Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 17675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17525
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, Mia is back so this is just a reminder that she will steal from you. Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214010216
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.

  2. #17524
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Stormy: AVOID

    https://tryst.link/escort/1perfect-storm

    Serious addiction issues, unreliable, just in a terrible spot. Not safe. Proceed at your own risk.

  3. #17523

    Stormie

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady I have seen any reports on this one? https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/214005258.
    I saw her twice, 1st time after work 4-5 pm ish. Ok roadside motel. Go to her room, opens door with a black leather teddy, nice. Had small talk, put the donation next to TV, she seems nice, pics looks like her pics. Got down to buiseness, very good bbj, I went down on her, put cover on missiknary, flipped over for doggie finished in the bag. Very good expierence.

    2nd time visit later at night 9:39/10 ish. Same location, people hanging around outside smoking. But get to the room, she rembers me, had the snall talk donation next to TV, bbj good, cover on tried missionary, I'm hitting it with her feet in the airj and noticed her dirtly feet and I lost it, jr wasnt responding after that, possibly influenced by having a few Budweisers that eve. But I just don't like dirty feet.

    She did give me a good HJ and BJ to finish.

    Her incall being in Fairview Heights would not normally raise a concern. But I am aware that there was a shooting at / very near her incall last week. I do not know specifics other than the approximate location, the victim was a female, and did not know shooters name but had his phone number and description of his car that he fled in.

    Anyone that appeeciates this review and has access to K girls or arpartment asians. Please DM. Thanks.

  4. #17522

    Today latina

    I've got an overnight in the Lou this evening. Anyone happen to know which Latina ad today is legit and reasonably attractive? BBJ a must. PM if preferred. TIA!

  5. #17521

    Stormy Fairview heights

    Has anyone seen this lady I have seen any reports on this one? https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/214005258.

  6. #17520

    Patty Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Old Professional- heavy on the old and light on the rest. The only way to shut her up was to put my dick in her mouth. Too expensive for what she ogffers.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/213132031
    Saw her about a year ago. Said to say the pictures are exactly what you're going to find. She's over 60 likes her weed but does give good head and we'll fuck OK. The talking she reads this form or somebody told her cause she cut back on that. But if you have a grandma itch, she will fill it at a reasonable price. If you're expecting anything in the firm tight round then this is not your provider.

  7. #17519

    Incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Here's a younger hotter white girl charging 200 in Chicago https://tryst.link/massage/young-isabelle.
    You need to read this a bit closer. She's advertising 160 hhr /200 hr for milking, 200/260 for nuru, then says 300 for VIP companionship with no amount of time listed. Major red flag as this implies qv FS at best in my opinion. This is not a valid comparison for anyone we're talking about or comparing to.

  8. #17518
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Kenzie!! Did the 3 cover 30 or 60 minutes?

    The one you are requesting info on requires a selfie in order to visit. So I'm told by my very reliable source. I know many mongers simply won't send a picture.

    Be careful out there!!
    Yeah, no fucking way I send my photo. Or pictures of IDs or any other personal info. To these girls.

  9. #17517

    Mia the Thieving Meth Ho

    Gentlemen, Mia is back so this is just a reminder that she will steal from you. Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214010216

  10. #17516

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Kenzie!! Did the 3 cover 30 or 60 minutes?

    The one you are requesting info on requires a selfie in order to visit. So I'm told by my very reliable source. I know many mongers simply won't send a picture.

    Be careful out there!!
    I was quoted 300/ hhr and 500/ hr, +50 to dine. Seemed steep, so I passed. Maybe next time around.

    Thanks for the review Anondude! Personally, I'd replace "Sometimes" with "all the times". Otherwise, no notes.

  11. #17515
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Kenzie was great. Nice airbnb in st charles. CBJ cfs for 300. Sometimes you just want to bang a 20 something blond. Apparently from iowa and comes every 2 weeks or so. Or every few minutes in doggy style. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213760730.

    I'm looking for info on this lady if anyone can help out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/3143398434
    Thanks for the info on Kenzie!! Did the 3 cover 30 or 60 minutes?

    The one you are requesting info on requires a selfie in order to visit. So I'm told by my very reliable source. I know many mongers simply won't send a picture.

    Be careful out there!!

  12. #17514
    Kenzie was great. Nice airbnb in st charles. CBJ cfs for 300. Sometimes you just want to bang a 20 something blond. Apparently from iowa and comes every 2 weeks or so. Or every few minutes in doggy style. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213760730.

    I'm looking for info on this lady if anyone can help out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/3143398434

  13. #17513
    Pay, not a chance. Maybe for free though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Old Professional- heavy on the old and light on the rest. The only way to shut her up was to put my dick in her mouth. Too expensive for what she ogffers.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/213132031

  14. #17512

    Patty

    Old Professional- heavy on the old and light on the rest. The only way to shut her up was to put my dick in her mouth. Too expensive for what she ogffers.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/213132031

  15. #17511

    Perfect

    That is all her post says. She appears to be attractive. Any intel on her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape