The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 17669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17549

    Strange call

    Just got a strange phone call. Some guy calling himself Anthony says he's from some escort service and wants to know why I'm bothering his escorts. Told no idea what he's taking about. He comes back you know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. So I tell him I got something for you, blow a steel whistle (like a coach whistle) into the phone and tell him to fuck off. Hung up and blocked the number.

    Only thing I can think of was https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/799853159755 I had txt and got info and didn't make appointment.

    Yes I have a steel whistle. Sometimes for fum when I get AI spam / fraud calls I go along til I get a real person then tell them to fuck off and use it.

    At my age you find amusement where you can.

  2. #17548

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyDood  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her a couple of yrs ago. She was staying up in and City by the new NSA. Got to her place and lets just say the 2 dudes in the living room scared me off, no way was I entering her place. Was she alone at this place?
    Just her and her dog.

    I took standard precautions I usually take. Just the donation in my pocket. I did have my drivers license in case was needed at security desk. All else left in car. Was street parking, not hard to find a spot.

    Pretty much just 2 small rooms and a bath. No sign of anyone else staying there. Not really much space for her stuff let alone anyone elses. Let me emphasize again. Those pics are really old or really filtered. She looks MUCH older than 53. Me not being a spring chicken myself it did not bother me that much. If you're younger and like GILFs then you might like her.

  3. #17547
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/269263182177 OK decided to give this one a try. Set up was easy. Gave me address when I told her I was on the way.

    Was dark and had a bit of a problem finding her building. Neighborhood looked ok. Is close to Barnes main campus. She said her building had recently started getting I'd s and keeping a visitor log. I figured I'd see when I got there.

    Called and said I was there. Her phone kept breaking up. She texted me the door code and apartment. There was in fact a uniformed unarmed security guard at a desk by the door. I entered the code and there were folks getting on the elevator so I just walked over and got on too. Found her apartment with no problem.

    She is TINY! Maybe 5 foot on a good day. 100 lbs would be stretching it. The pics in the ad are either filtered or old as hell. Ad says 53 but first look at her face said 63 and keep going up. Tiny little tits. Not firm. Rest of body pretty nice. Cute ass. GFE is NOT included in her base price. I didn't know til I got there. Oh well.

    She started with a BBJ (mentioned she doesn't do CIM which I knew from her ad) Was a bit toothy at the start but smoothed out and I have had much worse. Asked if there was anything in particular I wanted her to do to keep Mr Happy happy. Told her we were doing fine. Decided it was time for the main event. Got her into mish with her legs over my shoulders. She was tight. I am probably less endowed than most and she needed to get some lube to get us going. All I can say is WHOOOWIE that girl can fuck!! I would have dearly loved to try K9 but I was in and going for the gold so didn't want to lose what I had. Oh BTW BBFS is available no upcharge.

    As someone previously noted she is hard to understand sometimes. She can struggle to find the words she wants. She also has some mannerisms that can be a bit off putting. She has like 4 phones (no idea why) She's had at least one stroke and I'm pretty sure that accounts for it.

    She has a small dog and it probably hadn't been walked recently as I did see some droppings on floor in other room. The a / c not working. Not sure if whole building or just her apt. She has a floor a / c but no way to vent the exhaust so the living room stays hot but her bedroom is ok. I would not recommend going during day with high temps. Apt building is for low income so who knows when or if they fix it. She is a smoker but didn't while I was there. As a former smoker I didn't catch any odor of smoke.

    Overall she is a friendly and nice lady who has some health related issues because of a stoke. She kept consistent in random conversation that she was 53.

    Will I return? I just might. She is about 20 minutes from me, the price I got was ok for me and she kept Mr Happy happy and when he's happy so am I. As always YMMV.
    I tried to see her a couple of yrs ago. She was staying up in and City by the new NSA. Got to her place and lets just say the 2 dudes in the living room scared me off, no way was I entering her place. Was she alone at this place?

  4. #17546

    Was different

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/269263182177 OK decided to give this one a try. Set up was easy. Gave me address when I told her I was on the way.

    Was dark and had a bit of a problem finding her building. Neighborhood looked ok. Is close to Barnes main campus. She said her building had recently started getting I'd s and keeping a visitor log. I figured I'd see when I got there.

    Called and said I was there. Her phone kept breaking up. She texted me the door code and apartment. There was in fact a uniformed unarmed security guard at a desk by the door. I entered the code and there were folks getting on the elevator so I just walked over and got on too. Found her apartment with no problem.

    She is TINY! Maybe 5 foot on a good day. 100 lbs would be stretching it. The pics in the ad are either filtered or old as hell. Ad says 53 but first look at her face said 63 and keep going up. Tiny little tits. Not firm. Rest of body pretty nice. Cute ass. GFE is NOT included in her base price. I didn't know til I got there. Oh well.

    She started with a BBJ (mentioned she doesn't do CIM which I knew from her ad) Was a bit toothy at the start but smoothed out and I have had much worse. Asked if there was anything in particular I wanted her to do to keep Mr Happy happy. Told her we were doing fine. Decided it was time for the main event. Got her into mish with her legs over my shoulders. She was tight. I am probably less endowed than most and she needed to get some lube to get us going. All I can say is WHOOOWIE that girl can fuck!! I would have dearly loved to try K9 but I was in and going for the gold so didn't want to lose what I had. Oh BTW BBFS is available no upcharge.

    As someone previously noted she is hard to understand sometimes. She can struggle to find the words she wants. She also has some mannerisms that can be a bit off putting. She has like 4 phones (no idea why) She's had at least one stroke and I'm pretty sure that accounts for it.

    She has a small dog and it probably hadn't been walked recently as I did see some droppings on floor in other room. The a / c not working. Not sure if whole building or just her apt. She has a floor a / c but no way to vent the exhaust so the living room stays hot but her bedroom is ok. I would not recommend going during day with high temps. Apt building is for low income so who knows when or if they fix it. She is a smoker but didn't while I was there. As a former smoker I didn't catch any odor of smoke.

    Overall she is a friendly and nice lady who has some health related issues because of a stoke. She kept consistent in random conversation that she was 53.

    Will I return? I just might. She is about 20 minutes from me, the price I got was ok for me and she kept Mr Happy happy and when he's happy so am I. As always YMMV.

  5. #17545
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    This one is plain unstable. Will go from quiet to batshit in a heartbeat. Hygiene is not good. Do not recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214193837
    Haha, yeah. I had first hand experience with that. Was all over the place. She's going to end up stabbing someone.

  6. #17544

    Hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    This one is plain unstable. Will go from quiet to batshit in a heartbeat. Hygiene is not good. Do not recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214193837
    She's got druggie face to me, I would have skipped to begin with. Eesh.

  7. #17543

    Crazy, Entitled, Hygiene Challenges

    This one is plain unstable. Will go from quiet to batshit in a heartbeat. Hygiene is not good. Do not recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214193837

  8. #17542

    Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by MRosen025  [View Original Post]
    I went by a few weeks ago. Had to wait around like 20 min. Tell me the room number. Get there and a black guy comes walking out of the room. Wasnt sure at the point so I left.
    I had my own experience. Picked a reasonably thin girl, texted the number and set up a meet at 200/ hr. Got there, waited a few minutes and she gave me the room number. She opened the door and was really a lot larger than the pics. She wasn't as bad as some of the girls out there and I'm sure many of you guys into thick girls would have been fine with her. But I don't do that so I walked out. Got back to the car and had a text from the handler asking what was wrong and promising someone "perfect" for me in 20 minutes. 35 minutes went by and she was still "on her way" and I left.

    I think many of those girls are routed for BBLs and 38 DD+ man-mades at the chica factory in Tijuana on the way up and I'm just not onboard with that fake shit.

    Also, I have done some observation there a few times and I think there are multiple handlers. I'm sure they coordinate but I suspect there are a few groups led by different guys. There is also movement from other locations happening, maybe the ones around the Galleria or other places. Anyway, could be some handlers are better, more tasteful than others? Who knows.

  9. #17541

    Crap Shoot

    I went by a few weeks ago. Had to wait around like 20 min. Tell me the room number. Get there and a black guy comes walking out of the room. Wasnt sure at the point so I left.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    So most of these I believe are real. There's a ring of them I'm assuming, all migrants, at the Red Roof. Charge the same prices. They don't look exactly like their pics but seen two and they did have fine bodies and decent or average faces.

    Seen this one once.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213613313

    She stopped posting in the STL section on the 13th. Very good looking and small but also curvy. Might have had a BBL I believe. She was temporary but I decided to hit the number again a week after and got an answer. Thought it was her again still in town. Go there and it's not her. A completely different Latina. Taller and thicker but just as curvy, and a real juicy fat ass. Had my fun and left.

    So if you go through with any of them that's the heads up I can give. Report your own experiences if you do.

  10. #17540

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    So most of these I believe are real. There's a ring of them I'm assuming, all migrants, at the Red Roof. Charge the same prices. They don't look exactly like their pics but seen two and they did have fine bodies and decent or average faces.

    Seen this one once.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213613313

    She stopped posting in the STL section on the 13th. Very good looking and small but also curvy. Might have had a BBL I believe. She was temporary but I decided to hit the number again a week after and got an answer. Thought it was her again still in town. Go there and it's not her. A completely different Latina. Taller and thicker but just as curvy, and a real juicy fat ass. Had my fun and left.

    So if you go through with any of them that's the heads up I can give. Report your own experiences if you do.
    What was the damage?

  11. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    No outbreaks this week? Who in the fuck would even attempt to see someone who posted an ad with that title. Lmao.

    https://x.com/AutisticClip/status/2092256535900467576
    Not sure what happened with the link but the ad had a title that stated the girl was "outbreak free this week".

  12. #17538

    Wilson Latinas

    So most of these I believe are real. There's a ring of them I'm assuming, all migrants, at the Red Roof. Charge the same prices. They don't look exactly like their pics but seen two and they did have fine bodies and decent or average faces.

    Seen this one once.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213613313

    She stopped posting in the STL section on the 13th. Very good looking and small but also curvy. Might have had a BBL I believe. She was temporary but I decided to hit the number again a week after and got an answer. Thought it was her again still in town. Go there and it's not her. A completely different Latina. Taller and thicker but just as curvy, and a real juicy fat ass. Had my fun and left.

    So if you go through with any of them that's the heads up I can give. Report your own experiences if you do.

  13. #17537
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214191918

    Thought I would see about a drunk slutty stripper. Came back immediately and said small deposit to "verify" appointment. My response was " I don't do deposits ever. Thanks for replying".

    Now I am wondering about a lot of ads on LC that have "verification needed" or some such. I am thinking that verify is their new word for deposit.
    Yeah, "verification" is always some kinda bullshit: deposit or sharing personally identifiable info.

    A few other things that flagged that post for me as a scammer:

    1. Non-local phone number that doesn't tie back to other ads. No history? Scammer.

    2. A fuck ton of posts all on one day. Trying to drive people to call / text and ultimately send over that deposit money. Scammer.

    3. I've never seen a real American girl post "cheap rate" (or. Not that post, but others, variations of the word "service," like "best service" or "special service".

  14. #17536

    Wtf

    No outbreaks this week? Who in the fuck would even attempt to see someone who posted an ad with that title. Lmao.

    https://x.com/AutisticClip/status/2092256535900467576

  15. #17535

    Another scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214191918

    Thought I would see about a drunk slutty stripper. Came back immediately and said small deposit to "verify" appointment. My response was " I don't do deposits ever. Thanks for replying".

    Now I am wondering about a lot of ads on LC that have "verification needed" or some such. I am thinking that verify is their new word for deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape