Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 12296
-
07-20-26 15:59 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 84Current line ups
Some scouting / compiling.
Beauty: Unsure.
Good Spa / CNE: Coffee, Nova.
Candy: Anni, Momo, Lalynn.
Bajou / K spa: Cheery (Cherry), Chloe.
Love Spa: Unsure (Leah, Jenny and Nina per report here).
Enjoy Spa: Lisa, Yoyo.
-
07-19-26 19:53 #12040Regular Member

Posts: 15Asian Massage. Annie (I believe)
I haven't been to the Asian Massage just off McLoughlin near Burgerville in a few years. I was pleasantly greeted by Annie (I think) She is probably in her early 40's, nice looking with a natural body. She gave a great massage, which was nice for a change. After finishing the massage on my back she fetched a hot towel to wipe off the oil and pulled out a pillow and towel for the flip. She offered boom boom CFS, No Greek, but a finger or two is OK. Nice natural B-cups and a pretty face with a somewhat slim body. Mission, Doggy and flat on her stomach finished with a HJ and she let me roam around a bit. Nothing over the top, but was a solid massage and left happy. She is very accommodating. Enjoy.
-
07-19-26 00:37 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 1870Names are fluid
Seems when ever I ask for a specific girl. And by name and I know the girl is not the name I asked for. But she insists that she is that same girl. So I usually just go with the flow and either have a good time or take one for the team.
Cheers hot temps next week so the girls will be a out earlier and later when its cooler.
Have a great day.
-
07-18-26 23:53 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 128Sophia at Boba
I went to Boba earlier this week looking for Camilla based on earlier reviews. Wound up with Sophia. I asked for Camilla and she immediately said she was Camilla. Any way attractive woman took me downstairs for a table shower, cleaned me quite thoroughly and I would up with her TUMA. Ultimately transitioned into 69 for the finish. Not bad but I probably wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 15:26 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 31Thank you! I apperciate the insight!
Originally Posted by WilsonPdx
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 14:37 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 71Lalynn at Candy
I saw her this week. Pic isn't her but according to her she is from Thailand. She's pretty tiny with a set of bolt ons. We got right to the good stuff, a very erotic session. BBBJ, cfs-cg and k9. I recommend and would see her again.
Originally Posted by GetUp1970
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 12:01 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 87I've probably seen Momo 10+ times at this point, never got a rimming from her, but I also never asked. I got anni to do it once but I had to ask and she wasn't super into it.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 11:41 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 121I agree, this person sounds suspicious. Influencing to go.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 01:02 #12033Regular Member

Posts: 23Different lingo same meaning no?
The TUMA thing might be from the site's own abbreviations, they meant the same thing. Not many AMP girls goes down the right way and many goers are not liking this part maybe just less discuss than say DATY or BJ which is more commonly tossed around.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 00:59 #12032Regular Member

Posts: 23Yea the earlier review said she does good rim. Been waiting to check the place out while I am in town for the weekend.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 20:57 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 629Interesting
Momo has been reviewed many times by locals and I can't remember anyone posting about rimming. Is this a service you have to request?
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
TUMA is very seldom used here in Portland, most guys use rimming instead.
I did a search for Momo down in L A and all I found was reference to agencies. Does she work out of an amp or agency?
-
07-17-26 20:46 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 629Shop owner
Your reply sounds like you are the shop owner, are you?
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 19:57 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 2024The search thread feature is handy
The "search thread" feature is near the top right of the page, just below the page numbers. I typed in her name and quickly found two reviews from January of this year.
Originally Posted by GetUp1970
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 19:22 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 334Momo at Candy is the TUMA Queen
If TUMA is your thing, then Momo at Candy is a must-see this month.
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
She is well-known in SoCal, and I cannot wait for her return for some more rimming.
-
07-17-26 17:31 #12027Senior Member

Posts: 93Nancy will be coming next month, but Cherry is doing an amazing job right now. We're really happy with her performance.
Originally Posted by Burner77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




