Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 17663
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17498
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Kenzie was great. Nice airbnb in st charles. CBJ cfs for 300. Sometimes you just want to bang a 20 something blond. Apparently from iowa and comes every 2 weeks or so. Or every few minutes in doggy style. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213760730.

    I'm looking for info on this lady if anyone can help out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/3143398434
    Thanks for the info on Kenzie!! Did the 3 cover 30 or 60 minutes?

    The one you are requesting info on requires a selfie in order to visit. So I'm told by my very reliable source. I know many mongers simply won't send a picture.

    Be careful out there!!

  2. #17497
    Kenzie was great. Nice airbnb in st charles. CBJ cfs for 300. Sometimes you just want to bang a 20 something blond. Apparently from iowa and comes every 2 weeks or so. Or every few minutes in doggy style. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213760730.

    I'm looking for info on this lady if anyone can help out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/3143398434

  3. #17496
    Pay, not a chance. Maybe for free though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Old Professional- heavy on the old and light on the rest. The only way to shut her up was to put my dick in her mouth. Too expensive for what she ogffers.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/213132031

  4. #17495

    Patty

    Old Professional- heavy on the old and light on the rest. The only way to shut her up was to put my dick in her mouth. Too expensive for what she ogffers.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/213132031

  5. #17494

    Perfect

    That is all her post says. She appears to be attractive. Any intel on her?

  6. #17493
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Henny would be 200 in a a lot of markets. There's a reason she doesn't tour.
    Here's a younger hotter white girl charging 200 in Chicago https://tryst.link/massage/young-isabelle.

  7. #17492

    Damage

    What was the damage?

  8. #17491
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #17490
    Quote Originally Posted by Woshidashuaige  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for her?
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-91165.html

  10. #17489

    Red head

    Anyone have any encounters with this one? Looks real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/043280921296

  11. #17488

    Henny Representin' the Lou

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawBerry31  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Bob Jackson for the referral. I met with Henny today after a few meetings around lunch. She was quick to respond and kept me informed as she made her way. Took her an hour to shower and show up as she told me it would. She asked for my preferences on what to wear which I thought was great. She showed up looking fucking fine! She looks very good. Small but nice ass and small but very nice tits. She was perfectly what I was looking for.

    We talked for a minute and she had me relaxed as she is very nice and fun to talk to. Made sure what I was wanting and we got down to it. The fee was very high but I went for everything. Started with some kissing and her playing with me while I explored her body. The cover went on and we went in to 69. She has some skills and tasted very nice. From there I asked her to ride me which didn't disappoint. Switched to doggy and little guy was having a hard time staying up and awake but not her fault. I don't do well with covers all the time and this was one of those times. She went down on me between every position and seemed to really like it. Went back to doggy off the side of the bed. Cover kept rolling up and we had to stop and move it down but by the end when I was close we kept going hard. Released into the condom as it was falling off in her and when I pulled out it was hanging. Cleaned ourselves off and she asked if I wanted to go again.

    Told her to give me a minute so I could rest and recover. We talked again and she excitedly asked again if I was ready. Cover went on and she started BJ. She is sloppy and gets a ton of spit on it. Did this for a while and then into Missionary. Missionary was very nice and boy can she take a pounding. We moved to doggy pulled out and shot it on her ass. We cleaned up again and she went on her way. She is expensive and may not be everyone's cup of tea but my recent budget gave me the chance to have one of the best times I have had in the hobby. I will be back at times and I will see her again when I can. She is a gem. Treat her right and you will keep a good one.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with her. And you're right, she's a gem.

    Next visit, we can talk gooey butter cake, another of STL's fine confections.

  12. #17487

    Good time with Henny

    Thank you Bob Jackson for the referral. I met with Henny today after a few meetings around lunch. She was quick to respond and kept me informed as she made her way. Took her an hour to shower and show up as she told me it would. She asked for my preferences on what to wear which I thought was great. She showed up looking fucking fine! She looks very good. Small but nice ass and small but very nice tits. She was perfectly what I was looking for.

    We talked for a minute and she had me relaxed as she is very nice and fun to talk to. Made sure what I was wanting and we got down to it. The fee was very high but I went for everything. Started with some kissing and her playing with me while I explored her body. The cover went on and we went in to 69. She has some skills and tasted very nice. From there I asked her to ride me which didn't disappoint. Switched to doggy and little guy was having a hard time staying up and awake but not her fault. I don't do well with covers all the time and this was one of those times. She went down on me between every position and seemed to really like it. Went back to doggy off the side of the bed. Cover kept rolling up and we had to stop and move it down but by the end when I was close we kept going hard. Released into the condom as it was falling off in her and when I pulled out it was hanging. Cleaned ourselves off and she asked if I wanted to go again.

    Told her to give me a minute so I could rest and recover. We talked again and she excitedly asked again if I was ready. Cover went on and she started BJ. She is sloppy and gets a ton of spit on it. Did this for a while and then into Missionary. Missionary was very nice and boy can she take a pounding. We moved to doggy pulled out and shot it on her ass. We cleaned up again and she went on her way. She is expensive and may not be everyone's cup of tea but my recent budget gave me the chance to have one of the best times I have had in the hobby. I will be back at times and I will see her again when I can. She is a gem. Treat her right and you will keep a good one.

  13. #17486

  14. #17485
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    FYI, though not shocked.
    Who is that?

  15. #17484
    FYI, though not shocked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260812-142744.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape