The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1795 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26782
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given her a try? I reached out, and she is super chatty; I'm not sure if the service is good. Going to be in her area later this week; will report back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...449/2404405645
    Late report. Website wasn't loading for me. She is real, hot in person, and very accommodating. She is leaving soon but will be back in a month or two.

  2. #26781

    My firsts

    Hey there,

    I have been lurking here as a newbie to the hobby for six-ish months and am returning what I can in the way of three reports:

    Millie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3128599308/1

    My break into mongering. Incall in a series of safe apartment buildings near downers grove. Two call system. She met me at the otherwise locked entrance and we walked to her apartment. Only some of her photos match what she looks like. She seems to be insecure from some minor belly fat judging by some comments she made in person and the obscuration and address of it on her ad. Any photo of a girl with parted hair like the one in the garage is her (the main ad photo pretty much). Anyways, she has some caged animals and a mean looking pitbull in one of them. Likely for protection. We chatted to her room and exchanged my $. 5 hh. Has some restrictions that some may be put off by, namely no GFE / daty, but was good time. She didn't seem to like me sucking on her nipples. Nice girl. Repeatable but I am currently seeking variety.

    Jessy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7793963523

    Incall is not the highest end neighborhood. Didn't feel unsafe. Typical mexican mchenry neighborhood. We had confused communications at the start. Two call system. Accurate photos. Smaller sized south american MILF. Met at the address and walked into a driveway garage detached from house. A bit strange of a bed setup. Overpaid the $. 5 HH. Rushed. Would not repeat.

    Molly.

    Wisconsin / Milwaukee area (will find link later as she seems to only post on STG).

    $. 20 qv at rundown motel. Accurate photos. Was not thinking straight because of little head curse seeking nearest girl. Has some degraded teeth. In spite of this, she was very friendly. Seems to have open menu offering bare for. 4 more. Did not take up offer and had vigorous covered mish / cowgirl session Would not repeat.

  3. #26780

    Wish I Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by WPalmer  [View Original Post]
    Through text things were great. Flirty banter, nude pictures, etc on and off for a couple of hours. Reached out to me stating she was headed my way, gave an eta. Kept me up to date along the way. Couple minutes after eta, text me stating pulling up now.

    After that, nothing, nada, 100% ghosted. Not sure what the point was, no deposit, etc. Looking back, pictures are probably from her OF.

    Someone like this, they should pay us a deposit!
    Wish I saw this earlier. Mine was similar except it was an incall. Had me drive to Arlington Hts, texts exchanged along the way, even pictures of her waiting for me. Let her know I was there and crickets.

    Said her name was Crystal.

  4. #26779
    Has anyone given her a try? I reached out, and she is super chatty; I'm not sure if the service is good. Going to be in her area later this week; will report back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...449/2404405645

  5. #26778
    Those would be the worst AI pictures of all time if that were the case. Or, I'd hate to see her before she cleaned them up with AI.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro, these pics were made with AI. I smell scam with this one. Look closely at all of them. They are too perfect.

  6. #26777

    Playing Games or Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JMac888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her yet? Looks promising but.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exoticlatina2025
    Through text things were great. Flirty banter, nude pictures, etc on and off for a couple of hours. Reached out to me stating she was headed my way, gave an eta. Kept me up to date along the way. Couple minutes after eta, text me stating pulling up now.

    After that, nothing, nada, 100% ghosted. Not sure what the point was, no deposit, etc. Looking back, pictures are probably from her OF.

    Someone like this, they should pay us a deposit!

  7. #26776

    AP and the NW side.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys -.

    I'm finding myself out in that area more and more for work, wanted to know if you guys had any recs for providers (or spas) that could host in that area. I usually play downtown so not familiar with some of these other neighborhoods yet.
    There's NiNi st Red Rose spa on Elston and Lawrence. Reported on many times.

    There's a papasan place at 2000 w Lawrence.

    There is Greenlight Spa on Pulaski and Irving Park and several other places on Irving Park.

    There is Carolina that has been talked about several times the last few days in the escort forum.

    There are a few in Jeff Park that are on LC and EB.

    Those all come to mind without doing any looking for ads and reports.

  8. #26775

    Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by JMac888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her yet? Looks promising but.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exoticlatina2025
    Sorry bro, these pics were made with AI. I smell scam with this one. Look closely at all of them. They are too perfect.

  9. #26774
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214037897

    https://rubrankings.com/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexy-latina-with-a-spicy-touch-91797.html

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ily-37659.html
    I was the first person to review Emily on the other site over ten years ago when she was still at the agency. It was a good session but comparing her photos back then to the ones on Tryst now, she went from attractive to plastic.

  10. #26773

    Ctm

    This place on montrose has been around forever. Not sure if any of the details. I think in the past I heard only L1. I've never been.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...age-27557.html

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys -.

    I'm finding myself out in that area more and more for work, wanted to know if you guys had any recs for providers (or spas) that could host in that area. I usually play downtown so not familiar with some of these other neighborhoods yet.

  11. #26772

    Adding 2 more to the list. Hopefully the links work this time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214037897

    https://rubrankings.com/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexy-latina-with-a-spicy-touch-91797.html

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ily-37659.html

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any info would be helpful, in terms of location (first says Jefferson park) but hoping for specific to their locals as well as pricing and service. Thanks all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213630553

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/214037897

  12. #26771

    Exotic Latina

    Anyone have experience with her yet? Looks promising but.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exoticlatina2025

  13. #26770

    Albany Park. Kimball Area

    Hi Guys -.

    I'm finding myself out in that area more and more for work, wanted to know if you guys had any recs for providers (or spas) that could host in that area. I usually play downtown so not familiar with some of these other neighborhoods yet.

  14. #26769
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    You can put some lube in the tip so it can slide and give you at least some sensation. Lubing the whole dick inside the condom is a mistake, obviously.
    Hmmm. I don't really understand why that would give you more sensation, and I won't be doing that, but if it works for you, that's awesome.

  15. #26768

    Any info on either of these ones?

    Any info would be helpful, in terms of location (first says Jefferson park) but hoping for specific to their locals as well as pricing and service. Thanks all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213630553

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/214037897

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape