High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17486

  2. #17485
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    FYI, though not shocked.
    Who is that?

  3. #17484
    FYI, though not shocked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260812-142744.jpg‎  

  4. #17483

    Henny GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawBerry31  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Bob for the info on Henny. I have decided to see her tomorrow night. I understand some prices are too high for some and they want it to be lower. I have a few rules when I partake. I want someone hotter than my wife / girlfriend / or fuck buddy and mostly I just want great service. I can find the cheap ones that I can get a nut with and be on my way but I would rather at this point get service. The better the service the happier I am and don't mind the high price. I much prefer Henny over Debra just on looks alone for sure. She sent a verification Pic and she looks good. In Louisville she would definitely go for $350+ and people would pay it. To each their own though and I will write a review after I see her.
    If you're looking for GFE, it's definitely worth it with Henny to pay the upcharge. The DATY is about as perfect and tasty as it gets and she's also a great kisser. Treat her well!

  5. #17482
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Good but also. .

    A total sweetheart, looks like her pics. Very nice, friendly, and really gets into it. Good kisser.

    BIG problem: user or just got off. She'll be on you all the time to come see her, so use a burner or an app. I tried to be nice and fronted a session she offered half price, my dumb ass got ghosted. Live and learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]

  6. #17481

    Sometimes "What" You're Driving Makes Up For A Lesser Ride Quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Why reasonable men think StL is way overpriced with poor choices and disappointment.

    Highly locally favored is Henny at $450/ hour NO DATY, NO GFE.

    Visiting Debra Hollander $500/ Two hours includes DATY, GFE, CIM, BBBJ with a female figure, more experience.

    How much clearer can facts be?

    It is even more dramatic & obvious when other cities are used compared to StL where providers are even more attractive, offer more services and at lower prices than in StL.
    Price/Service aside, you're comparing a "20's something" cute college coed type "Basic, But Legit FS" girl with a youthfully tight body to a "40-50 year old" saggy bodied woman, who does offer better FS and at a lower price, "but" also obviously has a shit-ton more miles on her judging from some of those pics...I get what you're trying to say here about value/better service (no arguments there whatsoever), but, age/visually speaking, those two are about as "Apples And Oranges" as it gets and most guys will still aspire to bang a hot young FS college cutie over some middle-aged provider who's best years appearance wise are now slipping behind her, and that's just the way "life" is...

    This is also why I go to Vegas and LA all the time where hot "reasonably priced" FS/GFE/PSE providers are practically falling out of the sky and I don't even have to stress about this shit, lol.

    Stay Safe

  7. #17480

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Look, I won't argue that we don't have poor choices and disappointment. It's rough out there and especially so for a visitor.

    I think prices are what they are and supply and demand will sort that out eventually. I'm not going to whimper about someone overpaying for a girl any more than I'm going to stand in front of Whole Foods and harangue its shoppers about how they're driving up the prices of oranges for the rest of us. But price really should be based on quality and I think that alone explains the discrepancy between Debra and Henny.

    On your comparison, we obviously have different tastes, and that's fine. Personally, this lady (https://www.debra-hollander.com/gall...Item-mnludsh91) could bring me some greasy eggs and coffee at Denny's after a long night of drinking and I'd tip her for it. But I wouldn't fuck that with Zip's dick, even if she was paying me. And as to the "female figure" comment, 34 DDDs aren't "female", in my opinion, they're just bags of silicone helping gravity do its thing faster. Again, this is a matter of taste, but I think Henny's body is tight and unquestionably feminine, while Debra's is fake, fat, saggy and female. Examples follow:

    Henny: https://media-v2.tryst.a4cdn.org/pro...cf0/large.avif.

    Debra: https://www.debra-hollander.com/gall...aItem-mk6y547t.

    Last point, let's not forget that ShawBerry31, a fellow Senior member from out of town who asked for some help, is here this week. Debra is not here until the end of next week. So even if he likes his ladies large, bargain basement, rode hard, and put away wet, she's unfortunately not an option for him.
    Thank you Bob for the info on Henny. I have decided to see her tomorrow night. I understand some prices are too high for some and they want it to be lower. I have a few rules when I partake. I want someone hotter than my wife / girlfriend / or fuck buddy and mostly I just want great service. I can find the cheap ones that I can get a nut with and be on my way but I would rather at this point get service. The better the service the happier I am and don't mind the high price. I much prefer Henny over Debra just on looks alone for sure. She sent a verification Pic and she looks good. In Louisville she would definitely go for $350+ and people would pay it. To each their own though and I will write a review after I see her.

  8. #17479

    Cam on LC

    I've been chatting a bit with this one. Quoted me 170/250/350 for GFE. Says she's in the CWE, but I always assume that's going to be the outskirts where it gets a bit sketchy. I've seen her posts out there for a bit and while the photos are definitely filtered, I expect she's going to at least be attractive in person. There's one comment about her friend robbing someone, but every other comment is positive. Honestly I'm surprised I've never seen anything about her here. Has anyone seen her that can vouch? She looks like someone worth spending some time with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213451364

  9. #17478

    Plums v. Prunes

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Why reasonable men think StL is way overpriced with poor choices and disappointment.

    Highly locally favored is Henny at $450/ hour NO DATY, NO GFE.

    Visiting Debra Hollander $500/ Two hours includes DATY, GFE, CIM, BBBJ with a female figure, more experience.

    How much clearer can facts be?

    It is even more dramatic & obvious when other cities are used compared to StL where providers are even more attractive, offer more services and at lower prices than in StL.
    Look, I won't argue that we don't have poor choices and disappointment. It's rough out there and especially so for a visitor.

    I think prices are what they are and supply and demand will sort that out eventually. I'm not going to whimper about someone overpaying for a girl any more than I'm going to stand in front of Whole Foods and harangue its shoppers about how they're driving up the prices of oranges for the rest of us. But price really should be based on quality and I think that alone explains the discrepancy between Debra and Henny.

    On your comparison, we obviously have different tastes, and that's fine. Personally, this lady (https://www.debra-hollander.com/gall...Item-mnludsh91) could bring me some greasy eggs and coffee at Denny's after a long night of drinking and I'd tip her for it. But I wouldn't fuck that with Zip's dick, even if she was paying me. And as to the "female figure" comment, 34 DDDs aren't "female", in my opinion, they're just bags of silicone helping gravity do its thing faster. Again, this is a matter of taste, but I think Henny's body is tight and unquestionably feminine, while Debra's is fake, fat, saggy and female. Examples follow:

    Henny: https://media-v2.tryst.a4cdn.org/pro...cf0/large.avif.

    Debra: https://www.debra-hollander.com/gall...aItem-mk6y547t.

    Last point, let's not forget that ShawBerry31, a fellow Senior member from out of town who asked for some help, is here this week. Debra is not here until the end of next week. So even if he likes his ladies large, bargain basement, rode hard, and put away wet, she's unfortunately not an option for him.

  10. #17477

    Debra is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Why reasonable men think StL is way overpriced with poor choices and disappointment.

    Highly locally favored is Henny at $450/ hour NO DATY, NO GFE.

    Visiting Debra Hollander $500/ Two hours includes DATY, GFE, CIM, BBBJ with a female figure, more experience.

    How much clearer can facts be?

    It is even more dramatic & obvious when other cities are used compared to StL where providers are even more attractive, offer more services and at lower prices than in StL.
    I have been seeing Debra for years. Definitely an amazing experience! https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander.

  11. #17476

    Henny v Debra

    Why reasonable men think StL is way overpriced with poor choices and disappointment.

    Highly locally favored is Henny at $450/ hour NO DATY, NO GFE.

    Visiting Debra Hollander $500/ Two hours includes DATY, GFE, CIM, BBBJ with a female figure, more experience.

    How much clearer can facts be?

    It is even more dramatic & obvious when other cities are used compared to StL where providers are even more attractive, offer more services and at lower prices than in StL.

  12. #17475
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Everybody's got their own opinion and that's fair. Her pictures are on Tryst. But 150 isn't market rate anywhere, and 200 will get you a hood rat who'll steal from you. OP is looking for "good service and multiple rounds". And she's got both covered very well.

    If Henny's unacceptable, who would you recommend, aside from the nasty AMP hags you normally review? He's expressly looking for an outcall escort.
    This is kind of why I think we don't get more business here in St. Louis. I can't remember the last time I saw someone advertising for 150-200 for FS that wasn't a scam or an extremely grotesque individual, but for some reason there's a good amount of people on here that thinks that's the normal cost.

  13. #17474
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Everybody's got their own opinion and that's fair. Her pictures are on Tryst. But 150 isn't market rate anywhere, and 200 will get you a hood rat who'll steal from you. OP is looking for "good service and multiple rounds". And she's got both covered very well.

    If Henny's unacceptable, who would you recommend, aside from the nasty AMP hags you normally review? He's expressly looking for an outcall escort.
    Henny would be 200 in a a lot of markets. There's a reason she doesn't tour.

  14. #17473

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    And DATY not included. To each his own.

    FYI. She is kind of CUTE but a $150 at best or a long shot $200.
    Please let us know about any providers in the area who are 21 with a great body, not clearly hooked on drugs and provide GFE for $200 or less. I'm interested since it sounds like you have a list.

  15. #17472

    He's Not Looking for a 60 year old Asian to Jerk Him

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    And DATY not included. To each his own.

    FYI. She is kind of CUTE but a $150 at best or a long shot $200.
    Everybody's got their own opinion and that's fair. Her pictures are on Tryst. But 150 isn't market rate anywhere, and 200 will get you a hood rat who'll steal from you. OP is looking for "good service and multiple rounds". And she's got both covered very well.

    If Henny's unacceptable, who would you recommend, aside from the nasty AMP hags you normally review? He's expressly looking for an outcall escort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape