Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 17678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17483

    Low Ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/6363966917

    This one is offering 50 oc and 40 cd with half up front. The low rate is meant to entice you but the goal is the deposit scam. I think you all are pretty good with this but always good to share a reminder. Buddy of mine took the bait.
    Thanks for the warning!

    40 for the car date is a great deal until you get the bill for the new suspension springs.

    Your buddy got a pickup or hatch back? I'm not sure there'd be clearance through a normal door. Maybe with a few good shoves and some serious squishing??

  2. #17482

    Belleville 5-Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have and yes it is good. Nice tight body, just a CBJ. Loves to be fucked from behind. So nice 20 minute fuck and she came twice. Recommend highly. Very nice personality too.
    Her pics definitely show a nice body. Especially her tits with those hershey nipples! My type for sure.

    She's on my list of to-do's. Good to see a review and very good to hear she's got a nice personality as well. A definite plus!

    Any info on her rates would be appreciated. Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks!

    Swirl.

  3. #17481
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Been trying hard to get with this one but she's a PITA. She's easier to connect with via snap than text.

    If you do see her, please share.
    She is bbw. Pics are either old or not her, unfortunately.

  4. #17480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Beware of Scammer

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/6363966917

    This one is offering 50 oc and 40 cd with half up front. The low rate is meant to entice you but the goal is the deposit scam. I think you all are pretty good with this but always good to share a reminder. Buddy of mine took the bait.

  5. #17479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by DJohn0202  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Vanessa? She has one review on EB and reply's quick but just want to double check if any of you gone gents have experience with her as well. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...452/6363470056
    Been trying hard to get with this one but she's a PITA. She's easier to connect with via snap than text.

    If you do see her, please share.

  6. #17478

    Issa

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Issa / Blonde Babydoll.

    314-901-0880.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/954860694106

    Just the typical experience of making arrangements and then ghosting and then, to make this dumber, texting me an hour later asking when I was coming over. Has to be a user that fell asleep or something like that. Pass.
    Same thing happened to me. I reached out to her on a Friday and after about 3 hours of her trying to find a place and then kept pushing the time back. I told her I only have so much time tonight and I just ran out of time. She texted me the next day, I told her I'm busy this weekend but Monday night I will have time. I reached out twice on Monday to see if we were still on, no response. Tuesday she texted back if I still wanted to meet. I didn't text back. I'm done.

  7. #17477

    Is sasha stll around?

    Anyone know if she is around. She was by far the tightest for me.

    https://secrethostess.com/9996761/

  8. #17476
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I have no insight or info. She has been around awhile, I've seen her ads.

    There is an ad today - https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5572349550#.

    Sorry I can't offer more.

  9. #17475

  10. #17474

    Vanessa

    Anyone seen Vanessa? She has one review on EB and reply's quick but just want to double check if any of you gone gents have experience with her as well. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...452/6363470056

  11. #17473
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Nevermind, wrong Anastasia.

  12. #17472

    Not even close

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Not even close Skylar is a old rode hard worn out girl.

  13. #17471

    LatinaWilson

    I did today LatinaDominican at Wilson, 100 qv 15 minutes, CFS, CBJ, doggy, mish.

    She is about mid 30's, white, big rack and big good bubs. Face ok not bad but not great. Not bad attitude.

    ‪x2561294‬.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213643425

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213123042

    I went to see this one at the Red Roof on Wilson. There's two of them. As I pull up, I see them coming out to get in their car. One is white skin, thinner, unremarkable. She told me she was busty over text. If she was, she was hiding it well. I told her that I kinda liked her friend a little more. She was a little darker skinned, curvier, and wearing a short top that showed off the goods. Without skipping a beat, she called her friend out of the car and we went into the room together. I chose the QV and it was every bit the quick visit. No sucking on her nipples (extra), although she didn't care how much I squeezed them. She didn't jerk me off to get me hard before the CBJ. Sex was pretty good, she gave me "the look" and made some good noises while I held her tits and unloaded in the bag. Quick clean up and out the door in less than 10 minutes.

    Positives.

    Her body was pretty amazing with all the right parts being soft and still having a small waist and great soft tits that you could't tell were fake. Tight pussy.

    Negatives.

    You could see the work under one of her tits (fake) and she was impersonal as hell.

    She was very pretty and had a great body, so I usually forgive the rules and impersonal service. It's a sliding scale for me. The less hot you are, the less you can get away with being a c*nt. She was hot enough for me to forgive. Don't know if YMMV. She might be a little more sensual with the hour long session. She's from Venezuala and is based out of Dallas.

    Peace.

  14. #17470

    Ember

    Anyone seen Ember from the Angels recently? I've got a couple of her numbers, and I'll get a text back 1/10 times. Have yet to work our schedules out. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently. PM's open. Thanks.

    -J.

  15. #17469
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the contact information For Anastasia that used to be with Angels? Lived in the grove lots of tats huge tits and ass? I'd love to reconnect with her seen her a ton she never answers her OF messages, DM me if you have the information her number I had is no longer in service.

    Thanks Maddog I'd buy you dinner and a beer LOL.
    I think she may go by Skylar now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207713292

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape