Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1179 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 17677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17542

    Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by MRosen025  [View Original Post]
    I went by a few weeks ago. Had to wait around like 20 min. Tell me the room number. Get there and a black guy comes walking out of the room. Wasnt sure at the point so I left.
    I had my own experience. Picked a reasonably thin girl, texted the number and set up a meet at 200/ hr. Got there, waited a few minutes and she gave me the room number. She opened the door and was really a lot larger than the pics. She wasn't as bad as some of the girls out there and I'm sure many of you guys into thick girls would have been fine with her. But I don't do that so I walked out. Got back to the car and had a text from the handler asking what was wrong and promising someone "perfect" for me in 20 minutes. 35 minutes went by and she was still "on her way" and I left.

    I think many of those girls are routed for BBLs and 38 DD+ man-mades at the chica factory in Tijuana on the way up and I'm just not onboard with that fake shit.

    Also, I have done some observation there a few times and I think there are multiple handlers. I'm sure they coordinate but I suspect there are a few groups led by different guys. There is also movement from other locations happening, maybe the ones around the Galleria or other places. Anyway, could be some handlers are better, more tasteful than others? Who knows.

  2. #17541

    Crap Shoot

    I went by a few weeks ago. Had to wait around like 20 min. Tell me the room number. Get there and a black guy comes walking out of the room. Wasnt sure at the point so I left.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    So most of these I believe are real. There's a ring of them I'm assuming, all migrants, at the Red Roof. Charge the same prices. They don't look exactly like their pics but seen two and they did have fine bodies and decent or average faces.

    Seen this one once.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213613313

    She stopped posting in the STL section on the 13th. Very good looking and small but also curvy. Might have had a BBL I believe. She was temporary but I decided to hit the number again a week after and got an answer. Thought it was her again still in town. Go there and it's not her. A completely different Latina. Taller and thicker but just as curvy, and a real juicy fat ass. Had my fun and left.

    So if you go through with any of them that's the heads up I can give. Report your own experiences if you do.

  3. #17540

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    So most of these I believe are real. There's a ring of them I'm assuming, all migrants, at the Red Roof. Charge the same prices. They don't look exactly like their pics but seen two and they did have fine bodies and decent or average faces.

    Seen this one once.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213613313

    She stopped posting in the STL section on the 13th. Very good looking and small but also curvy. Might have had a BBL I believe. She was temporary but I decided to hit the number again a week after and got an answer. Thought it was her again still in town. Go there and it's not her. A completely different Latina. Taller and thicker but just as curvy, and a real juicy fat ass. Had my fun and left.

    So if you go through with any of them that's the heads up I can give. Report your own experiences if you do.
    What was the damage?

  4. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    No outbreaks this week? Who in the fuck would even attempt to see someone who posted an ad with that title. Lmao.

    https://x.com/AutisticClip/status/2092256535900467576
    Not sure what happened with the link but the ad had a title that stated the girl was "outbreak free this week".

  5. #17538

    Wilson Latinas

    So most of these I believe are real. There's a ring of them I'm assuming, all migrants, at the Red Roof. Charge the same prices. They don't look exactly like their pics but seen two and they did have fine bodies and decent or average faces.

    Seen this one once.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213613313

    She stopped posting in the STL section on the 13th. Very good looking and small but also curvy. Might have had a BBL I believe. She was temporary but I decided to hit the number again a week after and got an answer. Thought it was her again still in town. Go there and it's not her. A completely different Latina. Taller and thicker but just as curvy, and a real juicy fat ass. Had my fun and left.

    So if you go through with any of them that's the heads up I can give. Report your own experiences if you do.

  6. #17537
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214191918

    Thought I would see about a drunk slutty stripper. Came back immediately and said small deposit to "verify" appointment. My response was " I don't do deposits ever. Thanks for replying".

    Now I am wondering about a lot of ads on LC that have "verification needed" or some such. I am thinking that verify is their new word for deposit.
    Yeah, "verification" is always some kinda bullshit: deposit or sharing personally identifiable info.

    A few other things that flagged that post for me as a scammer:

    1. Non-local phone number that doesn't tie back to other ads. No history? Scammer.

    2. A fuck ton of posts all on one day. Trying to drive people to call / text and ultimately send over that deposit money. Scammer.

    3. I've never seen a real American girl post "cheap rate" (or. Not that post, but others, variations of the word "service," like "best service" or "special service".

  7. #17536

    Wtf

    No outbreaks this week? Who in the fuck would even attempt to see someone who posted an ad with that title. Lmao.

    https://x.com/AutisticClip/status/2092256535900467576

  8. #17535

    Another scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214191918

    Thought I would see about a drunk slutty stripper. Came back immediately and said small deposit to "verify" appointment. My response was " I don't do deposits ever. Thanks for replying".

    Now I am wondering about a lot of ads on LC that have "verification needed" or some such. I am thinking that verify is their new word for deposit.

  9. #17534
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Beware. Day after texting her, I get a text from a different number with different area code claiming to be her asking me to send her money for a room. Only $80 and she promised me a free session. Possible scam I assume. I said no.
    Smart call. You'd never get that free session; no way.

    Just a reminder for those in the back or with naive ideas: 99% of these girls have messed up lives, major personal issues, and are using you as nothing more than an ATM.

    Doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Be cool, be nice, don't be weird, enjoy yourself, and never ever get caught up in whatever sad bullshit story they have to tell you. Even if it might be true.

  10. #17533

    Spunky

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I dodged a bullet. I do know that she has a phone number in the actual ad that I used to contact her. If you do the whole captcha thing to see the phone number under the call me tab it is a different number EDIT: it's a local 314 number and comes back as an older lady ( 40 ) However its does list a Brittany as a possible relative. (33) which is what she said her name was. BUT none of the phone #s ( all 314 ) matched the one in her add. Also showed current address as Texas. OK my head hurts now.

    You are absolutely correct. NEVER send $$. No matter what they promise.

    The whole 9 yards or as Paul Harvey used to say the rest of the story.

    I had tried to get with her the night before and it fell thru on my end so I didn't go. My phone goes to do not disturb 2200 - 0800 (10 pm - 8 am) When I checked it the following morning I saw she had said she was available at about 5 am. Since I prefer day time I txtd and she got right back. She did say she needed to see someone that morning to keep her room. Not my problem but since she was available and I has planned to see her I set an appointment. I don't recall what QV was but I did 1. 5 for HHR.

    Been thinking about going back but may reconsider now. Definitely will proceed with caution. I tend to get a bit slack about it on subsequent visits.

    Thanks for the info.
    Man that sucks, that area is real close to my work route. I don't need crazy / drama.

  11. #17532

    Ms Spunky

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Beware. Day after texting her, I get a text from a different number with different area code claiming to be her asking me to send her money for a room. Only $80 and she promised me a free session. Possible scam I assume. I said no.
    Maybe I dodged a bullet. I do know that she has a phone number in the actual ad that I used to contact her. If you do the whole captcha thing to see the phone number under the call me tab it is a different number EDIT: it's a local 314 number and comes back as an older lady ( 40 ) However its does list a Brittany as a possible relative. (33) which is what she said her name was. BUT none of the phone #s ( all 314 ) matched the one in her add. Also showed current address as Texas. OK my head hurts now.

    You are absolutely correct. NEVER send $$. No matter what they promise.

    The whole 9 yards or as Paul Harvey used to say the rest of the story.

    I had tried to get with her the night before and it fell thru on my end so I didn't go. My phone goes to do not disturb 2200 - 0800 (10 pm - 8 am) When I checked it the following morning I saw she had said she was available at about 5 am. Since I prefer day time I txtd and she got right back. She did say she needed to see someone that morning to keep her room. Not my problem but since she was available and I has planned to see her I set an appointment. I don't recall what QV was but I did 1. 5 for HHR.

    Been thinking about going back but may reconsider now. Definitely will proceed with caution. I tend to get a bit slack about it on subsequent visits.

    Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by DoodleKatz; 08-24-26 at 11:44. Reason: corrected info more info

  12. #17531

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.
    Beware. Day after texting her, I get a text from a different number with different area code claiming to be her asking me to send her money for a room. Only $80 and she promised me a free session. Possible scam I assume. I said no.

  13. #17530

    Bridgeton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    What's her general area?
    270 and Rock Rd. Elevator wasn't working when I was there.

  14. #17529

    Spunky

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.
    What's her general area?

  15. #17528

    Ms Spunky

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape