Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 2214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 33209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33119
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214030492#.

    Yeah, the Scene is dogshit right now, every hippo or streetwalker on alligator wants 120 to 150 for a Qv. Fucking madness.
    Holy cows, I can't believe someone would actually give up cash for either of those hogs.

    That is a far cry from the fresh early 20's college girls we had 7-8 years ago.

    I don't know how steve recruited at e. E. But he could bring in the hottest sure do miss his service.

    Those 2 plus a decent size man on a bed would be well over 600 lbs, hazard for anyone on the lower floors.

    Almost getting close to a forced retirement.

  2. #33118

    Scene has gone insane, hungry hungry hippos want $165 hhr

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214030492#.

    Yeah, the Scene is dogshit right now, every hippo or streetwalker on alligator wants 120 to 150 for a Qv. Fucking madness.

  3. #33117

    Outcall Options?

    I'm going to be staying at the Hollywood Casino a couple days. Can anybody suggest anyone who does outcall there, especially if they're blonde and / or petite. I'm just not much into thick.

    Any suggestions appreciated. PM's are okay if you prefer and TIA.

  4. #33116

    This area

    It's this area, both Cindy & Dayton. I was checking out Lexington ads last week since I was going to be down there and SHEESH, the difference in the looks & the price points was night & day. I was seeing HOT AF college girls for $300. Turned out I didn't get a chance to play while I was there sicne I spent the entire time with my granddaughters (which probably ended up costing me more than if I had played LOL). But STL is the same way. I'm not sure why it's so expensive and low quality in this area, but it's downright pitiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Oh I wish it was back to the 200 days. Can't even get in the door for that now. Anywhere. I'd actually participate in the hobby again if they came back to reality on their rates. 200/400 was low the sweet spot for a good quality provider. Someone please save the market LOL.

  5. #33115

    Wish it was 200 ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX11  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that. For some reason not all of the $ signs were appearing. Her rates are 4 bundles of roses for 60 min.
    Oh I wish it was back to the 200 days. Can't even get in the door for that now. Anywhere. I'd actually participate in the hobby again if they came back to reality on their rates. 200/400 was low the sweet spot for a good quality provider. Someone please save the market LOL.

  6. #33114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She is fine for a cheap qv in a pinch but I wouldn't drop top dollar on her. She been posting regularly on listcrawler for years.
    Thanks for the info guys.

  7. #33113

    Red head

    She is great at ghosting you. So if you have gas to waste. Schedule with her a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this redhead?

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11

  8. #33112

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this redhead?

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11
    She is fine for a cheap qv in a pinch but I wouldn't drop top dollar on her. She been posting regularly on listcrawler for years.

  9. #33111

    Airel

    There are a couple reports with a prior name that were not good. Back when she was in KY.

    Nothing since then, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this redhead?

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11

  10. #33110

    Cameron

    That is interesting. I've seen those reviews and never understood them.

    All of my experiences were quite good.

    YMMV reigns supreme, I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    She had a piss poor review a couple of months ago. This is like a 180.

  11. #33109
    She had a piss poor review a couple of months ago. This is like a 180.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since I reviewed my favorite.

    She is looking better than ever. The old stomach is gone. She is more of a spinner now but not skin and bones.

    It's nice she is back in her own apartment on the west side.

    Still striking out with anal. I'll never give up.

    She is open to most anything. Personally I just like to fuck that gripper pussy and feel her orgasms. After 10 years we are pretty comfortable with each other. But she does just about anything you ask.

    Damn I'm getting hard now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377

  12. #33108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Redhead

    Does anyone have any experience with this redhead?

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11

  13. #33107

    Cameron

    Been awhile since I reviewed my favorite.

    She is looking better than ever. The old stomach is gone. She is more of a spinner now but not skin and bones.

    It's nice she is back in her own apartment on the west side.

    Still striking out with anal. I'll never give up.

    She is open to most anything. Personally I just like to fuck that gripper pussy and feel her orgasms. After 10 years we are pretty comfortable with each other. But she does just about anything you ask.

    Damn I'm getting hard now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎  

  14. #33106

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    You said $200 hour her post says $400 what's up. You should never post a price if you get a special just me.
    Sorry about that. For some reason not all of the $ signs were appearing. Her rates are 4 bundles of roses for 60 min.

  15. #33105
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    He did not, thay has to be a typo, as his post says, I am firm, he muat be comfused babe

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    You said $200 hour her post says $400 what's up. You should never post a price if you get a special just me.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape