Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 12307
-
08-13-26 19:24 #12127Regular Member

Posts: 3Umm. I believe he said the spa was named Candy and the girl was named Rose.
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 19:07 #12126Regular Member

Posts: 32Candy
I'm very curious about Candy. I will be going next week Wednesday. I texted asking if Rose would be available but I was told she is leaving on the 15th. I'm really hoping to get someone who will do 2 x! I was going to ask to see a lineup, but it probably wouldn't make sense if girls are being rotated out on Saturday.
-
08-13-26 17:19 #12125Regular Member

Posts: 8Candy Experience
First review here on the forums and let me just say thank god for everyone who recommended this place.
I've tried all 3 girls. Anni, Rose, and Ella. Apparently only here until 8/15 so get it in while you boys can cause all 3 are amazing.
Rose; beautiful tiny little Chinese girl who's a freaky one. It started with a nice little massage, until she hopped on me while face down. She rubbed her soft breast and pussy all over my back, slowly kissing me from my neck all the way down to my legs where she slowly started rubbing my balls, it transitioned into her softly biting and licking them as well. Out of no where to my surprise she starts tossing my salad like it's never been tossed while stroking my cock LOL (never had this before) and oh my god did it feel so good. We then transitioned into doing 69 where I ate the fuck out of her pussy, she didn't taste bad at all surprisingly with how much dick she gets. After doing that for a while she then turned around and rode my cock for 15 min BB, she then asked for doggy where I pounded the fuck out of her for another 10 min, right after that she really wanted me to finish in her ass so I went BB and tore that asshole up for another 15 min until I finally filled her up and watched it drip out. To top it off she got right on her knees and starting sucking it like a maniac. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROSE.
Anni; Really great body with an ass and great tits, such a great personality and funny as shit. She also started off with a nice massage while rubbing her pussy and tits all over me, she turns me over and starts it off with probably the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life, literally sucking the soul out of my cock. She loves to play with your asshole a little while she's doing that as well. We did missionary her pussy was really good to look at while I put her legs together and watched my dick go in and out of her, we ended up finishing in doggy while I had my whole thumb in her asshole. She's got all the right curves on her so you won't be disappointed fucking this *****.
Ella; Has a great body and very skinny, really beautiful Chinese girl for sure. Massage was mid, she kinda just climbed on me and used her body weight to massage me but when the HE started HOLY FUCK. She can suck a dick and balls really good and looks hot as shit while she stares you in your eyes doing it. After she sucked it for a while I ended up laying her down so I could eat her pussy, apparently made her cum a couple times but you know they say that to inflate the ego a little haha. She then threw the rubber on and we got to fucking hard in missionary while I played with her clit, I had her lay down on her stomach, lifted one of her legs to the side and got to tearing her pussy up, she also let me finger her asshole while I fucked her from the back so that was pretty hot. Once I finished she took off the rubber and started kissing my dick and sucking it until I got hard again for round 2. She definitely is more GFE and loved to keep kissing on lips and cuddling if that's your thing but the kissing was a little too much for me since I know where those lips have been LOL.
-
08-13-26 17:13 #12124Regular Member

Posts: 9Rose
Rose is a girl that works in candy, I think tomorrow Friday is her last day. Better catch her while you can.
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 16:21 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 88Searched for Rose Spa and came up with Rose Spa, Blue Rose Spa, and Red Rose Spa. Which one are we talking about? Can you give me a hint?
Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 14:14 #12122Regular Member

Posts: 32Luna
I used to go here, there used to be a rotation of girls every couple weeks. But the last few times I went, with several months in between, the same two girls are always there. Julie seems to run it, she's way more attractive than the bigger girl who works there. Both give good massage and good CBJ, but Julie is better. It's not bad.
Originally Posted by OQuizza
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 01:13 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 68Candy Rose
Curiosity got the better of me, went back to Candy to see if I could snag Rose. Ayla met me, took me to a room and left. Girl came in. Rose. Are they mind readers?
Very petite sexy girl with nice natural tits. Great kisser. Chinese. I wanted an hour to creampie her 3 times, she wanted 2. All holes open. I should have just taken the half hour and the 2 nuts, but I gambled I could convince her.
BBBJ to start, blew a big load into her in mish and was happy to find she wasn't very tight, better and longer orgasms for me that way. She cleans everything up thoroughly and herself in the shower.
Came right back and she really wanted to hang her head over the edge of the table and blow me that way. I tried it but couldn't go all in and it was getting toothy, so I told her to get on all fours. Such a tiny ass and waist and I really wanted to pound it deep but she kept wincing and pulling away, couldn't really go all the way in. I'm not that large but I guess compared to her, yeah maybe. Never went for her ass because it just looked ridiculously tiny and if she couldn't take a pussy pounding it freaked me out a little thinking about getting into her little fudge tunnel. Always been a bit ambivalent about anal anyway. I went at it as hard as I could without bottoming out and 2nd creampie was a true fill-up, just kept shooting ropes. She said something like "you filled me up with so much of your juices!" which was cute.
She came right back again after a shower and we kissed and cuddled and talked. Said she was leaving for LA in 4 days, so I guess Saturday, very dejected talking about it made it clear she is not looking forward to it. She wanted to link me on Instagram but fuck I don't know how to use that shit, much less when it's in Chinese. Said I could take her home, pretty clear like most of these girls they are pretty deeply unsatisfied with their lot in life. Junior started rising again and I tried motivating her into taking a 3rd creampie, but she wasn't having it. Jumped up and said 42 minutes! I said OK that's not 60. Now it's 43 minutes! Sour ending to a decent CIP experience, let her know I was not happy getting rushed out. Gambled and lost on the hour for sure. She tried to tidy it up all kissy kissy but the jig was up.
Recommend for half hour 2 pops all holes open bare, she'll take the spunk anywhere you care to deliver it. Sweet girl but Annie is a better actress and I think just naturally bubbly and enthusiastic, plus way superior on BBBJ.
Massage experience itch scratched, probably won't try again for a few years.
-
08-12-26 16:15 #12120Senior Member

Posts: 763Paying with a card?
I can't imagine ever doing that. I park away from the place. So what are they have me on camera walking in?
Originally Posted by JB023
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 13:26 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 133Bliss Haven. CoCo
Bliss Haven again. Coco looked very sexy. 36 C cups breasts. * 5 feet 3 inches tall. She started the negotiation. She offered me BBFS & Nuru massage for $370. I didn't carry that much. I only had $220. She said it was good for standard CFS & Nuru massage. Paid her upfront. We were naked in the shower room. Table shower first & then the Nuru massage / body slide. She slide & massage me with her sexy 36 C cups breasts. Very interesting. Back in the massage room, she was enthusiastic. She kissed me and sucked my pole. Put a cover on me & rode me fast. Finished in K 9 position. She asked me to see her again. Of course, I will.
-
08-12-26 12:58 #12118Senior Member

Posts: 88Aroma
I've been wanting something different than the usual FS shops I usually go to. After reading up on aroma I decided to stop by. The location is alright, that part of Sandy is very busy lots of foot traffic and not the best parking situation. Upon entering I was greeted by Aria, and petit older lady. She was cute enough, no ass and small tits but that's alright. Paid for an hr (kinda high at. 7) and led to the room. Experience was much like what others have reported, pretty solid massage. Light teasing throughout, and about halfway through she got me face down on my knees while she played with the boys. In fact there was a lot attention to the balls. She got me pretty good and then continued the massage. When she was wrapping up she asked if I wanted one more. I was able to bust a second time. This time on my back and with some utc roaming. She's playful and nice and did not mention a tip once. Would def repeat.
-
08-12-26 12:32 #12117Senior Member

Posts: 93Security Cameras
I really do hope that they are hosting their video off-site and not onsite DVR / HDD. As these places get busted more and more, LE is taking the cameras and POS machines and I assume getting warrants to get transaction records and additional evidence of SW. I used to pay with card until I started reading more articles about them taking these items. Be wary, but honestly they ALL have cameras regardless if you see them or not. I am also convinced some of the clockes in the room are peephole camera clocks because they seem to always know when you have just finished undressing LOL.
-
08-12-26 11:19 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 291It Happens.
Been a while since I posted here. Saw this and thought I would chime in. I went to to that infamous Blue House place down town in the middle of the business district. As I was exiting I passed by their security cams and I saw the room I was in displayed in full view. Service was good and more $$ than I normally spend but I never went back after that.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 00:18 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 32Here is maybe an odd question
Lets say you go in for just a rub down and HJ. Standard donations. But then they offer you a second pop. What is the additional donation protocol for that second HJ pop?
-
08-11-26 22:13 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 121I tried recording my session at a place in beaverton I forget the name, but as soon as she came in the room she covered my phone like she had eyes on me the whole time she was gone, I use my underwear and socks to camouflage my phone. I'm pretty sure she had some kind of hidden cam in there. Never went back after that she started yelling at me Chinese. I just did the deed real fast. And left.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 12:03 #12113Senior Member

Posts: 33There's something so great about a woman saying "I like you" afterwards. It really sticks with you and improves your attitude for day or even weeks.
Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




