Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 7943
-
08-27-26 06:24 #7913Regular Member

Posts: 61Correct -
The one cute white thin young homeless girl sleeps in the door way next to Klutch Dispensary on Prospect she is super friendly cute girl but someone just knocked the shit out of her she has 2 black eyes.
Originally Posted by Boonniee99
[View Original Post]
Be nice to her fellas she has probably already been through hell. I just bought her dinner from Harry Buffalos last night.
But she is there daily and I've seen her perform in the alley a few times on dudes -.
-
08-17-26 23:22 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 1238New camera
Big bright new CPD camera on clark ave between 70 and 73. Can't miss it. Watch if you stop in that area.
-
08-13-26 23:26 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 264Where is that? The may apartment building on 200 Euclid avenue? She still there?
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 06:46 #7910Regular Member

Posts: 13Long Saturday Night
Haven't done the drive in a LONG time; only posted a couple times here but have used this as a reference and have had a special place in my heart for 30 years going to SWers.
Saturday night I had some time and after looking at this forum, decided to venture out. Most the areas I saw on here were shifted from where they were the last time I was out.
I started with 99th & Lorain. I saw one possible, she was rough and gone when I looped back around to see if she wasn't as rough as I thought. After that I head further down Lorain and decided to just check out Detroit. In the past, Detroit was mostly trans but you could find a female sometimes and they usually were some of the best. The only thing I saw on Detroit was one trans and that's not my thing. I did try to see if Public Square had that kind ne but it was Saturday night and I couldn't tell.
I headed back to Lorain, now there were more people out and some potential was there. After making a couple laps to determine if anyone was in the game, I saw servers that definitely were. The one that made me stick around but I couldn't line up was wearing all black with a black hood. The hood stopped me from confirming if it was a female and age. The build didn't help and I was worried it was a guy or an underage girl. While trying to get close enough to at least talk, they were always just in the wrong spot. As this happened a few others emerged. 2 WSE, one just wasn't my type and the other got in with someone else and was not back before I left. There was a BSW that I pulled up to, as the conversation started before she got in the car, someone called her away; maybe her handler. I pulled up a ways to wait. It started raining and I was literally putting my car in drive when someone approached my passenger side. I was startled by it and shocked. That made me make a mistake. This was a WSW that I hadn't seen out. I waved her off, mostly because of shock but the BSW had the body I wanted. From the quick view in pouring rain, the WSW did not and I was ready to leave. Looking back I should have pulled the trigger. I think she was in the car parked behind me and that's why I didn't see her before.
It will be a long time before I am out again, thank you all for updating.
-
07-28-26 08:42 #7909Regular Member

Posts: 61Today
She is currently in the alley near 9th & Euclid along side the CVS sucking on knobs for $20.
Originally Posted by Toenail12
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 23:24 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 38What time?
I have been there during the day and around 11 pm didn't see anybody. Is she there in the morning? I did walk down the alley hoping to see her and didn't on both accounts.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 22:48 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 226Monday Night 10:00 pm
Jack136, we are going to have your monogers license renewed. As a SENIOR MEMBER, you should know better. When you drive up on "her" she quickly turns "her" head from your headlights. "She" had on a hoody, long pants and black sweater wearing a skull cap on the third hottest day this summer.
"She's" there all the time and never looks too long into your eyes. Your experience may be different since you were able to put on a condom to finish. I am very curious if that was a BJ finish or something else.
I've searched up and down for the Latina on 99th. There were about 5 out on 78th and Clark today. One hot spinner, she was clean and hair was flowing. She disappeared into the fence between the corner store and the White House. Two were walking together and one was walking by the boarded up house. All WSW with visible marks on arms, legs and one had on mouth. Passed.
Did find the house where our local "Brian Bates OKC" films from. I would stay clear of picking up anyone on Clark. Family Dollar parking lot is safer or across the street at Mom's place. There are too many cameras in other places.
I would love to see the Latina but I don't want to ride with Thaiboy. After Jack136 documented experience with Optimus Prime, the screen name is doing a bit much right now LOL. I actually thought the picture was a stamp or an accidental upload of a screenshot of Italy.
I would love to see some new faces. I saw a couple WSW on Denison this morning around 9:45 am but they were walking as if they had one slipper on and the clock was about to turn to midnight. She was loaded with tats and pretty hot.
Be careful, watch your 6.
MrDo1.
-
07-27-26 07:13 #7906Regular Member

Posts: 61IPhone 16 Pro
Actually an IPhone 16 Pro- had it on portrait so it focused on closest object and blurs background that is why the photo looks blurred but if you get on the bus and get off at 98th and Lorain you'll find her or I can pick you up and drive you over there-.
Originally Posted by Asmoth
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 23:33 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 975I appreciate you taking a picture, but you'd have probably done better to just draw her from memory. Is your phone a flip phone from 1990 LOL.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 19:24 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 151Never mind. Found them.
Originally Posted by Crod6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 19:22 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 151Intersections?
I can't find 99th and Lorain or 78th and Clark on the map.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 09:45 #7902Regular Member

Posts: 61Transformers. More Than Meets The Eye
My man got bad news for you but your picked up a Transformer "More Than Meets The Eye" Happens from time to time to the best of us. Reason they don't talk is cause of the depth of their voice. Even the girl in that area from Africa talks so 99.9% you got Transformed brother. But as they say in my homeland Thailand Don't Worry Lips are Lips.
Originally Posted by Jack136
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 02:18 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 486She is not soft spoken, they do not talk because you'll hear the manly voice, good to hear that your experience with a tranny was enjoyable. The reason they want the money up front is because once you figure it out, you'll kick them out of the car.
Originally Posted by Jack136
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 00:58 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 78BSW Lorain / US Bank
There has been a BSW around Lorain and US Bank lately. I've picked her up several times before but she refused any service before getting paid which is why I've never been able to complete the deal. She's always bundled up like it's very cold outside. Tonight I said screw it. I gave her the 20 up front and she went to town. BBBJ and then put a condom on for the finish. Definitely worth the money. I don't think she speaks English. Very soft spoken and didn't seem to understand when I asked her for her name.
-
07-21-26 07:22 #7899Regular Member

Posts: 61Beat Off
I literally take them into the parking garages back my car into a corner spot get out have them kneel down and literally beat off into their mouth no contact at all except for my load jumping off my tip into their mouth. If I feel a girl is suspect that is how I handle the encounter. You be surprised how many jerk off sessions were better than actual BJ's.
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





