Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Ft. Lauderdale - Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 703 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 10539
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10449
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind2030  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations about this one? Eyeing for while and is close. There is one review on LC but there is better chance to get a real reviw here.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7542430634
    I had my eyes on her. I tried to arrange an outcall, but she doesn't do outcall.

  2. #10448
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind2030  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one short but goes to gym. Nice body great man made Tts and nic body.

    Its recommended, location is in community of mobile homes Oakland Pk. Spare room for deeds.

    A bit talkive bit flexible to do everything nice tight Pssy and Ss.

    If need someone reliable she is the one at any time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213871199

    She does a great BJ and fav is doggie. If you want latina milfy she is the one to go it won't dissapoint.
    I agree. I used to see her last year. Her body looks very natural. It's hard to tell it's man-made. She enjoys kissing, finger in ass, and gives good BBJ. If I could speak Spanish, I would talked her into BBFS. Be patient if you decide to go see her. It's maze trying to get to her mobile home.

  3. #10447
    Quote Originally Posted by Novio954  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one?. Please do tell.

    The add seems legit.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3057650341
    Looks like her add is back on, anyone try this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213886629

  4. #10446

    Mimi. A little assist here

    I Read the FF and can't seem to locate this well reviewed place. Website or address. Only May May but I don't think that's what ya'll are talking about. A little help please.

  5. #10445

    Ardiente - 32

    Seen this one short but goes to gym. Nice body great man made Tts and nic body.

    Its recommended, location is in community of mobile homes Oakland Pk. Spare room for deeds.

    A bit talkive bit flexible to do everything nice tight Pssy and Ss.

    If need someone reliable she is the one at any time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213871199

    She does a great BJ and fav is doggie. If you want latina milfy she is the one to go it won't dissapoint.

  6. #10444

    Kash The Doll W / the GOOD GUSHY TIGHT

    Any recommendations about this one? Eyeing for while and is close. There is one review on LC but there is better chance to get a real reviw here.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7542430634

  7. #10443

    Maya at Mimi

    Thanks to a DM from one of my trusted Senior Member fellows on here. I chose to see Maya at Mimi tonight.

    It was definitely a blissful experience. English speaking was great with her too. Nice natural B to C's, super tight kitty, BBBJ was filled with attention.

    She leaves tomorrow on Monday, so get it while you can.

  8. #10442

    Mimi Japanese

    Quote Originally Posted by Louielouie  [View Original Post]
    I think the Japanese girls are a good bet, Chinese seem to be not so good.
    I agree with this sentiment. I've only seen their Japanese providers which tend to have a more submissive and "Wish to please you" kind of demeanor. The facial structure tends to be more triangular with pointed noses, vs. Rounder features more common with Chinese. The latter may only be something for those that find that attractive.

  9. #10441

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Novio954  [View Original Post]
    I tried Mimi already a couple of months ago, it was not good at all for the fee. I believe I added my experience on the in the other forum.

    KGFE service is going to be hart to find, from day one I neve had a bad experience with them, it actually exceeded my expectations.
    I think the Japanese girls are a good bet, Chinese seem to be not so good.

  10. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeNCookies  [View Original Post]
    I never got to try KFGE. Mostly as 4 $ was too much for the price of admission. So I can't compare all points of service.
    I tried Mimi already a couple of months ago, it was not good at all for the fee. I believe I added my experience on the in the other forum.

    KGFE service is going to be hart to find, from day one I neve had a bad experience with them, it actually exceeded my expectations.

  11. #10439

    Audrey C aka Joss aka Waste of Money

    Quote Originally Posted by BakeNCookies  [View Original Post]
    I second the motion of avoiding her. Since I live in the CS area, and she lives about a mile away, in spite of some negligible reviews, I wanted to TOFTT and see if I could find a new local regular. She doesn't offer incalls at her personal residence, and doesn't have a car either. I never bring unknowns to my house for a first session either. So I opted for the rarely taken car date. I have an oversized SUV, so with the seats down, and some blanket and pillows, things can get done. So opt for a half hour and pick her up. She has a favorite spot across the street from her complex, though upon arrival, there's two cars with their lights on, along with a police car. She tries to convince me its OK, but I'm like "No F way. " So I suggest another idea where there's some unused parking behind a strip mall nearby. BTW. She starts her clock from the moment I picked her up. We get to the safe parking area. Go around into my tailgate, then by the time we get our clothes off, her with scratchy lace like corset still on, and we're about 10 minutes in already. I asked to go down on her, but she says it not allowed, and ad says this, so no problem. Then she goes down on me with a very lazy lackluster slob job. Note I was just showered too. I expected her to take the top off, but she doesn't do that for car dates, where I'm like WTF, really? So about 3 minutes into it, she hands me the condom to put on, then gets on top for CG and it was rather lifeless and the scratchy corset didn't help. About 3 minutes into that, I ask to turn over for some Mish, and she tells me her back is injured and she can't do that position. So then I just ask for some handy time to finish me off. Its a no skills hand shake, that wasn't doing much for me. At about the 23 minute mark, she asks me I'm going to be able to cum, which is a mood killer already. She strokes for about another 30 seconds and says our time is up. I look at my watch, and noted we only started 15 minutes ago, but she said the half hour is for the entire time together. Now I've got blue balls, and kind of pissed. So got my garbs on, returned to the driver's seat. I felt like just leaving her there, with the time's up BS, but I'm a gentleman and took her home.

    Definitely up there with the top 10 worst hobby dates in my life. I likely should have posted a warning to our community then, but I didn't want it to be so soon, as it may have come back to me with whatever karma. So I let it go. I figured after this much time goes by, she will have had so many other bad dates, I would just get lost in the crowd.

    Save your mario coins for someone that's at least willing to make an effort and not watch the clock.
    Wow things never change with Audrey smh I met her years ago and had a similar experience. The BJ was absolutely horrible and back then she actually looked healthy and not like a corpse. I'll never understand how a ***** with this much mileage can't seem to understand the basic concept of her uh job. Timers, GPS, lame attitude.

    BTW the karma is she's dope sick and smoking whatever crumbs she can find probably forever. Oh well.

  12. #10438
    Quote Originally Posted by Novio954  [View Original Post]
    So looks like they may had closed the Miami location, I asked for the password but no respond.

    Anyone have a Asian service s good as kgfe that would recomend?
    I never got to try KFGE. Mostly as 4 $ was too much for the price of admission. So I can't compare all points of service.

    However, Mimi is definitely a step above the typical AMP's. All girls are at least a 9 or 10, always young though legal age, and I've found the Japanese ones to have an "aim to please" kind of flare. With the incalls at super clean private locations, thus a real bathroom shower, a queen mattress and safe parking, its worth the slight premium. Many will allow raw service or video taking for a hefty upcharge, which I would never do or find value upon. However, on that topic, a BBBJ is always included, and there has never been any kind of extra tipping expected after the agreed entry fee.

    My only negative would be that the pics often show breasts larger that actual size, and they may say its C cup natural, when the puppies are enhanced, or sometimes A or B cup.

    Though every one I've seen has always been slender, beautiful face, shower you with teasing, acts like a pleasure geisha with desire to serve, and very tight.

  13. #10437

    Kgfe

    So looks like they may had closed the Miami location, I asked for the password but no respond.

    Anyone have a Asian service s good as kgfe that would recomend?

  14. #10436

    Joss aka Jocyln

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    I realize that there have been posts about her in the past, but I like small and was willing to sus her out. BIG mistake, had to block my GV#.

    Rude, dippy and infected with GPS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...550/7549715486
    I second the motion of avoiding her. Since I live in the CS area, and she lives about a mile away, in spite of some negligible reviews, I wanted to TOFTT and see if I could find a new local regular. She doesn't offer incalls at her personal residence, and doesn't have a car either. I never bring unknowns to my house for a first session either. So I opted for the rarely taken car date. I have an oversized SUV, so with the seats down, and some blanket and pillows, things can get done. So opt for a half hour and pick her up. She has a favorite spot across the street from her complex, though upon arrival, there's two cars with their lights on, along with a police car. She tries to convince me its OK, but I'm like "No F way. " So I suggest another idea where there's some unused parking behind a strip mall nearby. BTW. She starts her clock from the moment I picked her up. We get to the safe parking area. Go around into my tailgate, then by the time we get our clothes off, her with scratchy lace like corset still on, and we're about 10 minutes in already. I asked to go down on her, but she says it not allowed, and ad says this, so no problem. Then she goes down on me with a very lazy lackluster slob job. Note I was just showered too. I expected her to take the top off, but she doesn't do that for car dates, where I'm like WTF, really? So about 3 minutes into it, she hands me the condom to put on, then gets on top for CG and it was rather lifeless and the scratchy corset didn't help. About 3 minutes into that, I ask to turn over for some Mish, and she tells me her back is injured and she can't do that position. So then I just ask for some handy time to finish me off. Its a no skills hand shake, that wasn't doing much for me. At about the 23 minute mark, she asks me I'm going to be able to cum, which is a mood killer already. She strokes for about another 30 seconds and says our time is up. I look at my watch, and noted we only started 15 minutes ago, but she said the half hour is for the entire time together. Now I've got blue balls, and kind of pissed. So got my garbs on, returned to the driver's seat. I felt like just leaving her there, with the time's up BS, but I'm a gentleman and took her home.

    Definitely up there with the top 10 worst hobby dates in my life. I likely should have posted a warning to our community then, but I didn't want it to be so soon, as it may have come back to me with whatever karma. So I let it go. I figured after this much time goes by, she will have had so many other bad dates, I would just get lost in the crowd.

    Save your mario coins for someone that's at least willing to make an effort and not watch the clock.

  15. #10435

    Mailbox is now Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Hey BC, Tried to send you a PM, your inbox is full. Thanks.
    I cleared out my mailbox now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape