Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 33206
-
08-14-26 17:39 #33116Senior Member

Posts: 288This area
It's this area, both Cindy & Dayton. I was checking out Lexington ads last week since I was going to be down there and SHEESH, the difference in the looks & the price points was night & day. I was seeing HOT AF college girls for $300. Turned out I didn't get a chance to play while I was there sicne I spent the entire time with my granddaughters (which probably ended up costing me more than if I had played LOL). But STL is the same way. I'm not sure why it's so expensive and low quality in this area, but it's downright pitiful.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 08:24 #33115Senior Member

Posts: 196Wish it was 200 ugh
Oh I wish it was back to the 200 days. Can't even get in the door for that now. Anywhere. I'd actually participate in the hobby again if they came back to reality on their rates. 200/400 was low the sweet spot for a good quality provider. Someone please save the market LOL.
Originally Posted by RacerX11
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 16:37 #33114Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks for the info guys.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 14:26 #33113Senior Member

Posts: 260Red head
She is great at ghosting you. So if you have gas to waste. Schedule with her a few times.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 08:00 #33112Senior Member

Posts: 170Redhead
She is fine for a cheap qv in a pinch but I wouldn't drop top dollar on her. She been posting regularly on listcrawler for years.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 07:58 #33111Senior Member

Posts: 1222Airel
There are a couple reports with a prior name that were not good. Back when she was in KY.
Nothing since then, though.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 07:57 #33110Senior Member

Posts: 1222Cameron
That is interesting. I've seen those reviews and never understood them.
All of my experiences were quite good.
YMMV reigns supreme, I guess.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 06:25 #33109Senior Member

Posts: 434She had a piss poor review a couple of months ago. This is like a 180.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 14:02 #33108Senior Member

Posts: 265Redhead
Does anyone have any experience with this redhead?
https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11
-
08-11-26 11:52 #33107Senior Member

Posts: 362Cameron
Been awhile since I reviewed my favorite.
She is looking better than ever. The old stomach is gone. She is more of a spinner now but not skin and bones.
It's nice she is back in her own apartment on the west side.
Still striking out with anal. I'll never give up.
She is open to most anything. Personally I just like to fuck that gripper pussy and feel her orgasms. After 10 years we are pretty comfortable with each other. But she does just about anything you ask.
Damn I'm getting hard now.
https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377
-
08-11-26 10:27 #33106Regular Member

Posts: 11Sass
Sorry about that. For some reason not all of the $ signs were appearing. Her rates are 4 bundles of roses for 60 min.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 08:05 #33105Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49He did not, thay has to be a typo, as his post says, I am firm, he muat be comfused babe
.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 14:28 #33104Regular Member

Posts: 2Rates?
What are her rates?
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 13:41 #33103Regular Member

Posts: 2What were her rates?
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 21:28 #33102Senior Member

Posts: 384You said $200 hour her post says $400 what's up. You should never post a price if you get a special just me.
Originally Posted by RacerX11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




