The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 17686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17521

    Wilson Latinas

    So most of these I believe are real. There's a ring of them I'm assuming, all migrants, at the Red Roof. Charge the same prices. They don't look exactly like their pics but seen two and they did have fine bodies and decent or average faces.

    Seen this one once.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213613313

    She stopped posting in the STL section on the 13th. Very good looking and small but also curvy. Might have had a BBL I believe. She was temporary but I decided to hit the number again a week after and got an answer. Thought it was her again still in town. Go there and it's not her. A completely different Latina. Taller and thicker but just as curvy, and a real juicy fat ass. Had my fun and left.

    So if you go through with any of them that's the heads up I can give. Report your own experiences if you do.

  2. #17520
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214191918

    Thought I would see about a drunk slutty stripper. Came back immediately and said small deposit to "verify" appointment. My response was " I don't do deposits ever. Thanks for replying".

    Now I am wondering about a lot of ads on LC that have "verification needed" or some such. I am thinking that verify is their new word for deposit.
    Yeah, "verification" is always some kinda bullshit: deposit or sharing personally identifiable info.

    A few other things that flagged that post for me as a scammer:

    1. Non-local phone number that doesn't tie back to other ads. No history? Scammer.

    2. A fuck ton of posts all on one day. Trying to drive people to call / text and ultimately send over that deposit money. Scammer.

    3. I've never seen a real American girl post "cheap rate" (or. Not that post, but others, variations of the word "service," like "best service" or "special service".

  3. #17519

    Wtf

    No outbreaks this week? Who in the fuck would even attempt to see someone who posted an ad with that title. Lmao.

    https://x.com/AutisticClip/status/2092256535900467576

  4. #17518

    Another scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214191918

    Thought I would see about a drunk slutty stripper. Came back immediately and said small deposit to "verify" appointment. My response was " I don't do deposits ever. Thanks for replying".

    Now I am wondering about a lot of ads on LC that have "verification needed" or some such. I am thinking that verify is their new word for deposit.

  5. #17517
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Beware. Day after texting her, I get a text from a different number with different area code claiming to be her asking me to send her money for a room. Only $80 and she promised me a free session. Possible scam I assume. I said no.
    Smart call. You'd never get that free session; no way.

    Just a reminder for those in the back or with naive ideas: 99% of these girls have messed up lives, major personal issues, and are using you as nothing more than an ATM.

    Doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Be cool, be nice, don't be weird, enjoy yourself, and never ever get caught up in whatever sad bullshit story they have to tell you. Even if it might be true.

  6. #17516

    Spunky

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I dodged a bullet. I do know that she has a phone number in the actual ad that I used to contact her. If you do the whole captcha thing to see the phone number under the call me tab it is a different number EDIT: it's a local 314 number and comes back as an older lady ( 40 ) However its does list a Brittany as a possible relative. (33) which is what she said her name was. BUT none of the phone #s ( all 314 ) matched the one in her add. Also showed current address as Texas. OK my head hurts now.

    You are absolutely correct. NEVER send $$. No matter what they promise.

    The whole 9 yards or as Paul Harvey used to say the rest of the story.

    I had tried to get with her the night before and it fell thru on my end so I didn't go. My phone goes to do not disturb 2200 - 0800 (10 pm - 8 am) When I checked it the following morning I saw she had said she was available at about 5 am. Since I prefer day time I txtd and she got right back. She did say she needed to see someone that morning to keep her room. Not my problem but since she was available and I has planned to see her I set an appointment. I don't recall what QV was but I did 1. 5 for HHR.

    Been thinking about going back but may reconsider now. Definitely will proceed with caution. I tend to get a bit slack about it on subsequent visits.

    Thanks for the info.
    Man that sucks, that area is real close to my work route. I don't need crazy / drama.

  7. #17515

    Ms Spunky

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Beware. Day after texting her, I get a text from a different number with different area code claiming to be her asking me to send her money for a room. Only $80 and she promised me a free session. Possible scam I assume. I said no.
    Maybe I dodged a bullet. I do know that she has a phone number in the actual ad that I used to contact her. If you do the whole captcha thing to see the phone number under the call me tab it is a different number EDIT: it's a local 314 number and comes back as an older lady ( 40 ) However its does list a Brittany as a possible relative. (33) which is what she said her name was. BUT none of the phone #s ( all 314 ) matched the one in her add. Also showed current address as Texas. OK my head hurts now.

    You are absolutely correct. NEVER send $$. No matter what they promise.

    The whole 9 yards or as Paul Harvey used to say the rest of the story.

    I had tried to get with her the night before and it fell thru on my end so I didn't go. My phone goes to do not disturb 2200 - 0800 (10 pm - 8 am) When I checked it the following morning I saw she had said she was available at about 5 am. Since I prefer day time I txtd and she got right back. She did say she needed to see someone that morning to keep her room. Not my problem but since she was available and I has planned to see her I set an appointment. I don't recall what QV was but I did 1. 5 for HHR.

    Been thinking about going back but may reconsider now. Definitely will proceed with caution. I tend to get a bit slack about it on subsequent visits.

    Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by DoodleKatz; 08-24-26 at 11:44. Reason: corrected info more info

  8. #17514

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.
    Beware. Day after texting her, I get a text from a different number with different area code claiming to be her asking me to send her money for a room. Only $80 and she promised me a free session. Possible scam I assume. I said no.

  9. #17513

    Bridgeton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    What's her general area?
    270 and Rock Rd. Elevator wasn't working when I was there.

  10. #17512

    Spunky

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.
    What's her general area?

  11. #17511

    Ms Spunky

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.

  12. #17510

    Truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.
    100% "This", you always leave "everything" except the agreed upon cash donation locked in your glovebox, "period", no wallet, no I'd's, no watch, no phone or anything else "But The Donation" should EVER go in that room with you.

  13. #17509
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.
    Did a test on Saturday with ads on RubRankings. Texted 25 providers. No answer from 3,probably don't work wkends. The rest were all scammers! I asked for an hr outcall, all the ads said both. I always ask for gen. Location and donations. Almost all asked for my Zip! That right there tells you they aren't here. I gave 1 of them a Zip in Chicago, they gave me their location near Tower Grove! There was 1 that I said outcallthey sent a pic of their hotel in the city. Then I asked for incall, she asked for gas $$!

    All of them led me down the path, amt. , location, then, DEPOSIT!!

    So 75% are scammers of those that I connected with!

    Be careful out there!

  14. #17508
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, Mia is back so this is just a reminder that she will steal from you. Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214010216
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.

  15. #17507
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Stormy: AVOID

    https://tryst.link/escort/1perfect-storm

    Serious addiction issues, unreliable, just in a terrible spot. Not safe. Proceed at your own risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape