Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 26906
-
08-18-26 11:31 #26771Senior Member

Posts: 28Exotic Latina
Anyone have experience with her yet? Looks promising but.
https://tryst.link/escort/exoticlatina2025
-
08-18-26 09:44 #26770Senior Member

Posts: 636Albany Park. Kimball Area
Hi Guys -.
I'm finding myself out in that area more and more for work, wanted to know if you guys had any recs for providers (or spas) that could host in that area. I usually play downtown so not familiar with some of these other neighborhoods yet.
-
08-18-26 07:30 #26769Senior Member

Posts: 1144Hmmm. I don't really understand why that would give you more sensation, and I won't be doing that, but if it works for you, that's awesome.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-26 00:04 #26768Senior Member

Posts: 313Any info on either of these ones?
Any info would be helpful, in terms of location (first says Jefferson park) but hoping for specific to their locals as well as pricing and service. Thanks all.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213630553
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/214037897
-
08-17-26 22:34 #26767Senior Member

Posts: 1172You can put some lube in the tip so it can slide and give you at least some sensation. Lubing the whole dick inside the condom is a mistake, obviously.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 20:59 #26766Senior Member

Posts: 229Hoping to get lucky
Hey gents, I'll be in from Toledo on Wednesday (probably should've posted here earlier), and I'm not holding my breath given the short notice, but I'm hoping someone can put me onto a safe, reliable provider for a top-shelf BBBJ. Full service not important, because I hate condoms but am unwilling to take the risk of knocking someone up, so it's BBBJ and / or bb Greek only for me. I prefer age 25 and up, not fat, and white or Latina, but the most important thing is skills and willingness to take her time. I'd rather leave town without seeing anyone than get the standard mechanical head-bob until I get bored and squeeze out a nut just to be done. Good comms are a must, I won't have time to fuck around with waiting an hour each time between responses. I'm fully aware of how unlikely it is that I'll find what I'm looking for in the time I'll have, but I figured I might as well take a swing. I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're unlucky enough to be on the hunt in Toledo or Detroit / Ann Arbor. Any info appreciated, and happy hunting.
-
08-15-26 19:01 #26765Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone seen this girl Nicole before?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...268/8722395933
There's multiple girls listed under this ad at different times like Nicole, Jazzy, Khatt, Mercy. I'm just hoping someone can tell me something about them. My spider sense is telling me probable crack house, probable pimp situation. And at worse I'm looking to avoid a Setup if I go. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated.
-
08-14-26 19:53 #26764Senior Member

Posts: 178Ms. Puerto Rico
If anyone has Intel, do lmk. Can Dm me if you'd like. Thanks in advance.
https://callescort.org/773-592-0980
-
08-14-26 16:20 #26763Regular Member

Posts: 25Way way gone
Actually saw her about a month ago. She's just. Gone. She looks much closer to that photo of her in white pants in the bathroom but much more beat down. Her once nice fat ass is flat and flabby now and if I wasn't already there in need of blowing a load I would've just turned around left. Don't get me wrong, she was very nice and accommodating but her looks were hard to get past. She still has a nice slender body as a whole but no curves or features from days past. I won't say she's an absolute no-go, but if you're basing any decision on her photos, you've been warned. Outdated is a huge understatement for those pics.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 15:25 #26762Senior Member

Posts: 178Bosnian chick
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...r/767375917777
Has anyone seen her recently? If so, is her ass still big? Missed my beat some yrs back by not seeing her when the chance presented itself. I know she uses & deterioration is inevitable. Hope that's not the case w / her at least waist down. Any / all feedback would be appreciated. Recent visits preferred. Thanks.
-
08-14-26 14:29 #26761Senior Member

Posts: 1144Wait, she lubed you up BEFORE putting the condom on? No wonder it slid off. Why would somebody do that?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 13:19 #26760Senior Member

Posts: 1602I saw her Friday morning. Everything as described. Cute face and long hair although she may be a little older than the pictures indicate. Safe clean place. Sees you in a basement apartment with a big bed and mirror by the bed to watch. Session was rushed. She was anxious to get sucking and fucking. I slowed her down and brought her up to let me kiss her. She does LFK and very nice kissable lips. But then she moved down and gave a a nice BBBJ. She then put lube in my dick snd put the condom on. Sat down and she is damn good on top. She knows how to move those hips snd moans at the right time. She faked an O well enough to get me off along with watching her in the mirror.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
Second time this week the condom has come off in side the girl. Freaked her out a bit as I had blasted a week of baby batter in her. She made a run to the bathroom. Came back and took a couple of large prescription capsules. She apologized for that and said she was healthy and wanted to stay that way. I assume they were PRePbut no way of knowing for sure.
Would I repeat? Yeah next time I would take more charge. She's tiny and thin. Skin is soft snd no signs of drug abuse. I think one could have a good time once the I told few visits are over.
-
08-14-26 09:51 #26759Senior Member

Posts: 243Isabelle
Isabelle is still pretty cute at 21, but putting on pounds. More of an athletic build, but will get frumpy eventually. She was thin and delicious at 18-19. Will lick and suck balls and BBBJ if she likes you. Likes to kiss and get her pussy eaten, but she's looking for a one and done at 300. I'd still see her if it was convenient and she was consistently available, but I have a few SBs in my rotation now.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 09:45 #26758Senior Member

Posts: 304Wrong Girl?
Unless one of them has moved, Isabelle and Carolina are in two different areas of the city.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 09:39 #26757Senior Member

Posts: 29+1 for Isabelle. Surprised she's not someone's cup of tea, but I suppose she isn't a vanilla white girl. I've seen her a shit ton the last two years.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





