Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Ft. Lauderdale - Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 703 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 10535
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10460
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew1750  [View Original Post]
    Cute girl with a tight box. She travels from here and west palm beach frequently. For her, she is a good date but you cannot dog her out to rough. Her body is very petite. She basically forces you to stroke slow if you have a decent size package. Had her for 120 Mario coins. I will probably see her again eventually.
    Is that a third nipple, scar or a tattoo?

  2. #10459

    Jenna

    Haven't seen this one and never will unless she moves to Nevada. Looks inviting and probably too good to be true. Anyway thought I would pass along the link as she does look great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213646648#.

    Happy mongering!

  3. #10458

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by MutualBene  [View Original Post]
    Nina advertises here on and off. Cute pix, non GFE in her ad. Has anyone seen her? You can PM me if you don't want to post on a thread too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213889487#.
    Cute girl with a tight box. She travels from here and west palm beach frequently. For her, she is a good date but you cannot dog her out to rough. Her body is very petite. She basically forces you to stroke slow if you have a decent size package. Had her for 120 Mario coins. I will probably see her again eventually.

  4. #10457

    Nina- anyone seen her?

    Nina advertises here on and off. Cute pix, non GFE in her ad. Has anyone seen her? You can PM me if you don't want to post on a thread too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213889487#.

  5. #10456
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one earlier this morning. She looked just like her pictures. Thick / curvy morena Colombiana who speaks no English. Face is not undesirable, nice boobs with prominent nipples. I booked the hour for 200 pesos, ran 2 laps around the tracks, BBJ, fat clitoris, alternated between doggy and missionary. She's a one and done for me.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3466616897
    Might have to try this one out because I'm done dealing with them shady azz.

    Colombians that work out of Deerfield.

  6. #10455

    Candy usage

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyKoala  [View Original Post]
    Wow things never change with Audrey smh I met her years ago and had a similar experience. The BJ was absolutely horrible and back then she actually looked healthy and not like a corpse. I'll never understand how a ***** with this much mileage can't seem to understand the basic concept of her uh job. Timers, GPS, lame attitude.

    BTW the karma is she's dope sick and smoking whatever crumbs she can find probably forever. Oh well.
    This one has been on heavy candy forever. By the time you put money in her hand, 10 minutes later it's in the dealers hand. I don't know how some fellas are attracted to her. She is all skin and bones. I wouldn't touch her with a 100 ft pole. Not sure how she is still getting new clientele when all she does is give bad performances.

  7. #10454
    Quote Originally Posted by Novio954  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her add is back on, anyone try this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213886629
    She looks really good. I will try her out this Saturday and report back.

  8. #10453

    Afro Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one earlier this morning. She looked just like her pictures. Thick / curvy morena Colombiana who speaks no English. Face is not undesirable, nice boobs with prominent nipples. I booked the hour for 200 pesos, ran 2 laps around the tracks, BBJ, fat clitoris, alternated between doggy and missionary. She's a one and done for me.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3466616897
    Lots of Afro Latinas in Fort Lauderdale recently. I believe we are getting spoiled with Ebony providers as of late. So many to choose from. Some good others bad. But this is how this hobby goes. For this one, she looks hot may have to try her out. I love a good pump and dump but only for the right price.

  9. #10452
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBones  [View Original Post]
    I Read the FF and can't seem to locate this well reviewed place. Website or address. Only May May but I don't think that's what ya'll are talking about. A little help please.
    It's an agency that provides more expensive, higher end, usually Japanese hotties. The location is at various apts. You get the location after you get screened / approved and finalize an appointment.

  10. #10451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Kgfe

    Looks like KGFE has closed all locations.

    They had that strange / scammy offer a few months ago about "investing" 25 k to 50 k and getting a 25% return.

    That must have been their last-ditch cash grab.

  11. #10450

    Brenda, she comes and goes

    I saw this one earlier this morning. She looked just like her pictures. Thick / curvy morena Colombiana who speaks no English. Face is not undesirable, nice boobs with prominent nipples. I booked the hour for 200 pesos, ran 2 laps around the tracks, BBJ, fat clitoris, alternated between doggy and missionary. She's a one and done for me.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3466616897
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cacd5adf955286bab841850730df7be0_f.jpg‎   bf47e2b35bdcb9c4f77d8facf88be64b_f.jpg‎   dd6d7280a6abbe6770f2d0f3208dc133_f.jpg‎   4a15ce938897dba3d5bdc502207ac0fa_f.jpg‎   70f5041e57a79dd846c21519f2dbe669_f.jpg‎  


  12. #10449
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind2030  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations about this one? Eyeing for while and is close. There is one review on LC but there is better chance to get a real reviw here.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7542430634
    I had my eyes on her. I tried to arrange an outcall, but she doesn't do outcall.

  13. #10448
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind2030  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one short but goes to gym. Nice body great man made Tts and nic body.

    Its recommended, location is in community of mobile homes Oakland Pk. Spare room for deeds.

    A bit talkive bit flexible to do everything nice tight Pssy and Ss.

    If need someone reliable she is the one at any time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213871199

    She does a great BJ and fav is doggie. If you want latina milfy she is the one to go it won't dissapoint.
    I agree. I used to see her last year. Her body looks very natural. It's hard to tell it's man-made. She enjoys kissing, finger in ass, and gives good BBJ. If I could speak Spanish, I would talked her into BBFS. Be patient if you decide to go see her. It's maze trying to get to her mobile home.

  14. #10447
    Quote Originally Posted by Novio954  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one?. Please do tell.

    The add seems legit.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3057650341
    Looks like her add is back on, anyone try this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213886629

  15. #10446

    Mimi. A little assist here

    I Read the FF and can't seem to locate this well reviewed place. Website or address. Only May May but I don't think that's what ya'll are talking about. A little help please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape