Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 7944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7899

    Beat Off

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    I would love to fuck or have her suck but I am terrified of catching something. Even with a rubber.
    I literally take them into the parking garages back my car into a corner spot get out have them kneel down and literally beat off into their mouth no contact at all except for my load jumping off my tip into their mouth. If I feel a girl is suspect that is how I handle the encounter. You be surprised how many jerk off sessions were better than actual BJ's.

  2. #7898
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8  [View Original Post]
    What is.

    With this writing.

    Format. I don't.

    Understand the reason.

    For it,
    I walked down the street recently he is right next to the old Cafe that was the cat house for a while. He has a wood color picket fence. He's a mid 40's Hispanic guy iirc. He is always out in his yard on weekends.

  3. #7897
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican girl is in the center by the water park she is dealt by young ninjas and they walk her over to meet you in the ally next to the May Co building on Euclid if you walk through that alley you will almost always seeing someone fucking or getting head. The white girl is out there almost every day no shoes looks dirty as hell but if someone cleaned her up I bet she would be pretty.
    I would love to fuck or have her suck but I am terrified of catching something. Even with a rubber.

  4. #7896

    2 Alleys

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDo1  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find her or the one that people see around E. 21st. Also, where is this May Co. Alley where people are getting BBBJ? I want to walk through it.
    There are 2 Alleys both surround the old May Co Building.

    1st Alley if you are standing in front of Jake's Pizza on Euclid if is to your left a big blue crane life is parked there.

    Second is between the May Co Building and House of Blues.

    Hope this helps and both Alleys run Euclid to Prospect.

  5. #7895
    Quote Originally Posted by MattCatt  [View Original Post]
    Yeah search.

    FB Clark & 73 or Sammy.

    FB Chegui1984.

    North side of Clark 1st or 2nd house.
    What is.

    With this writing.

    Format. I don't.

    Understand the reason.

    For it,

  6. #7894

    Facebook feeds. Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudszilla  [View Original Post]
    Confirming this post. It's happening on Clark at 73rd. The guy has posted 2 videos. So, be wary of picking up the ladies at that corner or you may have your vehicle displayed for all of Cleveland to see.
    Yeah search.

    FB Clark & 73 or Sammy.

    FB Chegui1984.

    North side of Clark 1st or 2nd house.

  7. #7893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Burning Gas

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican girl is in the center by the water park she is dealt by young ninjas and they walk her over to meet you in the ally next to the May Co building on Euclid if you walk through that alley you will almost always seeing someone fucking or getting head. The white girl is out there almost every day no shoes looks dirty as hell but if someone cleaned her up I bet she would be pretty.
    I can't seem to find her or the one that people see around E. 21st. Also, where is this May Co. Alley where people are getting BBBJ? I want to walk through it.

  8. #7892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudszilla  [View Original Post]
    Confirming this post. It's happening on Clark at 73rd. The guy has posted 2 videos. So, be wary of picking up the ladies at that corner or you may have your vehicle displayed for all of Cleveland to see.
    Oh Nooooo! Inbox me the page. There's a guy that records everything on Clark in the house across from the Autoparts store. I have to get you the address but it's right around 40 or 41st.

  9. #7891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    Cute Latina around 99th and Lorain and another one around 78th and Clark with very long curly hair. Picked up the one in the pic got a cim BJ for $40 she said she does everything for $80 but didn't have time to take her somewhere to pound out. Said she is out there everyday around 7 pm.
    Can't see much in this one. Can you inbox me another one? If this is the HSW I see one day she looks like a model the next day not so much. I might know who you're talking about.

  10. #7890

    Facebook video

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFabe  [View Original Post]
    Heads up, I have been getting videos on my feed of a guy recording some of the action on these streets. You even see the face of the dudes in the car.
    Confirming this post. It's happening on Clark at 73rd. The guy has posted 2 videos. So, be wary of picking up the ladies at that corner or you may have your vehicle displayed for all of Cleveland to see.

  11. #7889

    Facebook

    Heads up, I have been getting videos on my feed of a guy recording some of the action on these streets. You even see the face of the dudes in the car.

  12. #7888

    Probably Her

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    What time of day is she out there? Early mornings? I saw one Hispanic girl this morning wasn't sure if it was her walking around with a sheet wrapped around herself she was cute but very skinny. Had a blacked out sedan keeping up with her while she walked down Euclid to east 9th. I would have stopped but I was running late by that point. She had come up to my truck even.
    That was probably her has red black hair skinny with pretty face and banging body will do almost anything for $50 and I mean almost anything. I've only had one session in the car with her great head and had middle finger all the way in her ass.

  13. #7887
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican girl is in the center by the water park she is dealt by young ninjas and they walk her over to meet you in the ally next to the May Co building on Euclid if you walk through that alley you will almost always seeing someone fucking or getting head. The white girl is out there almost every day no shoes looks dirty as hell but if someone cleaned her up I bet she would be pretty.
    What time of day is she out there? Early mornings? I saw one Hispanic girl this morning wasn't sure if it was her walking around with a sheet wrapped around herself she was cute but very skinny. Had a blacked out sedan keeping up with her while she walked down Euclid to east 9th. I would have stopped but I was running late by that point. She had come up to my truck even.

  14. #7886
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman69  [View Original Post]
    Ran across a short (5-4? Skinny bf the other morning near Lorain and 78th. A cup saggy titties from breastfeeding her kids. Said her name was Anna. Has anybody met her?

    Else met her?
    Be careful, I do believe she could be a cash and dash. YMMV but I played with her tiny titties, tight pussy and ass and she seemed get into it but I could tell she really wanted her medicine. We agreed and I placed the donation on the dash, out of her reach. I do wish I could take her home, let her have her medicine and play. She really seemed to get f*ed bad.

    I may have a pic or 2 to share later. Be careful out there.

  15. #7885

    Several Out

    Cute Latina around 99th and Lorain and another one around 78th and Clark with very long curly hair. Picked up the one in the pic got a cim BJ for $40 she said she does everything for $80 but didn't have time to take her somewhere to pound out. Said she is out there everyday around 7 pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1207.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape