Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 12318
-
08-10-26 02:38 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 992[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-10-26 00:22 #12107Banned Member

Posts: 5Beauty Spa
To the owners of Beauty Spa. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.
We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Portland threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.
Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.
We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A2
-
08-09-26 19:35 #12106Regular Member

Posts: 2100%, some of the girls are not trusting at all for good reasons it seems even though I am a regular and still treats me like some creep. Which ruins the mood a little bit some times just because I lay out my clothes flat. Them bad apples that does the shady recording ruin a lot of the ambiance for the lot of us.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 12:27 #12105Regular Member

Posts: 21Stopped by this place, as I had not been in a while and heard news had come in. I was greeted by an MT who seemed to be with a client but she told me there was a new girl that just arrived and would come get me in a minute once she got her room ready. So I waited in the lobby for maybe 2 minutes and she came from the back and was quite pleased to see this new hire. She was slender, pretty and shapely which was nice very similar to the girl that greeted me. I didn't catch her name as I wasn't sure how good her English was and just wanted to see what service was like first before worrying about repeat visits. She seemed to be rather playful even for her first day. Sufficient but not gratuitous teasing kept the build up exciting. On the Flip BBBJ was offered. Good experience and sure things will be even better as she settles in. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 17:24 #12104Regular Member

Posts: 24After seeing these reviews I had to check it out for myself. And yup, what all said are true. I was offered BBFS but did not partake. Maybe next time.
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 15:56 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 187Recommendations?
Going to be down in the area next week for a music show. Wondering if anyone has any leads on any girls with a plump booty. Not talking about as big as a Latina since it's Asian girls after all but you can tell the difference between a flat one and one with some size on these small Chinese girls.
TIA, and feel free to dm info.
-
08-08-26 15:49 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 88The lady I saw was the only one working at the time. But she did say there will be two different girls next week. I'd be intrigued if they were young and hot but again I feel like I can get more bang for the buck somewhere else. Nice place to scratch an itch for something other than Asian.
Originally Posted by Qualish
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 15:07 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 94For what it's worth, I popped by a month back and they had a 20 year old hottie working. I didn't stay, but I was fairly floored and hoped that would be the norm. Guess not.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 12:05 #12100Senior Member

Posts: 123Aim??
Do you guys mean ATM?
Originally Posted by Nanashuya
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 21:30 #12099Senior Member

Posts: 88Volcanic touch
Was intrigued by the reports last month and was craving something different than the typical AMPs. The spot is a little weird, it's in a strip mall esque place with some other small local business, I think one dentist office. When I got there there was a car with parked and some dude just staring at the building. Kinda creeped me out so I waited a bit and went in when he left. Similar set up to other spots, waiting room with a glass window and out poked Alejandra. Small little mature lady, curvy with a tight ass, and small perky tits. Tbh I think I'm spoiled by my regular status at candy cause I'm not used to paying more than $. 6/ 8 for hh. She said "okay" to $$ but can tell she wanted more. No massage, abcbjcghijkl with a hand finish. She's older but I'm into that. She's definitely not the hot enhanced type like you'd find at love / kspa / candy but she got the job done. Likely wouldn't repeat.
-
08-07-26 20:18 #12098Senior Member

Posts: 31Yes. And I've had a few providers ask to see where my phone is before starting.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 20:02 #12097Regular Member

Posts: 3Group at candy
Any gents want to book all the girls at candy and have some same room fun. 2 men and 3 girls sounds like a good ratio to me. Pm me if you are interested.
-
08-07-26 16:58 #12096Senior Member

Posts: 74Rose at candy
Saw rose, BBFS all 3 holes open. Super cute and tiny l, a lot of fun. Fucked her for a good bit then went from pussy to ass and blew a mega load into her ass. She came back and sucked me off and I emptied another load into her mouth and she swallowed it all up. Fun time to be had with this one.
-
08-07-26 15:22 #12095Regular Member

Posts: 5Fortune Tree (Lake O)
Went to Fortune Tree on Lower Boone's Ferry. Had a fairly good massage (swedish), on par with many legit massage places. Definitely some almost-teasing as I lay face down, and wasn't really sure whether it was going anywhere or not. After the flip, massage continued, with enough ground area to keep me very awake. Then with about 6 or 7 minutes still left in my session, she said "okay", as if done, and I looked at the clock and said, "Already? Still 5 minutes! And then she made the gesture with her hands offering more. I left happy and right on time.
Massage was. 7, and tip was. 5.
Prover name was something like "shi shi". Late 30's.
-
08-06-26 17:29 #12094Senior Member

Posts: 1870Anyone notice
That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.
Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.
Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.










Reply With Quote




