Thread: Ft. Lauderdale - Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 10547
-
08-11-26 09:57 #10457Senior Member

Posts: 121Nina- anyone seen her?
Nina advertises here on and off. Cute pix, non GFE in her ad. Has anyone seen her? You can PM me if you don't want to post on a thread too.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213889487#.
-
08-10-26 18:48 #10456Senior Member

Posts: 73Might have to try this one out because I'm done dealing with them shady azz.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
Colombians that work out of Deerfield.
-
08-10-26 17:58 #10455Senior Member

Posts: 134Candy usage
This one has been on heavy candy forever. By the time you put money in her hand, 10 minutes later it's in the dealers hand. I don't know how some fellas are attracted to her. She is all skin and bones. I wouldn't touch her with a 100 ft pole. Not sure how she is still getting new clientele when all she does is give bad performances.
Originally Posted by FilthyKoala
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 17:54 #10454Senior Member

Posts: 134She looks really good. I will try her out this Saturday and report back.
Originally Posted by Novio954
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 17:53 #10453Senior Member

Posts: 134Afro Latina
Lots of Afro Latinas in Fort Lauderdale recently. I believe we are getting spoiled with Ebony providers as of late. So many to choose from. Some good others bad. But this is how this hobby goes. For this one, she looks hot may have to try her out. I love a good pump and dump but only for the right price.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 16:29 #10452Regular Member

Posts: 24It's an agency that provides more expensive, higher end, usually Japanese hotties. The location is at various apts. You get the location after you get screened / approved and finalize an appointment.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 12:26 #10451Senior Member

Posts: 2270Kgfe
Looks like KGFE has closed all locations.
They had that strange / scammy offer a few months ago about "investing" 25 k to 50 k and getting a 25% return.
That must have been their last-ditch cash grab.
-
08-10-26 11:47 #10450Senior Member

Posts: 311Brenda, she comes and goes
I saw this one earlier this morning. She looked just like her pictures. Thick / curvy morena Colombiana who speaks no English. Face is not undesirable, nice boobs with prominent nipples. I booked the hour for 200 pesos, ran 2 laps around the tracks, BBJ, fat clitoris, alternated between doggy and missionary. She's a one and done for me.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3466616897
-
08-10-26 11:44 #10449Senior Member

Posts: 311I had my eyes on her. I tried to arrange an outcall, but she doesn't do outcall.
Originally Posted by Blind2030
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 11:42 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 311I agree. I used to see her last year. Her body looks very natural. It's hard to tell it's man-made. She enjoys kissing, finger in ass, and gives good BBJ. If I could speak Spanish, I would talked her into BBFS. Be patient if you decide to go see her. It's maze trying to get to her mobile home.
Originally Posted by Blind2030
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 10:29 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 51Looks like her add is back on, anyone try this one?
Originally Posted by Novio954
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213886629
-
08-10-26 10:11 #10446Senior Member

Posts: 629Mimi. A little assist here
I Read the FF and can't seem to locate this well reviewed place. Website or address. Only May May but I don't think that's what ya'll are talking about. A little help please.
-
08-09-26 23:51 #10445Senior Member

Posts: 86Ardiente - 32
Seen this one short but goes to gym. Nice body great man made Tts and nic body.
Its recommended, location is in community of mobile homes Oakland Pk. Spare room for deeds.
A bit talkive bit flexible to do everything nice tight Pssy and Ss.
If need someone reliable she is the one at any time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213871199
She does a great BJ and fav is doggie. If you want latina milfy she is the one to go it won't dissapoint.
-
08-09-26 23:45 #10444Senior Member

Posts: 86Kash The Doll W / the GOOD GUSHY TIGHT
Any recommendations about this one? Eyeing for while and is close. There is one review on LC but there is better chance to get a real reviw here.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7542430634
-
08-09-26 22:11 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 113Maya at Mimi
Thanks to a DM from one of my trusted Senior Member fellows on here. I chose to see Maya at Mimi tonight.
It was definitely a blissful experience. English speaking was great with her too. Nice natural B to C's, super tight kitty, BBBJ was filled with attention.
She leaves tomorrow on Monday, so get it while you can.











Reply With Quote




