Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 18339
-
08-12-26 23:48 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 468Wouldn't have been as fun
But yeah. Sorry bud. It's a no for me.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 22:33 #18008Senior Member

Posts: 81Sir this is a Wendy's.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 22:21 #18007Senior Member

Posts: 286Jesus LOL. Coulda just said "no".
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 22:12 #18006Senior Member

Posts: 329Good idea. I'm definitely down for that.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 21:48 #18005Senior Member

Posts: 468Text group
I had a text group chat a while back with some old timers. Also did a double sugar date once or twice with another monger way back in the day and hit a few strip clubs with him where we tried to see what was on the takeout menu. We talked about creating a sugar air bnb enterprise to give other trusted degens a spot for hosting their sugar activities. A Zelle / Venmo payment from an engineer / doctor / lawyer to a private entrepreneur for professional management services is harder to use as evidence of infidelity in a divorce proceeding than a random hotel in the same city you live in on a weekday night that you told your SO you were traveling for work.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
Problem is that most of the degens on this board would negotiate the rate to zero, ask for a play now pay later plan, and when the same SB ends up at the same spot with six different degens, it would make her wonder what the hell is going on. Based on some of the requests I get from rando regulars and lurkers on the board here in my PMs, I suspect they'd want me to also supply the SB with the room and wouldn't change the sheets afterwards. We joked that we'd need to also create a cleaning service that same equipped with black lights and CIS level forensic gear to make the room habitable for the next degen based on the way some of you guys do in the FC. No disrespect intended, because I also fall into that category. After destroying young ladies puss and ass, I would want nothing to do with that hotel room until housekeeping bleaches the bed.
That guy has since moved out west and my life has gotten significantly more complex and busy. At this point, if folks want to create a group chat, it'll have to be another trusted senior.
-
08-12-26 21:43 #18004Senior Member

Posts: 368Not a bad idea, but
I want to keep this open forum alive and helpful. Whenever a random noob DMS me; I usually ask them a couple questions and see what or if they have contributed. If they have not, then they won't get the response they were hoping for.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 19:45 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 286On this, is it worth it to create an offline senior chat group about business? Like on telegram or something?
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 18:29 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 35Skylar. She has one pic on her profile that looks like a smokeshow version of whatever highly filtered trash she sends offline. At the risk of sounding like Tom she's 100% a sweathog in real life. I've never met her but you can just tell from the filtered pics. Wouldn't touch her for 100 let alone 1 k.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 18:23 #18001Senior Member

Posts: 329Lmao the hilarity for them to even start to believe that their conversation is worth any kind of money. I can't count how many dates I've been on. I can't recall one conversation that was useful to me.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 17:20 #18000Senior Member

Posts: 1044LOL. She came back and ask for 600. Anyone with info on her? She has to be a land whale with those angled pics. Let's see how thirsty I'll get then I might take one for the forum.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 16:40 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 368Had her a few x
Super hot, super good body, but boring AF. Nice girl though! If I remember correctly, doesn't drink, and not that fun!
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 16:20 #17998Senior Member

Posts: 83Iryna
I'd avoid. Was unstable mentally. Pictures are accurate, but she has lip injections now.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 14:54 #17997Banned Member

Posts: 107Yeah that's Skyler. I was talking to her for few days couple of weeks ago. Offered 500 and she refused. Asked for a M&G over drinks before I consider offering more (pics looked sus) and she ghosted me and blocked me.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 14:48 #17996Banned Member

Posts: 107Last 3 out 4 chicks that I hooked up with through seeking were all traveling 304's coming to the DMV from other cities. It looks like it's becoming a trend and it seems like they are attracted by the prospects of being able to make more here (I guess the statements about abundance of simps here hold). I think it's good as it improves the quality here as the homegrown ones on average is kinda shit.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 14:37 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 168That's Skyler, unless she's changed names. Same cadence. Asked 1 k. I passed current ask is 700. She sent a few pictures. Bathing suit ones don't show her face so I'm skeptical it's her. She's pretty, and nice on text. Just can't tell how curvey. And her ask is a few hundred above the SBs that I see and are quite attractive.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






