Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17528

    Ms Spunky

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/945016546027

    Saw Ms Spunky. Kinda like photos. Bit heavy. Smallish pierced tits. Not all dolled up. Fresh from shower. No signs of chemical use. Was friendly. Decent BBBJ does BBFS no upcharge. Can't cowgirl says was hit by a car. Really participates. I would prob go back. YMMV.

  2. #17527

    Truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.
    100% "This", you always leave "everything" except the agreed upon cash donation locked in your glovebox, "period", no wallet, no I'd's, no watch, no phone or anything else "But The Donation" should EVER go in that room with you.

  3. #17526
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.
    Did a test on Saturday with ads on RubRankings. Texted 25 providers. No answer from 3,probably don't work wkends. The rest were all scammers! I asked for an hr outcall, all the ads said both. I always ask for gen. Location and donations. Almost all asked for my Zip! That right there tells you they aren't here. I gave 1 of them a Zip in Chicago, they gave me their location near Tower Grove! There was 1 that I said outcallthey sent a pic of their hotel in the city. Then I asked for incall, she asked for gas $$!

    All of them led me down the path, amt. , location, then, DEPOSIT!!

    So 75% are scammers of those that I connected with!

    Be careful out there!

  4. #17525
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, Mia is back so this is just a reminder that she will steal from you. Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214010216
    This is why I never bring anything inside with me but the agreed upon donation. Wallet, phone and watch stay in the car. Never had any issues of thievery with anyone following this rule.

  5. #17524
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Stormy: AVOID

    https://tryst.link/escort/1perfect-storm

    Serious addiction issues, unreliable, just in a terrible spot. Not safe. Proceed at your own risk.

  6. #17523

    Stormie

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady I have seen any reports on this one? https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/214005258.
    I saw her twice, 1st time after work 4-5 pm ish. Ok roadside motel. Go to her room, opens door with a black leather teddy, nice. Had small talk, put the donation next to TV, she seems nice, pics looks like her pics. Got down to buiseness, very good bbj, I went down on her, put cover on missiknary, flipped over for doggie finished in the bag. Very good expierence.

    2nd time visit later at night 9:39/10 ish. Same location, people hanging around outside smoking. But get to the room, she rembers me, had the snall talk donation next to TV, bbj good, cover on tried missionary, I'm hitting it with her feet in the airj and noticed her dirtly feet and I lost it, jr wasnt responding after that, possibly influenced by having a few Budweisers that eve. But I just don't like dirty feet.

    She did give me a good HJ and BJ to finish.

    Her incall being in Fairview Heights would not normally raise a concern. But I am aware that there was a shooting at / very near her incall last week. I do not know specifics other than the approximate location, the victim was a female, and did not know shooters name but had his phone number and description of his car that he fled in.

    Anyone that appeeciates this review and has access to K girls or arpartment asians. Please DM. Thanks.

  7. #17522

    Today latina

    I've got an overnight in the Lou this evening. Anyone happen to know which Latina ad today is legit and reasonably attractive? BBJ a must. PM if preferred. TIA!

  8. #17521

    Stormy Fairview heights

    Has anyone seen this lady I have seen any reports on this one? https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/214005258.

  9. #17520

    Patty Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Old Professional- heavy on the old and light on the rest. The only way to shut her up was to put my dick in her mouth. Too expensive for what she ogffers.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/213132031
    Saw her about a year ago. Said to say the pictures are exactly what you're going to find. She's over 60 likes her weed but does give good head and we'll fuck OK. The talking she reads this form or somebody told her cause she cut back on that. But if you have a grandma itch, she will fill it at a reasonable price. If you're expecting anything in the firm tight round then this is not your provider.

  10. #17519

    Incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Here's a younger hotter white girl charging 200 in Chicago https://tryst.link/massage/young-isabelle.
    You need to read this a bit closer. She's advertising 160 hhr /200 hr for milking, 200/260 for nuru, then says 300 for VIP companionship with no amount of time listed. Major red flag as this implies qv FS at best in my opinion. This is not a valid comparison for anyone we're talking about or comparing to.

  11. #17518
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Kenzie!! Did the 3 cover 30 or 60 minutes?

    The one you are requesting info on requires a selfie in order to visit. So I'm told by my very reliable source. I know many mongers simply won't send a picture.

    Be careful out there!!
    Yeah, no fucking way I send my photo. Or pictures of IDs or any other personal info. To these girls.

  12. #17517

    Mia the Thieving Meth Ho

    Gentlemen, Mia is back so this is just a reminder that she will steal from you. Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214010216

  13. #17516

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Kenzie!! Did the 3 cover 30 or 60 minutes?

    The one you are requesting info on requires a selfie in order to visit. So I'm told by my very reliable source. I know many mongers simply won't send a picture.

    Be careful out there!!
    I was quoted 300/ hhr and 500/ hr, +50 to dine. Seemed steep, so I passed. Maybe next time around.

    Thanks for the review Anondude! Personally, I'd replace "Sometimes" with "all the times". Otherwise, no notes.

  14. #17515
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Kenzie was great. Nice airbnb in st charles. CBJ cfs for 300. Sometimes you just want to bang a 20 something blond. Apparently from iowa and comes every 2 weeks or so. Or every few minutes in doggy style. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213760730.

    I'm looking for info on this lady if anyone can help out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/3143398434
    Thanks for the info on Kenzie!! Did the 3 cover 30 or 60 minutes?

    The one you are requesting info on requires a selfie in order to visit. So I'm told by my very reliable source. I know many mongers simply won't send a picture.

    Be careful out there!!

  15. #17514
    Kenzie was great. Nice airbnb in st charles. CBJ cfs for 300. Sometimes you just want to bang a 20 something blond. Apparently from iowa and comes every 2 weeks or so. Or every few minutes in doggy style. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213760730.

    I'm looking for info on this lady if anyone can help out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/3143398434

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape