Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1179 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 17671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17536

    Wtf

    No outbreaks this week? Who in the fuck would even attempt to see someone who posted an ad with that title. Lmao.

    https://x.com/AutisticClip/status/2092256535900467576

  2. #17535

    Another scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214191918

    Thought I would see about a drunk slutty stripper. Came back immediately and said small deposit to "verify" appointment. My response was " I don't do deposits ever. Thanks for replying".

    Now I am wondering about a lot of ads on LC that have "verification needed" or some such. I am thinking that verify is their new word for deposit.

  3. #17534
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Beware. Day after texting her, I get a text from a different number with different area code claiming to be her asking me to send her money for a room. Only $80 and she promised me a free session. Possible scam I assume. I said no.
    Smart call. You'd never get that free session; no way.

    Just a reminder for those in the back or with naive ideas: 99% of these girls have messed up lives, major personal issues, and are using you as nothing more than an ATM.

    Doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Be cool, be nice, don't be weird, enjoy yourself, and never ever get caught up in whatever sad bullshit story they have to tell you. Even if it might be true.

  4. #17533

    Spunky

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I dodged a bullet. I do know that she has a phone number in the actual ad that I used to contact her. If you do the whole captcha thing to see the phone number under the call me tab it is a different number EDIT: it's a local 314 number and comes back as an older lady ( 40 ) However its does list a Brittany as a possible relative. (33) which is what she said her name was. BUT none of the phone #s ( all 314 ) matched the one in her add. Also showed current address as Texas. OK my head hurts now.

    You are absolutely correct. NEVER send $$. No matter what they promise.

    The whole 9 yards or as Paul Harvey used to say the rest of the story.

    I had tried to get with her the night before and it fell thru on my end so I didn't go. My phone goes to do not disturb 2200 - 0800 (10 pm - 8 am) When I checked it the following morning I saw she had said she was available at about 5 am. Since I prefer day time I txtd and she got right back. She did say she needed to see someone that morning to keep her room. Not my problem but since she was available and I has planned to see her I set an appointment. I don't recall what QV was but I did 1. 5 for HHR.

    Been thinking about going back but may reconsider now. Definitely will proceed with caution. I tend to get a bit slack about it on subsequent visits.

    Thanks for the info.
    Man that sucks, that area is real close to my work route. I don't need crazy / drama.

  5. #17532

    Ms Spunky

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Beware. Day after texting her, I get a text from a different number with different area code claiming to be her asking me to send her money for a room. Only $80 and she promised me a free session. Possible scam I assume. I said no.
    Maybe I dodged a bullet. I do know that she has a phone number in the actual ad that I used to contact her. If you do the whole captcha thing to see the phone number under the call me tab it is a different number EDIT: it's a local 314 number and comes back as an older lady ( 40 ) However its does list a Brittany as a possible relative. (33) which is what she said her name was. BUT none of the phone #s ( all 314 ) matched the one in her add. Also showed current address as Texas. OK my head hurts now.

    You are absolutely correct. NEVER send $$. No matter what they promise.

    The whole 9 yards or as Paul Harvey used to say the rest of the story.

    I had tried to get with her the night before and it fell thru on my end so I didn't go. My phone goes to do not disturb 2200 - 0800 (10 pm - 8 am) When I checked it the following morning I saw she had said she was available at about 5 am. Since I prefer day time I txtd and she got right back. She did say she needed to see someone that morning to keep her room. Not my problem but since she was available and I has planned to see her I set an appointment. I don't recall what QV was but I did 1. 5 for HHR.

    Been thinking about going back but may reconsider now. Definitely will proceed with caution. I tend to get a bit slack about it on subsequent visits.

    Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by DoodleKatz; 08-24-26 at 11:44. Reason: corrected info more info

  6. #17531

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.
    Beware. Day after texting her, I get a text from a different number with different area code claiming to be her asking me to send her money for a room. Only $80 and she promised me a free session. Possible scam I assume. I said no.

  7. #17530

    Bridgeton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    What's her general area?
    270 and Rock Rd. Elevator wasn't working when I was there.

  8. #17529

    Spunky

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.
    What's her general area?

  9. #17528

    Ms Spunky

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.

  10. #17527

    Truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.
    100% "This", you always leave "everything" except the agreed upon cash donation locked in your glovebox, "period", no wallet, no I'd's, no watch, no phone or anything else "But The Donation" should EVER go in that room with you.

  11. #17526
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.
    Did a test on Saturday with ads on RubRankings. Texted 25 providers. No answer from 3,probably don't work wkends. The rest were all scammers! I asked for an hr outcall, all the ads said both. I always ask for gen. Location and donations. Almost all asked for my Zip! That right there tells you they aren't here. I gave 1 of them a Zip in Chicago, they gave me their location near Tower Grove! There was 1 that I said outcallthey sent a pic of their hotel in the city. Then I asked for incall, she asked for gas $$!

    All of them led me down the path, amt. , location, then, DEPOSIT!!

    So 75% are scammers of those that I connected with!

    Be careful out there!

  12. #17525
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, Mia is back so this is just a reminder that she will steal from you. Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214010216
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.

  13. #17524
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Stormy: AVOID

    https://tryst.link/escort/1perfect-storm

    Serious addiction issues, unreliable, just in a terrible spot. Not safe. Proceed at your own risk.

  14. #17523

    Stormie

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady I have seen any reports on this one? https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/214005258.
    I saw her twice, 1st time after work 4-5 pm ish. Ok roadside motel. Go to her room, opens door with a black leather teddy, nice. Had small talk, put the donation next to TV, she seems nice, pics looks like her pics. Got down to buiseness, very good bbj, I went down on her, put cover on missiknary, flipped over for doggie finished in the bag. Very good expierence.

    2nd time visit later at night 9:39/10 ish. Same location, people hanging around outside smoking. But get to the room, she rembers me, had the snall talk donation next to TV, bbj good, cover on tried missionary, I'm hitting it with her feet in the airj and noticed her dirtly feet and I lost it, jr wasnt responding after that, possibly influenced by having a few Budweisers that eve. But I just don't like dirty feet.

    She did give me a good HJ and BJ to finish.

    Her incall being in Fairview Heights would not normally raise a concern. But I am aware that there was a shooting at / very near her incall last week. I do not know specifics other than the approximate location, the victim was a female, and did not know shooters name but had his phone number and description of his car that he fled in.

    Anyone that appeeciates this review and has access to K girls or arpartment asians. Please DM. Thanks.

  15. #17522

    Today latina

    I've got an overnight in the Lou this evening. Anyone happen to know which Latina ad today is legit and reasonably attractive? BBJ a must. PM if preferred. TIA!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape