Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1795 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26778
    Those would be the worst AI pictures of all time if that were the case. Or, I'd hate to see her before she cleaned them up with AI.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro, these pics were made with AI. I smell scam with this one. Look closely at all of them. They are too perfect.

  2. #26777

    Playing Games or Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JMac888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her yet? Looks promising but.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exoticlatina2025
    Through text things were great. Flirty banter, nude pictures, etc on and off for a couple of hours. Reached out to me stating she was headed my way, gave an eta. Kept me up to date along the way. Couple minutes after eta, text me stating pulling up now.

    After that, nothing, nada, 100% ghosted. Not sure what the point was, no deposit, etc. Looking back, pictures are probably from her OF.

    Someone like this, they should pay us a deposit!

  3. #26776

    AP and the NW side.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys -.

    I'm finding myself out in that area more and more for work, wanted to know if you guys had any recs for providers (or spas) that could host in that area. I usually play downtown so not familiar with some of these other neighborhoods yet.
    There's NiNi st Red Rose spa on Elston and Lawrence. Reported on many times.

    There's a papasan place at 2000 w Lawrence.

    There is Greenlight Spa on Pulaski and Irving Park and several other places on Irving Park.

    There is Carolina that has been talked about several times the last few days in the escort forum.

    There are a few in Jeff Park that are on LC and EB.

    Those all come to mind without doing any looking for ads and reports.

  4. #26775

    Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by JMac888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her yet? Looks promising but.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exoticlatina2025
    Sorry bro, these pics were made with AI. I smell scam with this one. Look closely at all of them. They are too perfect.

  5. #26774
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214037897

    https://rubrankings.com/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexy-latina-with-a-spicy-touch-91797.html

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ily-37659.html
    I was the first person to review Emily on the other site over ten years ago when she was still at the agency. It was a good session but comparing her photos back then to the ones on Tryst now, she went from attractive to plastic.

  6. #26773

    Ctm

    This place on montrose has been around forever. Not sure if any of the details. I think in the past I heard only L1. I've never been.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...age-27557.html

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys -.

    I'm finding myself out in that area more and more for work, wanted to know if you guys had any recs for providers (or spas) that could host in that area. I usually play downtown so not familiar with some of these other neighborhoods yet.

  7. #26772

    Adding 2 more to the list. Hopefully the links work this time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214037897

    https://rubrankings.com/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexy-latina-with-a-spicy-touch-91797.html

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ily-37659.html

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any info would be helpful, in terms of location (first says Jefferson park) but hoping for specific to their locals as well as pricing and service. Thanks all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213630553

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/214037897

  8. #26771

    Exotic Latina

    Anyone have experience with her yet? Looks promising but.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exoticlatina2025

  9. #26770

    Albany Park. Kimball Area

    Hi Guys -.

    I'm finding myself out in that area more and more for work, wanted to know if you guys had any recs for providers (or spas) that could host in that area. I usually play downtown so not familiar with some of these other neighborhoods yet.

  10. #26769
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    You can put some lube in the tip so it can slide and give you at least some sensation. Lubing the whole dick inside the condom is a mistake, obviously.
    Hmmm. I don't really understand why that would give you more sensation, and I won't be doing that, but if it works for you, that's awesome.

  11. #26768

    Any info on either of these ones?

    Any info would be helpful, in terms of location (first says Jefferson park) but hoping for specific to their locals as well as pricing and service. Thanks all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213630553

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/214037897

  12. #26767
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Wait, she lubed you up BEFORE putting the condom on? No wonder it slid off. Why would somebody do that?
    You can put some lube in the tip so it can slide and give you at least some sensation. Lubing the whole dick inside the condom is a mistake, obviously.

  13. #26766

    Hoping to get lucky

    Hey gents, I'll be in from Toledo on Wednesday (probably should've posted here earlier), and I'm not holding my breath given the short notice, but I'm hoping someone can put me onto a safe, reliable provider for a top-shelf BBBJ. Full service not important, because I hate condoms but am unwilling to take the risk of knocking someone up, so it's BBBJ and / or bb Greek only for me. I prefer age 25 and up, not fat, and white or Latina, but the most important thing is skills and willingness to take her time. I'd rather leave town without seeing anyone than get the standard mechanical head-bob until I get bored and squeeze out a nut just to be done. Good comms are a must, I won't have time to fuck around with waiting an hour each time between responses. I'm fully aware of how unlikely it is that I'll find what I'm looking for in the time I'll have, but I figured I might as well take a swing. I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're unlucky enough to be on the hunt in Toledo or Detroit / Ann Arbor. Any info appreciated, and happy hunting.

  14. #26765

    Anyone seen this girl Nicole before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...268/8722395933

    There's multiple girls listed under this ad at different times like Nicole, Jazzy, Khatt, Mercy. I'm just hoping someone can tell me something about them. My spider sense is telling me probable crack house, probable pimp situation. And at worse I'm looking to avoid a Setup if I go. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated.

  15. #26764

    Ms. Puerto Rico

    If anyone has Intel, do lmk. Can Dm me if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

    https://callescort.org/773-592-0980

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape