Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 7947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7902

    Transformers. More Than Meets The Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack136  [View Original Post]
    There has been a BSW around Lorain and US Bank lately. I've picked her up several times before but she refused any service before getting paid which is why I've never been able to complete the deal. She's always bundled up like it's very cold outside. Tonight I said screw it. I gave her the 20 up front and she went to town. BBBJ and then put a condom on for the finish. Definitely worth the money. I don't think she speaks English. Very soft spoken and didn't seem to understand when I asked her for her name.
    My man got bad news for you but your picked up a Transformer "More Than Meets The Eye" Happens from time to time to the best of us. Reason they don't talk is cause of the depth of their voice. Even the girl in that area from Africa talks so 99.9% you got Transformed brother. But as they say in my homeland Thailand Don't Worry Lips are Lips.

  2. #7901
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack136  [View Original Post]
    There has been a BSW around Lorain and US Bank lately. I've picked her up several times before but she refused any service before getting paid which is why I've never been able to complete the deal. She's always bundled up like it's very cold outside. Tonight I said screw it. I gave her the 20 up front and she went to town. BBBJ and then put a condom on for the finish. Definitely worth the money. I don't think she speaks English. Very soft spoken and didn't seem to understand when I asked her for her name.
    She is not soft spoken, they do not talk because you'll hear the manly voice, good to hear that your experience with a tranny was enjoyable. The reason they want the money up front is because once you figure it out, you'll kick them out of the car.

  3. #7900

    BSW Lorain / US Bank

    There has been a BSW around Lorain and US Bank lately. I've picked her up several times before but she refused any service before getting paid which is why I've never been able to complete the deal. She's always bundled up like it's very cold outside. Tonight I said screw it. I gave her the 20 up front and she went to town. BBBJ and then put a condom on for the finish. Definitely worth the money. I don't think she speaks English. Very soft spoken and didn't seem to understand when I asked her for her name.

  4. #7899

    Beat Off

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    I would love to fuck or have her suck but I am terrified of catching something. Even with a rubber.
    I literally take them into the parking garages back my car into a corner spot get out have them kneel down and literally beat off into their mouth no contact at all except for my load jumping off my tip into their mouth. If I feel a girl is suspect that is how I handle the encounter. You be surprised how many jerk off sessions were better than actual BJ's.

  5. #7898
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8  [View Original Post]
    What is.

    With this writing.

    Format. I don't.

    Understand the reason.

    For it,
    I walked down the street recently he is right next to the old Cafe that was the cat house for a while. He has a wood color picket fence. He's a mid 40's Hispanic guy iirc. He is always out in his yard on weekends.

  6. #7897
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican girl is in the center by the water park she is dealt by young ninjas and they walk her over to meet you in the ally next to the May Co building on Euclid if you walk through that alley you will almost always seeing someone fucking or getting head. The white girl is out there almost every day no shoes looks dirty as hell but if someone cleaned her up I bet she would be pretty.
    I would love to fuck or have her suck but I am terrified of catching something. Even with a rubber.

  7. #7896

    2 Alleys

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDo1  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find her or the one that people see around E. 21st. Also, where is this May Co. Alley where people are getting BBBJ? I want to walk through it.
    There are 2 Alleys both surround the old May Co Building.

    1st Alley if you are standing in front of Jake's Pizza on Euclid if is to your left a big blue crane life is parked there.

    Second is between the May Co Building and House of Blues.

    Hope this helps and both Alleys run Euclid to Prospect.

  8. #7895
    Quote Originally Posted by MattCatt  [View Original Post]
    Yeah search.

    FB Clark & 73 or Sammy.

    FB Chegui1984.

    North side of Clark 1st or 2nd house.
    What is.

    With this writing.

    Format. I don't.

    Understand the reason.

    For it,

  9. #7894

    Facebook feeds. Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudszilla  [View Original Post]
    Confirming this post. It's happening on Clark at 73rd. The guy has posted 2 videos. So, be wary of picking up the ladies at that corner or you may have your vehicle displayed for all of Cleveland to see.
    Yeah search.

    FB Clark & 73 or Sammy.

    FB Chegui1984.

    North side of Clark 1st or 2nd house.

  10. #7893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Burning Gas

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican girl is in the center by the water park she is dealt by young ninjas and they walk her over to meet you in the ally next to the May Co building on Euclid if you walk through that alley you will almost always seeing someone fucking or getting head. The white girl is out there almost every day no shoes looks dirty as hell but if someone cleaned her up I bet she would be pretty.
    I can't seem to find her or the one that people see around E. 21st. Also, where is this May Co. Alley where people are getting BBBJ? I want to walk through it.

  11. #7892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudszilla  [View Original Post]
    Confirming this post. It's happening on Clark at 73rd. The guy has posted 2 videos. So, be wary of picking up the ladies at that corner or you may have your vehicle displayed for all of Cleveland to see.
    Oh Nooooo! Inbox me the page. There's a guy that records everything on Clark in the house across from the Autoparts store. I have to get you the address but it's right around 40 or 41st.

  12. #7891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    Cute Latina around 99th and Lorain and another one around 78th and Clark with very long curly hair. Picked up the one in the pic got a cim BJ for $40 she said she does everything for $80 but didn't have time to take her somewhere to pound out. Said she is out there everyday around 7 pm.
    Can't see much in this one. Can you inbox me another one? If this is the HSW I see one day she looks like a model the next day not so much. I might know who you're talking about.

  13. #7890

    Facebook video

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFabe  [View Original Post]
    Heads up, I have been getting videos on my feed of a guy recording some of the action on these streets. You even see the face of the dudes in the car.
    Confirming this post. It's happening on Clark at 73rd. The guy has posted 2 videos. So, be wary of picking up the ladies at that corner or you may have your vehicle displayed for all of Cleveland to see.

  14. #7889

    Facebook

    Heads up, I have been getting videos on my feed of a guy recording some of the action on these streets. You even see the face of the dudes in the car.

  15. #7888

    Probably Her

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    What time of day is she out there? Early mornings? I saw one Hispanic girl this morning wasn't sure if it was her walking around with a sheet wrapped around herself she was cute but very skinny. Had a blacked out sedan keeping up with her while she walked down Euclid to east 9th. I would have stopped but I was running late by that point. She had come up to my truck even.
    That was probably her has red black hair skinny with pretty face and banging body will do almost anything for $50 and I mean almost anything. I've only had one session in the car with her great head and had middle finger all the way in her ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape