOOWIE that girl can fuck!! I would have dearly loved to try K9 but I was in and going for the gold so didn't want to lose what I had. Oh BTW BBFS is available no upcharge.
As someone previously noted she is hard to understand sometimes. She can struggle to find the words she wants. She also has some mannerisms that can be a bit off putting. She has like 4 phones (no idea why) She's had at least one stroke and I'm pretty sure that accounts for it.
She has a small dog and it probably hadn't been walked recently as I did see some droppings on floor in other room. The a / c not working. Not sure if whole building or just her apt. She has a floor a / c but no way to vent the exhaust so the living room stays hot but her bedroom is ok. I would not recommend going during day with high temps. Apt building is for low income so who knows when or if they fix it. She is a smoker but didn't while I was there. As a former smoker I didn't catch any odor of smoke.
Overall she is a friendly and nice lady who has some health related issues because of a stoke. She kept consistent in random conversation that she was 53.
Will I return? I just might. She is about 20 minutes from me, the price I got was ok for me and she kept Mr Happy happy and when he's happy so am I. As always YMMV.
-
08-26-26 21:48 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 235Haha, yeah. I had first hand experience with that. Was all over the place. She's going to end up stabbing someone.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 17:57 #17527Senior Member

Posts: 279Hygiene
She's got druggie face to me, I would have skipped to begin with. Eesh.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 17:35 #17526Senior Member

Posts: 101Crazy, Entitled, Hygiene Challenges
This one is plain unstable. Will go from quiet to batshit in a heartbeat. Hygiene is not good. Do not recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214193837
-
08-26-26 16:53 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 101Wilson
I had my own experience. Picked a reasonably thin girl, texted the number and set up a meet at 200/ hr. Got there, waited a few minutes and she gave me the room number. She opened the door and was really a lot larger than the pics. She wasn't as bad as some of the girls out there and I'm sure many of you guys into thick girls would have been fine with her. But I don't do that so I walked out. Got back to the car and had a text from the handler asking what was wrong and promising someone "perfect" for me in 20 minutes. 35 minutes went by and she was still "on her way" and I left.
Originally Posted by MRosen025
[View Original Post]
I think many of those girls are routed for BBLs and 38 DD+ man-mades at the chica factory in Tijuana on the way up and I'm just not onboard with that fake shit.
Also, I have done some observation there a few times and I think there are multiple handlers. I'm sure they coordinate but I suspect there are a few groups led by different guys. There is also movement from other locations happening, maybe the ones around the Galleria or other places. Anyway, could be some handlers are better, more tasteful than others? Who knows.
-
08-26-26 15:53 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 44Crap Shoot
I went by a few weeks ago. Had to wait around like 20 min. Tell me the room number. Get there and a black guy comes walking out of the room. Wasnt sure at the point so I left.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 13:11 #17523Senior Member

Posts: 174How much?
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 11:08 #17522Senior Member

Posts: 852Not sure what happened with the link but the ad had a title that stated the girl was "outbreak free this week".
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 00:47 #17521Senior Member

Posts: 92Wilson Latinas
So most of these I believe are real. There's a ring of them I'm assuming, all migrants, at the Red Roof. Charge the same prices. They don't look exactly like their pics but seen two and they did have fine bodies and decent or average faces.
Seen this one once.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213613313
She stopped posting in the STL section on the 13th. Very good looking and small but also curvy. Might have had a BBL I believe. She was temporary but I decided to hit the number again a week after and got an answer. Thought it was her again still in town. Go there and it's not her. A completely different Latina. Taller and thicker but just as curvy, and a real juicy fat ass. Had my fun and left.
So if you go through with any of them that's the heads up I can give. Report your own experiences if you do.
-
08-25-26 18:52 #17520Senior Member

Posts: 308Yeah, "verification" is always some kinda bullshit: deposit or sharing personally identifiable info.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
A few other things that flagged that post for me as a scammer:
1. Non-local phone number that doesn't tie back to other ads. No history? Scammer.
2. A fuck ton of posts all on one day. Trying to drive people to call / text and ultimately send over that deposit money. Scammer.
3. I've never seen a real American girl post "cheap rate" (or. Not that post, but others, variations of the word "service," like "best service" or "special service".
-
08-25-26 14:10 #17519Senior Member

Posts: 852Wtf
No outbreaks this week? Who in the fuck would even attempt to see someone who posted an ad with that title. Lmao.
https://x.com/AutisticClip/status/2092256535900467576
-
08-25-26 12:05 #17518Senior Member

Posts: 158Another scam
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214191918
Thought I would see about a drunk slutty stripper. Came back immediately and said small deposit to "verify" appointment. My response was " I don't do deposits ever. Thanks for replying".
Now I am wondering about a lot of ads on LC that have "verification needed" or some such. I am thinking that verify is their new word for deposit.
-
08-24-26 17:55 #17517Senior Member

Posts: 308Smart call. You'd never get that free session; no way.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
Just a reminder for those in the back or with naive ideas: 99% of these girls have messed up lives, major personal issues, and are using you as nothing more than an ATM.
Doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Be cool, be nice, don't be weird, enjoy yourself, and never ever get caught up in whatever sad bullshit story they have to tell you. Even if it might be true.
-
08-24-26 12:56 #17516Senior Member

Posts: 279Spunky
Man that sucks, that area is real close to my work route. I don't need crazy / drama.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 11:33 #17515Senior Member

Posts: 158Ms Spunky
Maybe I dodged a bullet. I do know that she has a phone number in the actual ad that I used to contact her. If you do the whole captcha thing to see the phone number under the call me tab it is a different number EDIT: it's a local 314 number and comes back as an older lady ( 40 ) However its does list a Brittany as a possible relative. (33) which is what she said her name was. BUT none of the phone #s ( all 314 ) matched the one in her add. Also showed current address as Texas. OK my head hurts now.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
You are absolutely correct. NEVER send $$. No matter what they promise.
The whole 9 yards or as Paul Harvey used to say the rest of the story.
I had tried to get with her the night before and it fell thru on my end so I didn't go. My phone goes to do not disturb 2200 - 0800 (10 pm - 8 am) When I checked it the following morning I saw she had said she was available at about 5 am. Since I prefer day time I txtd and she got right back. She did say she needed to see someone that morning to keep her room. Not my problem but since she was available and I has planned to see her I set an appointment. I don't recall what QV was but I did 1. 5 for HHR.
Been thinking about going back but may reconsider now. Definitely will proceed with caution. I tend to get a bit slack about it on subsequent visits.
Thanks for the info.Last edited by DoodleKatz; 08-24-26 at 11:44. Reason: corrected info more info









Reply With Quote





