The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 821 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 12307
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12112

    Candy Annie

    Rarely go to shops, had the itch and intentions of filling Rose. Of course someone was already in her and Annie took me by the hand. Thanks to all her positive reviews I went along. What a delightful woman! Fantastic first nut CIM that she stayed on to make sure she got every drop, had me shaking. A little soothing massage and on to round 2, standing doggie with her incredibly narrow waist was awesome. Unlike the guy in Full Metal Jacket I had the common decency to give her a reach around. She started quivering and told me she was going to cum, so I did too. Sweet afterglow snuggles and she said "I like you." Then she immediately corrected herself and said "I don't know if I like you, but my body likes you, and I like your money. " I laughed so hard she shushed me. Just a sweetheart through and through. As I'm getting dressed she said "I don't like cumming in the morning because I feel sleepy and still have to work!" I said well I'm sorry that's my fault and she said "but I like it too!"

    Not my usual but definitely no regrets with Annie, tough to imagine a better CIM CFS experience, she's a gem.

  2. #12111

    Lanlan hillburrito

    Sad to say. Not the best of experience. Seems many places are pushing 30 min. Light massage and then flip. Offering it all jack hammer finish as another guy came in. Sadly pushed out the door fast. Interesting part was the other guy left and did not stay. So not much enjoyment. I am paying for ME being pampered. Not something I can do my self. Is this the new norm. Hope not. Seems everyone is greedy. Turn and burn the guys nowdays.

    Cheers Happy Monday.

  3. #12110
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #12109

    Beauty Spa

    To the owners of Beauty Spa. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Portland threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  5. #12108
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.
    100%, some of the girls are not trusting at all for good reasons it seems even though I am a regular and still treats me like some creep. Which ruins the mood a little bit some times just because I lay out my clothes flat. Them bad apples that does the shady recording ruin a lot of the ambiance for the lot of us.

  6. #12107
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Went by K Spa on SE 82nd Ave and saw Cleo. Hair right below her shoulders, pretty face, maybe MM b tits. We had a nice 30 minutes. No massage. Not sure if I'd go back because I'm still trying new options. I did see a few more spas along 82nd that looked promising.
    Stopped by this place, as I had not been in a while and heard news had come in. I was greeted by an MT who seemed to be with a client but she told me there was a new girl that just arrived and would come get me in a minute once she got her room ready. So I waited in the lobby for maybe 2 minutes and she came from the back and was quite pleased to see this new hire. She was slender, pretty and shapely which was nice very similar to the girl that greeted me. I didn't catch her name as I wasn't sure how good her English was and just wanted to see what service was like first before worrying about repeat visits. She seemed to be rather playful even for her first day. Sufficient but not gratuitous teasing kept the build up exciting. On the Flip BBBJ was offered. Good experience and sure things will be even better as she settles in. Will repeat.

  7. #12106
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Rose at Candy is definitely a fun one to play with, though she starts moaning while giving the massage, kind of weird timing IMO.

    For 3. 0, she was willing to go without the rubber to completion; anal is also offered, as well as ass eating if that's your thing. Also got to try the reverse deepthroat, a first for me and very nice.

    After she took a quick shower to clean out my swimmers, she came back and started sucking me again to get a round 2, said I was really good at DATY. If I could have got it up again immediately (God I wanted to! I have no doubt she'd have welcomed a double deposit.

    Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys the full experience. She's leaving mid-August.
    After seeing these reviews I had to check it out for myself. And yup, what all said are true. I was offered BBFS but did not partake. Maybe next time.

  8. #12105

    Recommendations?

    Going to be down in the area next week for a music show. Wondering if anyone has any leads on any girls with a plump booty. Not talking about as big as a Latina since it's Asian girls after all but you can tell the difference between a flat one and one with some size on these small Chinese girls.

    TIA, and feel free to dm info.

  9. #12104
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualish  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, I popped by a month back and they had a 20 year old hottie working. I didn't stay, but I was fairly floored and hoped that would be the norm. Guess not.
    The lady I saw was the only one working at the time. But she did say there will be two different girls next week. I'd be intrigued if they were young and hot but again I feel like I can get more bang for the buck somewhere else. Nice place to scratch an itch for something other than Asian.

  10. #12103
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    She's older but I'm into that. She's definitely not the hot enhanced type like you'd find at love / kspa / candy but she got the job done. Likely wouldn't repeat.
    For what it's worth, I popped by a month back and they had a 20 year old hottie working. I didn't stay, but I was fairly floored and hoped that would be the norm. Guess not.

  11. #12102

    Aim??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashuya  [View Original Post]
    Definitely confirmed on full options AoM finish was an awesome surprise, she's leaving in 2 weeks so don't miss your chance!

    Upside down DT, reverse DT were both amazing!

    Aniie did drop by to say hi and I only wish I got more time.
    Do you guys mean ATM?

  12. #12101

    Volcanic touch

    Was intrigued by the reports last month and was craving something different than the typical AMPs. The spot is a little weird, it's in a strip mall esque place with some other small local business, I think one dentist office. When I got there there was a car with parked and some dude just staring at the building. Kinda creeped me out so I waited a bit and went in when he left. Similar set up to other spots, waiting room with a glass window and out poked Alejandra. Small little mature lady, curvy with a tight ass, and small perky tits. Tbh I think I'm spoiled by my regular status at candy cause I'm not used to paying more than $. 6/ 8 for hh. She said "okay" to $$ but can tell she wanted more. No massage, abcbjcghijkl with a hand finish. She's older but I'm into that. She's definitely not the hot enhanced type like you'd find at love / kspa / candy but she got the job done. Likely wouldn't repeat.

  13. #12100
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.
    Yes. And I've had a few providers ask to see where my phone is before starting.

  14. #12099

    Group at candy

    Any gents want to book all the girls at candy and have some same room fun. 2 men and 3 girls sounds like a good ratio to me. Pm me if you are interested.

  15. #12098

    Rose at candy

    Saw rose, BBFS all 3 holes open. Super cute and tiny l, a lot of fun. Fucked her for a good bit then went from pussy to ass and blew a mega load into her ass. She came back and sucked me off and I emptied another load into her mouth and she swallowed it all up. Fun time to be had with this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape