Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 2213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 33189
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33129

    Congrats!

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Been on this site for ages and finally making my 100th post. At a minimum, I wanted to at least make it a shorty review!

    Recenty, I was seeing a regular provider and she happened to bring up Andi, a readhead in NKY. From what I understand, they did duo sessions together. She offered to arrange something for the three of us, but I wasn't particularly interested. I did, however, want to check out the redhead and remembered her posts from a couple of years ago. That was Andi.

    Long story short, a good visit with Andi. I think most of you would be happy. I only saw her for the BNG and wasn't disappointed. I would say that I didn't love the location, but it was fairly safe and quiet. No obvious smoke smell, but it does show up in her voice, but I'm not too picky that way.

    A current ad with an accurate phone number can be found here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/covington/female-escorts/andi/117407676924

    Happy hunting, fellows!

    East.
    On your 100th post and a very good review as well. Q: Is she offering a BBBJ? Sometimes they say it's offered but then mysteriously it's not on the table after all.

    Luv.

  2. #33128
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katie recently? She's been my reliable go-to for years now and hasn't posted since 8/5 or so.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213728588
    I see Katie on a non-regular basis. We were texting last weekend. Had a time set for a meet. Had a confirmation. Then, at the time of the meet said she had an unexpected visitor. I assume a regular got to her before me, since I am not a regular. Did not get to see her this time.

    Same location, as always.

  3. #33127

    Old post

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    Thank you but that is a post from 8/4 as well. I'm a little concerned about her. She's one of my favorites.

  4. #33126

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katie recently? She's been my reliable go-to for years now and hasn't posted since 8/5 or so.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213728588
    https://callescort.org/419-236-3538

  5. #33125

    Katie Best Tits on the Block

    Has anyone seen Katie recently? She's been my reliable go-to for years now and hasn't posted since 8/5 or so.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213728588
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 68e64ee1ae70c21602d933a5bc8b3d03_f.jpg‎   b9a96d85832eb743148253a2c4c81101_f.jpg‎   c3f1bb897595978c5b4149f2ffab14da_f.jpg‎  

  6. #33124

    QV or what

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    So the review, reached out to Andi. Got a quote for 120 for head. I'm done. LOL. F out of here.
    That's steep I guess if it's a blow and go, but I've seen FAR worse pricing. Unless she's a street walker that's not necessarily terrible.

  7. #33123

    Keeps getting better (Andi)

    So the review, reached out to Andi. Got a quote for 120 for head. I'm done. LOL. F out of here.

  8. #33122

    Economy

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why it's so expensive and low quality in this area, but it's downright pitiful.
    My theory: You need supply to be greater than demand to force down prices. So then you have Cinci and Dayton, where strip clubs are all closed or tightly watched to ensure nothing too fun happens, and where it's now open season on massage parlors. That pretty much only leaves walkers and escorts, so figure a good 2/3 of the usual 'Illicit Triad' has been cut out of this area. Demand exceeds supply, as anyone who ever saw the Sakura waiting room could attest to. Then add OnlyFans into the mix. The few decent escorts can basically charge whatever they want in this market, and the less than decent ones are emboldened to at least try. Somewhere, someone desperate will actually pay it is the crazy thing.

  9. #33121

    Andi Review

    Gents,

    Been on this site for ages and finally making my 100th post. At a minimum, I wanted to at least make it a shorty review!

    Recenty, I was seeing a regular provider and she happened to bring up Andi, a readhead in NKY. From what I understand, they did duo sessions together. She offered to arrange something for the three of us, but I wasn't particularly interested. I did, however, want to check out the redhead and remembered her posts from a couple of years ago. That was Andi.

    Long story short, a good visit with Andi. I think most of you would be happy. I only saw her for the BNG and wasn't disappointed. I would say that I didn't love the location, but it was fairly safe and quiet. No obvious smoke smell, but it does show up in her voice, but I'm not too picky that way.

    A current ad with an accurate phone number can be found here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/covington/female-escorts/andi/117407676924

    Happy hunting, fellows!

    East.

  10. #33120

    Divine Rachel

    Been a while since I have make a post. Its been a long summer between traveling different lakes across the country an just plain slowing down on the hobby.

    Fast forward I have alway keep in contact with Rachel. Like me has has taken some time off so wher I contacted he Tues. We both decided it was time to get together.

    Since it had been a while we started off just setting talking an enjouing a glass of wine. I finished my first glass an told her I needed a refill. WOW she returned not only.

    With a fresh glass of wine all she had on was a Smile. If you have seen her you understand that nude body is enough to get anyone aroused. We retired to the work shop.

    When we finished our wine before starting to play. Since it been a while I wanted to suck on the two beautiful girls stareing me in the face. Forgot how sensitive they were.

    While sucking on them an playing with her pussy I thought she was going to get a orgasam then all of a sudden while I was rubbing the clit aput my finger inside she exploded.

    Like a volcano. She has squirted before but nothing like this. After some cleanup I went for the main course. As I was licking on her pussy shehad her second orgasam.

    Since she was a little sensitive we took a small break with another glass of wine. Now it was time to give that pussy a good pounding. Started with doggy which she loves.

    Smacking that ass as I was pounding her hard she was really enjoying it put I wanted to go to cowgirl reverse the she turned around an rode until I fill the bag. After this I won't wait as long to see her again in fact we have another Day scheduled next week. HB. Out.

  11. #33119
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214030492#.

    Yeah, the Scene is dogshit right now, every hippo or streetwalker on alligator wants 120 to 150 for a Qv. Fucking madness.
    Holy cows, I can't believe someone would actually give up cash for either of those hogs.

    That is a far cry from the fresh early 20's college girls we had 7-8 years ago.

    I don't know how steve recruited at e. E. But he could bring in the hottest sure do miss his service.

    Those 2 plus a decent size man on a bed would be well over 600 lbs, hazard for anyone on the lower floors.

    Almost getting close to a forced retirement.

  12. #33118

    Scene has gone insane, hungry hungry hippos want $165 hhr

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214030492#.

    Yeah, the Scene is dogshit right now, every hippo or streetwalker on alligator wants 120 to 150 for a Qv. Fucking madness.

  13. #33117

    Outcall Options?

    I'm going to be staying at the Hollywood Casino a couple days. Can anybody suggest anyone who does outcall there, especially if they're blonde and / or petite. I'm just not much into thick.

    Any suggestions appreciated. PM's are okay if you prefer and TIA.

  14. #33116

    This area

    It's this area, both Cindy & Dayton. I was checking out Lexington ads last week since I was going to be down there and SHEESH, the difference in the looks & the price points was night & day. I was seeing HOT AF college girls for $300. Turned out I didn't get a chance to play while I was there sicne I spent the entire time with my granddaughters (which probably ended up costing me more than if I had played LOL). But STL is the same way. I'm not sure why it's so expensive and low quality in this area, but it's downright pitiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Oh I wish it was back to the 200 days. Can't even get in the door for that now. Anywhere. I'd actually participate in the hobby again if they came back to reality on their rates. 200/400 was low the sweet spot for a good quality provider. Someone please save the market LOL.

  15. #33115

    Wish it was 200 ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX11  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that. For some reason not all of the $ signs were appearing. Her rates are 4 bundles of roses for 60 min.
    Oh I wish it was back to the 200 days. Can't even get in the door for that now. Anywhere. I'd actually participate in the hobby again if they came back to reality on their rates. 200/400 was low the sweet spot for a good quality provider. Someone please save the market LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape