Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 824 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 12346
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12136

    Rose

    Changed my plans to see rose before she left when I realized I only had a few days left and I'm so glad I did. She was definitely the best Chinese chick at one of these joints I've ever had. Great attitude, funny, solid conversational english, good flirting skills, and great verbal and physical engagement. BJ was fantastic and she could take it anal with no real foreplay or lube like a champ with sexy hot moaning that got me to nut after a few minutes. Can't wait for her to come back.

  2. #12135
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I've been around this place for a long time and can't believe the admins think that is a good idea. And they want to control what information is posted? No, thank you.
    It's a free site. None of us have to click on that thread. Its a pretty unobtrusive way to advertise.

    Thanks, we think so.

    Tell your friends.

    A2

  3. #12134

    More Candy Info

    Stopped by Candy today for yet another session with Anni. I met the two new girls today. Yaya is attractive and flirty, was encouraging me to bring her along with Anni. Yaya proceded to kiss me and rub my privates to convince me! I declined for now, might go back and see her. She has a nice chest, her ass seemed a bit flat.

    After another great visit with Anni I met Lily on the way out. Quick hello, another attractive girl, large breasts looked natural through her dress.

    Not sure what the new girls offer, if it is anything like what Rose was doing or just the usual alphabet.

  4. #12133

    Nice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whouck66  [View Original Post]
    All of these places are really nice.
    I have been to all the shops but Beauty. The only shop I would consider "nice" is Candy.

    But, most guys don't care about the facilities.

  5. #12132

    Menu

    How do I go about asking what's on the menu? Do I just ask for it, or is there something specific I should ask?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #12131
    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting / compiling.

    Beauty: Unsure.

    Good Spa / CNE: Coffee, Nova.

    Candy: Anni, Momo, Lalynn.

    Bajou / K spa: Cheery (Cherry), Chloe.

    Love Spa: Unsure (Leah, Jenny and Nina per report here).

    Enjoy Spa: Lisa, Yoyo.
    All of these places are really nice.

  7. #12130

    Candy

    Went there to see Rose. She wasn't available. Ended up with a gal named Lily. Probably in her 30's. She looked nice. Nice big boobs, I think natural. If they are enhanced, its a spectacular job. Got a half hour. It is nice we were on a bed. Started with some DFK, then BBBJ, BLS. Offered prostate massage, but I declined. Applied the cover for some CFS. She rode me in cowgirl. I didn't want to finish in the condom so we stopped and she finished with more BLS, BBBJ, and CIM. We had some time, so she gave me a nice massage after. All in all, a very nice experience aside from hoping pump that huge load into Rose's pussy or ass rather than Lily's mouth.

  8. #12129

    Candy

    I'm not sure if there's some shill fiction going on or what. Only saw one girl, didn't get her name. She's small and attractive, except kind of flat ass. She declines greek, says that's the other girl. Instead of getting the other girl, she is determined to convince me to stick with her. I'm short on time, and she's hot enough, so I stay. Head game was mid at best. She kept doing the thing where it's mostly hand instead of mouth. She asks to 69 which was better, she's young and clean, so why not? She didn't allow fingers in either entrance. Covered mish was about all she wanted to do. No CG, k9 was ok, but she didn't want to lay flat. Multiple times she thought pre-cum was the real thing and acted like we were done. Finally had enough of the unenthusiastic ba and finished. She just starts cleaning the room even though half the time is left.

  9. #12128

    To clarify for others

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Bliss Haven again. Coco looked very sexy. 36 C cups breasts. * 5 feet 3 inches tall. She started the negotiation. She offered me BBFS & Nuru massage for $370. I didn't carry that much. I only had $220. She said it was good for standard CFS & Nuru massage. Paid her upfront. We were naked in the shower room. Table shower first & then the Nuru massage / body slide. She slide & massage me with her sexy 36 C cups breasts. Very interesting. Back in the massage room, she was enthusiastic. She kissed me and sucked my pole. Put a cover on me & rode me fast. Finished in K 9 position. She asked me to see her again. Of course, I will.
    Did you recognize this was the same Coco you've written multiple times about over at Enjoy?

    I've been dropping by at Bliss periodically hoping for a gem to share and was excited after seeing your review.

    By the way gents, the rooms are really small. Like 2 massage table small. If claustrophobia is in your cards, might not be the location for you.

  10. #12127

    Rate for Rose

    What would be the going rate for 60 min BBFS 2 pops for rose? Not sure what the upcharge should be for BBFS here with room fee. Could someone DM me?

  11. #12126

    Candy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Searched for Rose Spa and came up with Rose Spa, Blue Rose Spa, and Red Rose Spa. Which one are we talking about? Can you give me a hint?
    Sorry, Candy Massage on Holgate.

    The BBFS CIP BB Greek CIA BBBJ CIM girl is Rose.

    Annie is BBBJ CIM CFS.

    Haven't partaken of Ayla, assume her offerings match Annie's.

  12. #12125
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Searched for Rose Spa and came up with Rose Spa, Blue Rose Spa, and Red Rose Spa. Which one are we talking about? Can you give me a hint?
    Umm. I believe he said the spa was named Candy and the girl was named Rose.

  13. #12124

    Candy

    I'm very curious about Candy. I will be going next week Wednesday. I texted asking if Rose would be available but I was told she is leaving on the 15th. I'm really hoping to get someone who will do 2 x! I was going to ask to see a lineup, but it probably wouldn't make sense if girls are being rotated out on Saturday.

  14. #12123

    Candy Experience

    First review here on the forums and let me just say thank god for everyone who recommended this place.

    I've tried all 3 girls. Anni, Rose, and Ella. Apparently only here until 8/15 so get it in while you boys can cause all 3 are amazing.

    Rose; beautiful tiny little Chinese girl who's a freaky one. It started with a nice little massage, until she hopped on me while face down. She rubbed her soft breast and pussy all over my back, slowly kissing me from my neck all the way down to my legs where she slowly started rubbing my balls, it transitioned into her softly biting and licking them as well. Out of no where to my surprise she starts tossing my salad like it's never been tossed while stroking my cock LOL (never had this before) and oh my god did it feel so good. We then transitioned into doing 69 where I ate the fuck out of her pussy, she didn't taste bad at all surprisingly with how much dick she gets. After doing that for a while she then turned around and rode my cock for 15 min BB, she then asked for doggy where I pounded the fuck out of her for another 10 min, right after that she really wanted me to finish in her ass so I went BB and tore that asshole up for another 15 min until I finally filled her up and watched it drip out. To top it off she got right on her knees and starting sucking it like a maniac. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROSE.

    Anni; Really great body with an ass and great tits, such a great personality and funny as shit. She also started off with a nice massage while rubbing her pussy and tits all over me, she turns me over and starts it off with probably the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life, literally sucking the soul out of my cock. She loves to play with your asshole a little while she's doing that as well. We did missionary her pussy was really good to look at while I put her legs together and watched my dick go in and out of her, we ended up finishing in doggy while I had my whole thumb in her asshole. She's got all the right curves on her so you won't be disappointed fucking this *****.

    Ella; Has a great body and very skinny, really beautiful Chinese girl for sure. Massage was mid, she kinda just climbed on me and used her body weight to massage me but when the HE started HOLY FUCK. She can suck a dick and balls really good and looks hot as shit while she stares you in your eyes doing it. After she sucked it for a while I ended up laying her down so I could eat her pussy, apparently made her cum a couple times but you know they say that to inflate the ego a little haha. She then threw the rubber on and we got to fucking hard in missionary while I played with her clit, I had her lay down on her stomach, lifted one of her legs to the side and got to tearing her pussy up, she also let me finger her asshole while I fucked her from the back so that was pretty hot. Once I finished she took off the rubber and started kissing my dick and sucking it until I got hard again for round 2. She definitely is more GFE and loved to keep kissing on lips and cuddling if that's your thing but the kissing was a little too much for me since I know where those lips have been LOL.

  15. #12122

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Searched for Rose Spa and came up with Rose Spa, Blue Rose Spa, and Red Rose Spa. Which one are we talking about? Can you give me a hint?
    Rose is a girl that works in candy, I think tomorrow Friday is her last day. Better catch her while you can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape