Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 17671
-
08-18-26 13:59 #17506Regular Member

Posts: 23Stormie
I saw her twice, 1st time after work 4-5 pm ish. Ok roadside motel. Go to her room, opens door with a black leather teddy, nice. Had small talk, put the donation next to TV, she seems nice, pics looks like her pics. Got down to buiseness, very good bbj, I went down on her, put cover on missiknary, flipped over for doggie finished in the bag. Very good expierence.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
2nd time visit later at night 9:39/10 ish. Same location, people hanging around outside smoking. But get to the room, she rembers me, had the snall talk donation next to TV, bbj good, cover on tried missionary, I'm hitting it with her feet in the airj and noticed her dirtly feet and I lost it, jr wasnt responding after that, possibly influenced by having a few Budweisers that eve. But I just don't like dirty feet.
She did give me a good HJ and BJ to finish.
Her incall being in Fairview Heights would not normally raise a concern. But I am aware that there was a shooting at / very near her incall last week. I do not know specifics other than the approximate location, the victim was a female, and did not know shooters name but had his phone number and description of his car that he fled in.
Anyone that appeeciates this review and has access to K girls or arpartment asians. Please DM. Thanks.
-
08-18-26 11:58 #17505Senior Member

Posts: 457Today latina
I've got an overnight in the Lou this evening. Anyone happen to know which Latina ad today is legit and reasonably attractive? BBJ a must. PM if preferred. TIA!
-
08-17-26 13:11 #17504Senior Member

Posts: 50Stormy Fairview heights
Has anyone seen this lady I have seen any reports on this one? https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/214005258.
-
08-17-26 07:42 #17503Senior Member

Posts: 1744Patty Gilf
Saw her about a year ago. Said to say the pictures are exactly what you're going to find. She's over 60 likes her weed but does give good head and we'll fuck OK. The talking she reads this form or somebody told her cause she cut back on that. But if you have a grandma itch, she will fill it at a reasonable price. If you're expecting anything in the firm tight round then this is not your provider.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 00:50 #17502Senior Member

Posts: 337Incorrect
You need to read this a bit closer. She's advertising 160 hhr /200 hr for milking, 200/260 for nuru, then says 300 for VIP companionship with no amount of time listed. Major red flag as this implies qv FS at best in my opinion. This is not a valid comparison for anyone we're talking about or comparing to.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 21:00 #17501Senior Member

Posts: 307Yeah, no fucking way I send my photo. Or pictures of IDs or any other personal info. To these girls.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 18:11 #17500Senior Member

Posts: 100Mia the Thieving Meth Ho
Gentlemen, Mia is back so this is just a reminder that she will steal from you. Avoid.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214010216
-
08-16-26 09:07 #17499Senior Member

Posts: 100Kenzie
I was quoted 300/ hhr and 500/ hr, +50 to dine. Seemed steep, so I passed. Maybe next time around.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review Anondude! Personally, I'd replace "Sometimes" with "all the times". Otherwise, no notes.
-
08-15-26 10:02 #17498Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the info on Kenzie!! Did the 3 cover 30 or 60 minutes?
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
The one you are requesting info on requires a selfie in order to visit. So I'm told by my very reliable source. I know many mongers simply won't send a picture.
Be careful out there!!
-
08-15-26 09:03 #17497Senior Member

Posts: 406Kenzie was great. Nice airbnb in st charles. CBJ cfs for 300. Sometimes you just want to bang a 20 something blond. Apparently from iowa and comes every 2 weeks or so. Or every few minutes in doggy style. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213760730.
I'm looking for info on this lady if anyone can help out.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/3143398434
-
08-15-26 08:30 #17496Senior Member

Posts: 56Pay, not a chance. Maybe for free though.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 18:16 #17495Senior Member

Posts: 169Patty
Old Professional- heavy on the old and light on the rest. The only way to shut her up was to put my dick in her mouth. Too expensive for what she ogffers.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/213132031
-
08-14-26 18:11 #17494Senior Member

Posts: 169Perfect
That is all her post says. She appears to be attractive. Any intel on her?
-
08-14-26 14:01 #17493Senior Member

Posts: 582Here's a younger hotter white girl charging 200 in Chicago https://tryst.link/massage/young-isabelle.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 14:45 #17492Senior Member

Posts: 36Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Swirl1989
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



