Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18009

    Wouldn't have been as fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Jesus LOL. Coulda just said "no".
    But yeah. Sorry bud. It's a no for me.

  2. #18008
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I had a text group chat a while back with some old timers. Also did a double sugar date once or twice with another monger way back in the day and hit a few strip clubs with him where we tried to see what was on the takeout menu. We talked about creating a sugar air bnb enterprise to give other trusted degens a spot for hosting their sugar activities. A Zelle / Venmo payment from an engineer / doctor / lawyer to a private entrepreneur for professional management services is harder to use as evidence of infidelity in a divorce proceeding than a random hotel in the same city you live in on a weekday night that you told your SO you were traveling for work.

    Problem is that most of the degens on this board would negotiate the rate to zero, ask for a play now pay later plan, and when the same SB ends up at the same spot with six different degens, it would make her wonder what the hell is going on. Based on some of the requests I get from rando regulars and lurkers on the board here in my PMs, I suspect they'd want me to also supply the SB with the room and wouldn't change the sheets afterwards. We joked that we'd need to also create a cleaning service that same equipped with black lights and CIS level forensic gear to make the room habitable for the next degen based on the way some of you guys do in the FC. No disrespect intended, because I also fall into that category. After destroying young ladies puss and ass, I would want nothing to do with that hotel room until housekeeping bleaches the bed.

    That guy has since moved out west and my life has gotten significantly more complex and busy. At this point, if folks want to create a group chat, it'll have to be another trusted senior.
    Sir this is a Wendy's.

  3. #18007
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I had a text group chat a while back with some old timers. Also did a double sugar date once or twice with another monger way back in the day and hit a few strip clubs with him where we tried to see what was on the takeout menu. We talked about creating a sugar air bnb enterprise to give other trusted degens a spot for hosting their sugar activities. A Zelle / Venmo payment from an engineer / doctor / lawyer to a private entrepreneur for professional management services is harder to use as evidence of infidelity in a divorce proceeding than a random hotel in the same city you live in on a weekday night that you told your SO you were traveling for work.

    Problem is that most of the degens on this board would negotiate the rate to zero, ask for a play now pay later plan, and when the same SB ends up at the same spot with six different degens, it would make her wonder what the hell is going on. Based on some of the requests I get from rando regulars and lurkers on the board here in my PMs, I suspect they'd want me to also supply the SB with the room and wouldn't change the sheets afterwards. We joked that we'd need to also create a cleaning service that same equipped with black lights and CIS level forensic gear to make the room habitable for the next degen based on the way some of you guys do in the FC. No disrespect intended, because I also fall into that category. After destroying young ladies puss and ass, I would want nothing to do with that hotel room until housekeeping bleaches the bed.

    That guy has since moved out west and my life has gotten significantly more complex and busy. At this point, if folks want to create a group chat, it'll have to be another trusted senior.
    Jesus LOL. Coulda just said "no".

  4. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    On this, is it worth it to create an offline senior chat group about business? Like on telegram or something?
    Good idea. I'm definitely down for that.

  5. #18005

    Text group

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    On this, is it worth it to create an offline senior chat group about business? Like on telegram or something?
    I had a text group chat a while back with some old timers. Also did a double sugar date once or twice with another monger way back in the day and hit a few strip clubs with him where we tried to see what was on the takeout menu. We talked about creating a sugar air bnb enterprise to give other trusted degens a spot for hosting their sugar activities. A Zelle / Venmo payment from an engineer / doctor / lawyer to a private entrepreneur for professional management services is harder to use as evidence of infidelity in a divorce proceeding than a random hotel in the same city you live in on a weekday night that you told your SO you were traveling for work.

    Problem is that most of the degens on this board would negotiate the rate to zero, ask for a play now pay later plan, and when the same SB ends up at the same spot with six different degens, it would make her wonder what the hell is going on. Based on some of the requests I get from rando regulars and lurkers on the board here in my PMs, I suspect they'd want me to also supply the SB with the room and wouldn't change the sheets afterwards. We joked that we'd need to also create a cleaning service that same equipped with black lights and CIS level forensic gear to make the room habitable for the next degen based on the way some of you guys do in the FC. No disrespect intended, because I also fall into that category. After destroying young ladies puss and ass, I would want nothing to do with that hotel room until housekeeping bleaches the bed.

    That guy has since moved out west and my life has gotten significantly more complex and busy. At this point, if folks want to create a group chat, it'll have to be another trusted senior.

  6. #18004

    Not a bad idea, but

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    On this, is it worth it to create an offline senior chat group about business? Like on telegram or something?
    I want to keep this open forum alive and helpful. Whenever a random noob DMS me; I usually ask them a couple questions and see what or if they have contributed. If they have not, then they won't get the response they were hoping for.

  7. #18003
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    White knight assholes. Keep sharing about the board and you're going to kill the board. We don't ask you to contribute, just keep the info to yourself and be grateful that a wall of college coed pussy is about to make your junk extremely wet.
    On this, is it worth it to create an offline senior chat group about business? Like on telegram or something?

  8. #18002
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Don't know the link. I'm banned from seeking and now they want an I'd verification to get back on so fuck that. This is a good thing so its preventing me from wasting money on slop. I always hope for the best but its always the shit.

    Anyways, this one had promising seeking pics. Filtered to the max looking thin and model like. Then she sent these which is filtered to the max so in real life she's definitely a land whale. She wanted 1 k and I said nah. She dropped it to 700 - I said 400 and she ghosted.

    Have at it.
    Skylar. She has one pic on her profile that looks like a smokeshow version of whatever highly filtered trash she sends offline. At the risk of sounding like Tom she's 100% a sweathog in real life. I've never met her but you can just tell from the filtered pics. Wouldn't touch her for 100 let alone 1 k.

  9. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    The tell is when they use "conversations" as a featured benefit on their profile.
    Lmao the hilarity for them to even start to believe that their conversation is worth any kind of money. I can't count how many dates I've been on. I can't recall one conversation that was useful to me.

  10. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    That's Skyler, unless she's changed names. Same cadence. Asked 1 k. I passed current ask is 700. She sent a few pictures. Bathing suit ones don't show her face so I'm skeptical it's her. She's pretty, and nice on text. Just can't tell how curvey. And her ask is a few hundred above the SBs that I see and are quite attractive.
    LOL. She came back and ask for 600. Anyone with info on her? She has to be a land whale with those angled pics. Let's see how thirsty I'll get then I might take one for the forum.

  11. #17999

    Had her a few x

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-d5340f7f9ed8

    She's been off the site for a while but looks like she needs money LOL. Young, pretty, very low volume, and has a GREAT petite body but boring in the sack - mostly just laid there. CG for literally 30 secs and got tired. Kept her mouth shut so she won't make any noise. No CIP.
    Super hot, super good body, but boring AF. Nice girl though! If I remember correctly, doesn't drink, and not that fun!

  12. #17998

    Iryna

    I'd avoid. Was unstable mentally. Pictures are accurate, but she has lip injections now.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Looks like some of you have chatted with her but any experiences to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-e443ab15298a

    We have been texting for a bit I'm curious how she is.

  13. #17997
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    That's Skyler, unless she's changed names. Same cadence. Asked 1 k. I passed current ask is 700. She sent a few pictures. Bathing suit ones don't show her face so I'm skeptical it's her. She's pretty, and nice on text. Just can't tell how curvey. And her ask is a few hundred above the SBs that I see and are quite attractive.
    Yeah that's Skyler. I was talking to her for few days couple of weeks ago. Offered 500 and she refused. Asked for a M&G over drinks before I consider offering more (pics looked sus) and she ghosted me and blocked me.

  14. #17996
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I've only ever hunted here and Richmond so really can't speak of other markets. I'll agree when I look at chicks outside our DMV market they seem hotter. This is a DMV board though. Plenty of hotties to be had here. Might have to bide your time but you can find them.
    Last 3 out 4 chicks that I hooked up with through seeking were all traveling 304's coming to the DMV from other cities. It looks like it's becoming a trend and it seems like they are attracted by the prospects of being able to make more here (I guess the statements about abundance of simps here hold). I think it's good as it improves the quality here as the homegrown ones on average is kinda shit.

  15. #17995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Don't know the link. I'm banned from seeking and now they want an I'd verification to get back on so fuck that. This is a good thing so its preventing me from wasting money on slop. I always hope for the best but its always the shit.

    Anyways, this one had promising seeking pics. Filtered to the max looking thin and model like. Then she sent these which is filtered to the max so in real life she's definitely a land whale. She wanted 1 k and I said nah. She dropped it to 700 - I said 400 and she ghosted.

    Have at it.
    That's Skyler, unless she's changed names. Same cadence. Asked 1 k. I passed current ask is 700. She sent a few pictures. Bathing suit ones don't show her face so I'm skeptical it's her. She's pretty, and nice on text. Just can't tell how curvey. And her ask is a few hundred above the SBs that I see and are quite attractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape