Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 33187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33112

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this redhead?

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11
    She is fine for a cheap qv in a pinch but I wouldn't drop top dollar on her. She been posting regularly on listcrawler for years.

  2. #33111

    Airel

    There are a couple reports with a prior name that were not good. Back when she was in KY.

    Nothing since then, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this redhead?

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11

  3. #33110

    Cameron

    That is interesting. I've seen those reviews and never understood them.

    All of my experiences were quite good.

    YMMV reigns supreme, I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    She had a piss poor review a couple of months ago. This is like a 180.

  4. #33109
    She had a piss poor review a couple of months ago. This is like a 180.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since I reviewed my favorite.

    She is looking better than ever. The old stomach is gone. She is more of a spinner now but not skin and bones.

    It's nice she is back in her own apartment on the west side.

    Still striking out with anal. I'll never give up.

    She is open to most anything. Personally I just like to fuck that gripper pussy and feel her orgasms. After 10 years we are pretty comfortable with each other. But she does just about anything you ask.

    Damn I'm getting hard now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377

  5. #33108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 264

    Redhead

    Does anyone have any experience with this redhead?

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11

  6. #33107

    Cameron

    Been awhile since I reviewed my favorite.

    She is looking better than ever. The old stomach is gone. She is more of a spinner now but not skin and bones.

    It's nice she is back in her own apartment on the west side.

    Still striking out with anal. I'll never give up.

    She is open to most anything. Personally I just like to fuck that gripper pussy and feel her orgasms. After 10 years we are pretty comfortable with each other. But she does just about anything you ask.

    Damn I'm getting hard now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎  

  7. #33106

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    You said $200 hour her post says $400 what's up. You should never post a price if you get a special just me.
    Sorry about that. For some reason not all of the $ signs were appearing. Her rates are 4 bundles of roses for 60 min.

  8. #33105
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    He did not, thay has to be a typo, as his post says, I am firm, he muat be comfused babe

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    You said $200 hour her post says $400 what's up. You should never post a price if you get a special just me.
    .

  9. #33104

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    Well I did it again and bait and switched myself. When ya text a few providers. Forget which one you are talking to and think the one you are meeting is a different one. That's how I started this interaction when she came outside of the no-tel to meet me. That, and she was thinner than pics in the ad. So for you spinner lovers, she is about 5'4". She asked if I wanted to bail. I said it will be ok. I did text her after all.

    So we get in the room. It is pretty messy. She has a little chihuahua, which was no problem for me. She mentions she specializes in fetishes and GFE. I said, not much GFE available these days. So I laid down and she started bbj. Was decent. Asked me if I wanted just BJ or more. I said more. She kept BJ going for a little bit. Which was nice, cause showed me she wasn't in a rush. When ready to switch it up, she asked me if I wanted protection. I said yes. I asked, isn't that normal? She said yes. Mentioned bb was on the menu for extra. Kitty was good and tight. Although when I was grinding on her, she mentioned it was painful. Did a few positions. I do like when they put their arms around you in missionary. Finished with her on top. My fav. She was out of wipes, which didn't surprise me. She was easy to talk to, and wanted to do a good job. So appreciated that. Would I repeat? Maybe. I am usually not into girls that thin. Was good for something different. If I was into spinners, I would repeat.
    What are her rates?

  10. #33103
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    Well I did it again and bait and switched myself. When ya text a few providers. Forget which one you are talking to and think the one you are meeting is a different one. That's how I started this interaction when she came outside of the no-tel to meet me. That, and she was thinner than pics in the ad. So for you spinner lovers, she is about 5'4". She asked if I wanted to bail. I said it will be ok. I did text her after all.

    So we get in the room. It is pretty messy. She has a little chihuahua, which was no problem for me. She mentions she specializes in fetishes and GFE. I said, not much GFE available these days. So I laid down and she started bbj. Was decent. Asked me if I wanted just BJ or more. I said more. She kept BJ going for a little bit. Which was nice, cause showed me she wasn't in a rush. When ready to switch it up, she asked me if I wanted protection. I said yes. I asked, isn't that normal? She said yes. Mentioned bb was on the menu for extra. Kitty was good and tight. Although when I was grinding on her, she mentioned it was painful. Did a few positions. I do like when they put their arms around you in missionary. Finished with her on top. My fav. She was out of wipes, which didn't surprise me. She was easy to talk to, and wanted to do a good job. So appreciated that. Would I repeat? Maybe. I am usually not into girls that thin. Was good for something different. If I was into spinners, I would repeat.
    What were her rates?

  11. #33102
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX11  [View Original Post]
    Posting Sexy Sassy's ad link:

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1
    You said $200 hour her post says $400 what's up. You should never post a price if you get a special just me.

  12. #33101
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted twice on meeting up.
    Meet her up in her upscale motel in Beavercrek. Great time she sent me a couple pictures that was hot and said she looked better naked. By the pictures she sent hard to believe but TRUE great DATY an a good BJ no cum in mouth but well worth the trip.

  13. #33100
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have rates for Stormy (2 pics with the blonde).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213552685

    Or Becky.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213619168

    PM is cool, thanks!
    $250 HH an $300 hour well worth the price IMO.

  14. #33099

    Princess Thalia

    Finally had the opportunity recently to meet Thalia. Short, sweet, intelligent, oozes sensuality. I spent an hour with her, and enjoyed multiple activities. Her reputation for her skills is well earned. After one session, I can see why iluvblkgirls was so enamored with her. I'm twice her weight and after a daty session she flipped me over with ease to return the favor. She will lead or follow, but sometimes she decides what's happening. If you have the chance, you should. Scheduling was easy, comms were great. Incall was a nice hotel with easy access to her room in Covington. I will repeat soon. Donation listed on her tryst ad is accurate.

  15. #33098

    Stormy

    I didn't even get words. Just gibberish.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    I got only two and three word responses from Stormy, so never got to rates or anything else. Good Luck!!

    Becky quoted 150 QV / 200 HH a few weeks ago when she was in Lawrenceburg. I ended up seeing someone else instead.

    Take care and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape