Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 17672
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17492
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Everybody's got their own opinion and that's fair. Her pictures are on Tryst. But 150 isn't market rate anywhere, and 200 will get you a hood rat who'll steal from you. OP is looking for "good service and multiple rounds". And she's got both covered very well.

    If Henny's unacceptable, who would you recommend, aside from the nasty AMP hags you normally review? He's expressly looking for an outcall escort.
    This is kind of why I think we don't get more business here in St. Louis. I can't remember the last time I saw someone advertising for 150-200 for FS that wasn't a scam or an extremely grotesque individual, but for some reason there's a good amount of people on here that thinks that's the normal cost.

  2. #17491
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Everybody's got their own opinion and that's fair. Her pictures are on Tryst. But 150 isn't market rate anywhere, and 200 will get you a hood rat who'll steal from you. OP is looking for "good service and multiple rounds". And she's got both covered very well.

    If Henny's unacceptable, who would you recommend, aside from the nasty AMP hags you normally review? He's expressly looking for an outcall escort.
    Henny would be 200 in a a lot of markets. There's a reason she doesn't tour.

  3. #17490

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    And DATY not included. To each his own.

    FYI. She is kind of CUTE but a $150 at best or a long shot $200.
    Please let us know about any providers in the area who are 21 with a great body, not clearly hooked on drugs and provide GFE for $200 or less. I'm interested since it sounds like you have a list.

  4. #17489

    He's Not Looking for a 60 year old Asian to Jerk Him

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    And DATY not included. To each his own.

    FYI. She is kind of CUTE but a $150 at best or a long shot $200.
    Everybody's got their own opinion and that's fair. Her pictures are on Tryst. But 150 isn't market rate anywhere, and 200 will get you a hood rat who'll steal from you. OP is looking for "good service and multiple rounds". And she's got both covered very well.

    If Henny's unacceptable, who would you recommend, aside from the nasty AMP hags you normally review? He's expressly looking for an outcall escort.

  5. #17488

    She'd better be at 450 hr

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Henny is your girl. Very down to earth. A little shy but she opens up quickly. Great little body and a genuinely good person. The GFE package will get you your additional rounds. She's easy to schedule and reliable. Generally keeps banker's hours but I think she will work with you if you need something later.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20
    And DATY not included. To each his own.

    FYI. She is kind of CUTE but a $150 at best or a long shot $200.

  6. #17487

    Easy: Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawBerry31  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I will be in your city this week for work and looking for a good provider that does outcall. The biggest importance is good service and multiple rounds. I still want them to look good but really just trying to get one good provider in the area. Thanks in advance. Stay safe.
    Henny is your girl. Very down to earth. A little shy but she opens up quickly. Great little body and a genuinely good person. The GFE package will get you your additional rounds. She's easy to schedule and reliable. Generally keeps banker's hours but I think she will work with you if you need something later.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

  7. #17486

    In town visiting

    Hey everyone. I will be in your city this week for work and looking for a good provider that does outcall. The biggest importance is good service and multiple rounds. I still want them to look good but really just trying to get one good provider in the area. Thanks in advance. Stay safe.

  8. #17485
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirl1989  [View Original Post]
    Her pics definitely show a nice body. Especially her tits with those hershey nipples! My type for sure.

    She's on my list of to-do's. Good to see a review and very good to hear she's got a nice personality as well. A definite plus!

    Any info on her rates would be appreciated. Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks!

    Swirl.
    Is there a link for her?

  9. #17484

    Showmestatemilf. Not worth it

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5734765908/1

    573-XXX-5908.

    Saw her in the mindset of collecting pokemon. Heard it's kinda GPS. And it actually is.

    Very hard to get ahold of. But finally replied my text yesterday. Trying very hard to sell 2 girl which is super expensive so I declined. Her solo rate is still on the high end. Vid call verification. Incall hotel is decent. She is with the other lady who she was trying sell the 2 girl with. Both look late 20's, cute face. She came to do deal. The other one waited in the car.

    Cute face, but has a bit saggy belly. Lots of rules. No BBBJ, only CBJ. Can't put hand near her pussy, no daty, no kissing. One time then she rushed me out. And definitely no MSOG even for hr visit. In and out in 20 min like it's qv no matter what you opt for. The entire time there was this "let's get this done so I can get you out of here" sort of vibe.

    Great example of GPS. Will not repeat.

  10. #17483

    Low Ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/6363966917

    This one is offering 50 oc and 40 cd with half up front. The low rate is meant to entice you but the goal is the deposit scam. I think you all are pretty good with this but always good to share a reminder. Buddy of mine took the bait.
    Thanks for the warning!

    40 for the car date is a great deal until you get the bill for the new suspension springs.

    Your buddy got a pickup or hatch back? I'm not sure there'd be clearance through a normal door. Maybe with a few good shoves and some serious squishing??

  11. #17482

    Belleville 5-Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have and yes it is good. Nice tight body, just a CBJ. Loves to be fucked from behind. So nice 20 minute fuck and she came twice. Recommend highly. Very nice personality too.
    Her pics definitely show a nice body. Especially her tits with those hershey nipples! My type for sure.

    She's on my list of to-do's. Good to see a review and very good to hear she's got a nice personality as well. A definite plus!

    Any info on her rates would be appreciated. Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks!

    Swirl.

  12. #17481
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Been trying hard to get with this one but she's a PITA. She's easier to connect with via snap than text.

    If you do see her, please share.
    She is bbw. Pics are either old or not her, unfortunately.

  13. #17480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Beware of Scammer

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/6363966917

    This one is offering 50 oc and 40 cd with half up front. The low rate is meant to entice you but the goal is the deposit scam. I think you all are pretty good with this but always good to share a reminder. Buddy of mine took the bait.

  14. #17479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by DJohn0202  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Vanessa? She has one review on EB and reply's quick but just want to double check if any of you gone gents have experience with her as well. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...452/6363470056
    Been trying hard to get with this one but she's a PITA. She's easier to connect with via snap than text.

    If you do see her, please share.

  15. #17478

    Issa

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Issa / Blonde Babydoll.

    314-901-0880.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/954860694106

    Just the typical experience of making arrangements and then ghosting and then, to make this dumber, texting me an hour later asking when I was coming over. Has to be a user that fell asleep or something like that. Pass.
    Same thing happened to me. I reached out to her on a Friday and after about 3 hours of her trying to find a place and then kept pushing the time back. I told her I only have so much time tonight and I just ran out of time. She texted me the next day, I told her I'm busy this weekend but Monday night I will have time. I reached out twice on Monday to see if we were still on, no response. Tuesday she texted back if I still wanted to meet. I didn't text back. I'm done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape