Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 821 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 12301
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12121

    Candy Rose

    Curiosity got the better of me, went back to Candy to see if I could snag Rose. Ayla met me, took me to a room and left. Girl came in. Rose. Are they mind readers?

    Very petite sexy girl with nice natural tits. Great kisser. Chinese. I wanted an hour to creampie her 3 times, she wanted 2. All holes open. I should have just taken the half hour and the 2 nuts, but I gambled I could convince her.

    BBBJ to start, blew a big load into her in mish and was happy to find she wasn't very tight, better and longer orgasms for me that way. She cleans everything up thoroughly and herself in the shower.

    Came right back and she really wanted to hang her head over the edge of the table and blow me that way. I tried it but couldn't go all in and it was getting toothy, so I told her to get on all fours. Such a tiny ass and waist and I really wanted to pound it deep but she kept wincing and pulling away, couldn't really go all the way in. I'm not that large but I guess compared to her, yeah maybe. Never went for her ass because it just looked ridiculously tiny and if she couldn't take a pussy pounding it freaked me out a little thinking about getting into her little fudge tunnel. Always been a bit ambivalent about anal anyway. I went at it as hard as I could without bottoming out and 2nd creampie was a true fill-up, just kept shooting ropes. She said something like "you filled me up with so much of your juices!" which was cute.

    She came right back again after a shower and we kissed and cuddled and talked. Said she was leaving for LA in 4 days, so I guess Saturday, very dejected talking about it made it clear she is not looking forward to it. She wanted to link me on Instagram but fuck I don't know how to use that shit, much less when it's in Chinese. Said I could take her home, pretty clear like most of these girls they are pretty deeply unsatisfied with their lot in life. Junior started rising again and I tried motivating her into taking a 3rd creampie, but she wasn't having it. Jumped up and said 42 minutes! I said OK that's not 60. Now it's 43 minutes! Sour ending to a decent CIP experience, let her know I was not happy getting rushed out. Gambled and lost on the hour for sure. She tried to tidy it up all kissy kissy but the jig was up.

    Recommend for half hour 2 pops all holes open bare, she'll take the spunk anywhere you care to deliver it. Sweet girl but Annie is a better actress and I think just naturally bubbly and enthusiastic, plus way superior on BBBJ.

    Massage experience itch scratched, probably won't try again for a few years.

  2. #12120

    Paying with a card?

    Quote Originally Posted by JB023  [View Original Post]
    I really do hope that they are hosting their video off-site and not onsite DVR / HDD. As these places get busted more and more, LE is taking the cameras and POS machines and I assume getting warrants to get transaction records and additional evidence of SW. I used to pay with card until I started reading more articles about them taking these items. Be wary, but honestly they ALL have cameras regardless if you see them or not. I am also convinced some of the clockes in the room are peephole camera clocks because they seem to always know when you have just finished undressing LOL.
    I can't imagine ever doing that. I park away from the place. So what are they have me on camera walking in?

  3. #12119

    Bliss Haven. CoCo

    Bliss Haven again. Coco looked very sexy. 36 C cups breasts. * 5 feet 3 inches tall. She started the negotiation. She offered me BBFS & Nuru massage for $370. I didn't carry that much. I only had $220. She said it was good for standard CFS & Nuru massage. Paid her upfront. We were naked in the shower room. Table shower first & then the Nuru massage / body slide. She slide & massage me with her sexy 36 C cups breasts. Very interesting. Back in the massage room, she was enthusiastic. She kissed me and sucked my pole. Put a cover on me & rode me fast. Finished in K 9 position. She asked me to see her again. Of course, I will.

  4. #12118

    Aroma

    I've been wanting something different than the usual FS shops I usually go to. After reading up on aroma I decided to stop by. The location is alright, that part of Sandy is very busy lots of foot traffic and not the best parking situation. Upon entering I was greeted by Aria, and petit older lady. She was cute enough, no ass and small tits but that's alright. Paid for an hr (kinda high at. 7) and led to the room. Experience was much like what others have reported, pretty solid massage. Light teasing throughout, and about halfway through she got me face down on my knees while she played with the boys. In fact there was a lot attention to the balls. She got me pretty good and then continued the massage. When she was wrapping up she asked if I wanted one more. I was able to bust a second time. This time on my back and with some utc roaming. She's playful and nice and did not mention a tip once. Would def repeat.

  5. #12117

    Security Cameras

    I really do hope that they are hosting their video off-site and not onsite DVR / HDD. As these places get busted more and more, LE is taking the cameras and POS machines and I assume getting warrants to get transaction records and additional evidence of SW. I used to pay with card until I started reading more articles about them taking these items. Be wary, but honestly they ALL have cameras regardless if you see them or not. I am also convinced some of the clockes in the room are peephole camera clocks because they seem to always know when you have just finished undressing LOL.

  6. #12116

    It Happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillJ1984  [View Original Post]
    I tried recording my session at a place in beaverton I forget the name, but as soon as she came in the room she covered my phone like she had eyes on me the whole time she was gone, I use my underwear and socks to camouflage my phone. I'm pretty sure she had some kind of hidden cam in there. Never went back after that she started yelling at me Chinese. I just did the deed real fast. And left.
    Been a while since I posted here. Saw this and thought I would chime in. I went to to that infamous Blue House place down town in the middle of the business district. As I was exiting I passed by their security cams and I saw the room I was in displayed in full view. Service was good and more $$ than I normally spend but I never went back after that.

  7. #12115

    Here is maybe an odd question

    Lets say you go in for just a rub down and HJ. Standard donations. But then they offer you a second pop. What is the additional donation protocol for that second HJ pop?

  8. #12114
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.
    I tried recording my session at a place in beaverton I forget the name, but as soon as she came in the room she covered my phone like she had eyes on me the whole time she was gone, I use my underwear and socks to camouflage my phone. I'm pretty sure she had some kind of hidden cam in there. Never went back after that she started yelling at me Chinese. I just did the deed real fast. And left.

  9. #12113
    Quote Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts  [View Original Post]
    Rarely go to shops, had the itch and intentions of filling Rose. Of course someone was already in her and Annie took me by the hand. Thanks to all her positive reviews I went along. What a delightful woman! Fantastic first nut CIM that she stayed on to make sure she got every drop, had me shaking. A little soothing massage and on to round 2, standing doggie with her incredibly narrow waist was awesome. Unlike the guy in Full Metal Jacket I had the common decency to give her a reach around. She started quivering and told me she was going to cum, so I did too. Sweet afterglow snuggles and she said "I like you." Then she immediately corrected herself and said "I don't know if I like you, but my body likes you, and I like your money. " I laughed so hard she shushed me. Just a sweetheart through and through. As I'm getting dressed she said "I don't like cumming in the morning because I feel sleepy and still have to work!" I said well I'm sorry that's my fault and she said "but I like it too!"

    Not my usual but definitely no regrets with Annie, tough to imagine a better CIM CFS experience, she's a gem.
    There's something so great about a woman saying "I like you" afterwards. It really sticks with you and improves your attitude for day or even weeks.

  10. #12112

    Candy Annie

    Rarely go to shops, had the itch and intentions of filling Rose. Of course someone was already in her and Annie took me by the hand. Thanks to all her positive reviews I went along. What a delightful woman! Fantastic first nut CIM that she stayed on to make sure she got every drop, had me shaking. A little soothing massage and on to round 2, standing doggie with her incredibly narrow waist was awesome. Unlike the guy in Full Metal Jacket I had the common decency to give her a reach around. She started quivering and told me she was going to cum, so I did too. Sweet afterglow snuggles and she said "I like you." Then she immediately corrected herself and said "I don't know if I like you, but my body likes you, and I like your money. " I laughed so hard she shushed me. Just a sweetheart through and through. As I'm getting dressed she said "I don't like cumming in the morning because I feel sleepy and still have to work!" I said well I'm sorry that's my fault and she said "but I like it too!"

    Not my usual but definitely no regrets with Annie, tough to imagine a better CIM CFS experience, she's a gem.

  11. #12111

    Lanlan hillburrito

    Sad to say. Not the best of experience. Seems many places are pushing 30 min. Light massage and then flip. Offering it all jack hammer finish as another guy came in. Sadly pushed out the door fast. Interesting part was the other guy left and did not stay. So not much enjoyment. I am paying for ME being pampered. Not something I can do my self. Is this the new norm. Hope not. Seems everyone is greedy. Turn and burn the guys nowdays.

    Cheers Happy Monday.

  12. #12110
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #12109

    Beauty Spa

    To the owners of Beauty Spa. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Portland threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  14. #12108
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.
    100%, some of the girls are not trusting at all for good reasons it seems even though I am a regular and still treats me like some creep. Which ruins the mood a little bit some times just because I lay out my clothes flat. Them bad apples that does the shady recording ruin a lot of the ambiance for the lot of us.

  15. #12107
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Went by K Spa on SE 82nd Ave and saw Cleo. Hair right below her shoulders, pretty face, maybe MM b tits. We had a nice 30 minutes. No massage. Not sure if I'd go back because I'm still trying new options. I did see a few more spas along 82nd that looked promising.
    Stopped by this place, as I had not been in a while and heard news had come in. I was greeted by an MT who seemed to be with a client but she told me there was a new girl that just arrived and would come get me in a minute once she got her room ready. So I waited in the lobby for maybe 2 minutes and she came from the back and was quite pleased to see this new hire. She was slender, pretty and shapely which was nice very similar to the girl that greeted me. I didn't catch her name as I wasn't sure how good her English was and just wanted to see what service was like first before worrying about repeat visits. She seemed to be rather playful even for her first day. Sufficient but not gratuitous teasing kept the build up exciting. On the Flip BBBJ was offered. Good experience and sure things will be even better as she settles in. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape