Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 821 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 12309
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12114

    Security Cameras

    I really do hope that they are hosting their video off-site and not onsite DVR / HDD. As these places get busted more and more, LE is taking the cameras and POS machines and I assume getting warrants to get transaction records and additional evidence of SW. I used to pay with card until I started reading more articles about them taking these items. Be wary, but honestly they ALL have cameras regardless if you see them or not. I am also convinced some of the clockes in the room are peephole camera clocks because they seem to always know when you have just finished undressing LOL.

  2. #12113

    It Happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillJ1984  [View Original Post]
    I tried recording my session at a place in beaverton I forget the name, but as soon as she came in the room she covered my phone like she had eyes on me the whole time she was gone, I use my underwear and socks to camouflage my phone. I'm pretty sure she had some kind of hidden cam in there. Never went back after that she started yelling at me Chinese. I just did the deed real fast. And left.
    Been a while since I posted here. Saw this and thought I would chime in. I went to to that infamous Blue House place down town in the middle of the business district. As I was exiting I passed by their security cams and I saw the room I was in displayed in full view. Service was good and more $$ than I normally spend but I never went back after that.

  3. #12112

    Here is maybe an odd question

    Lets say you go in for just a rub down and HJ. Standard donations. But then they offer you a second pop. What is the additional donation protocol for that second HJ pop?

  4. #12111
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.
    I tried recording my session at a place in beaverton I forget the name, but as soon as she came in the room she covered my phone like she had eyes on me the whole time she was gone, I use my underwear and socks to camouflage my phone. I'm pretty sure she had some kind of hidden cam in there. Never went back after that she started yelling at me Chinese. I just did the deed real fast. And left.

  5. #12110
    Quote Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts  [View Original Post]
    Rarely go to shops, had the itch and intentions of filling Rose. Of course someone was already in her and Annie took me by the hand. Thanks to all her positive reviews I went along. What a delightful woman! Fantastic first nut CIM that she stayed on to make sure she got every drop, had me shaking. A little soothing massage and on to round 2, standing doggie with her incredibly narrow waist was awesome. Unlike the guy in Full Metal Jacket I had the common decency to give her a reach around. She started quivering and told me she was going to cum, so I did too. Sweet afterglow snuggles and she said "I like you." Then she immediately corrected herself and said "I don't know if I like you, but my body likes you, and I like your money. " I laughed so hard she shushed me. Just a sweetheart through and through. As I'm getting dressed she said "I don't like cumming in the morning because I feel sleepy and still have to work!" I said well I'm sorry that's my fault and she said "but I like it too!"

    Not my usual but definitely no regrets with Annie, tough to imagine a better CIM CFS experience, she's a gem.
    There's something so great about a woman saying "I like you" afterwards. It really sticks with you and improves your attitude for day or even weeks.

  6. #12109

    Candy Annie

    Rarely go to shops, had the itch and intentions of filling Rose. Of course someone was already in her and Annie took me by the hand. Thanks to all her positive reviews I went along. What a delightful woman! Fantastic first nut CIM that she stayed on to make sure she got every drop, had me shaking. A little soothing massage and on to round 2, standing doggie with her incredibly narrow waist was awesome. Unlike the guy in Full Metal Jacket I had the common decency to give her a reach around. She started quivering and told me she was going to cum, so I did too. Sweet afterglow snuggles and she said "I like you." Then she immediately corrected herself and said "I don't know if I like you, but my body likes you, and I like your money. " I laughed so hard she shushed me. Just a sweetheart through and through. As I'm getting dressed she said "I don't like cumming in the morning because I feel sleepy and still have to work!" I said well I'm sorry that's my fault and she said "but I like it too!"

    Not my usual but definitely no regrets with Annie, tough to imagine a better CIM CFS experience, she's a gem.

  7. #12108

    Lanlan hillburrito

    Sad to say. Not the best of experience. Seems many places are pushing 30 min. Light massage and then flip. Offering it all jack hammer finish as another guy came in. Sadly pushed out the door fast. Interesting part was the other guy left and did not stay. So not much enjoyment. I am paying for ME being pampered. Not something I can do my self. Is this the new norm. Hope not. Seems everyone is greedy. Turn and burn the guys nowdays.

    Cheers Happy Monday.

  8. #12107
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #12106

    Beauty Spa

    To the owners of Beauty Spa. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Portland threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  10. #12105
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.
    100%, some of the girls are not trusting at all for good reasons it seems even though I am a regular and still treats me like some creep. Which ruins the mood a little bit some times just because I lay out my clothes flat. Them bad apples that does the shady recording ruin a lot of the ambiance for the lot of us.

  11. #12104
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Went by K Spa on SE 82nd Ave and saw Cleo. Hair right below her shoulders, pretty face, maybe MM b tits. We had a nice 30 minutes. No massage. Not sure if I'd go back because I'm still trying new options. I did see a few more spas along 82nd that looked promising.
    Stopped by this place, as I had not been in a while and heard news had come in. I was greeted by an MT who seemed to be with a client but she told me there was a new girl that just arrived and would come get me in a minute once she got her room ready. So I waited in the lobby for maybe 2 minutes and she came from the back and was quite pleased to see this new hire. She was slender, pretty and shapely which was nice very similar to the girl that greeted me. I didn't catch her name as I wasn't sure how good her English was and just wanted to see what service was like first before worrying about repeat visits. She seemed to be rather playful even for her first day. Sufficient but not gratuitous teasing kept the build up exciting. On the Flip BBBJ was offered. Good experience and sure things will be even better as she settles in. Will repeat.

  12. #12103
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Rose at Candy is definitely a fun one to play with, though she starts moaning while giving the massage, kind of weird timing IMO.

    For 3. 0, she was willing to go without the rubber to completion; anal is also offered, as well as ass eating if that's your thing. Also got to try the reverse deepthroat, a first for me and very nice.

    After she took a quick shower to clean out my swimmers, she came back and started sucking me again to get a round 2, said I was really good at DATY. If I could have got it up again immediately (God I wanted to! I have no doubt she'd have welcomed a double deposit.

    Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys the full experience. She's leaving mid-August.
    After seeing these reviews I had to check it out for myself. And yup, what all said are true. I was offered BBFS but did not partake. Maybe next time.

  13. #12102

    Recommendations?

    Going to be down in the area next week for a music show. Wondering if anyone has any leads on any girls with a plump booty. Not talking about as big as a Latina since it's Asian girls after all but you can tell the difference between a flat one and one with some size on these small Chinese girls.

    TIA, and feel free to dm info.

  14. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualish  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, I popped by a month back and they had a 20 year old hottie working. I didn't stay, but I was fairly floored and hoped that would be the norm. Guess not.
    The lady I saw was the only one working at the time. But she did say there will be two different girls next week. I'd be intrigued if they were young and hot but again I feel like I can get more bang for the buck somewhere else. Nice place to scratch an itch for something other than Asian.

  15. #12100
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    She's older but I'm into that. She's definitely not the hot enhanced type like you'd find at love / kspa / candy but she got the job done. Likely wouldn't repeat.
    For what it's worth, I popped by a month back and they had a 20 year old hottie working. I didn't stay, but I was fairly floored and hoped that would be the norm. Guess not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape