Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 17677
-
08-09-26 01:02 #17482Senior Member

Posts: 34Belleville 5-Star
Her pics definitely show a nice body. Especially her tits with those hershey nipples! My type for sure.
Originally Posted by Owenmoney26
[View Original Post]
She's on my list of to-do's. Good to see a review and very good to hear she's got a nice personality as well. A definite plus!
Any info on her rates would be appreciated. Feel free to DM me.
Thanks!
Swirl.
-
08-08-26 10:00 #17481Regular Member

Posts: 13She is bbw. Pics are either old or not her, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 08:14 #17480Senior Member

Posts: 229Beware of Scammer
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/6363966917
This one is offering 50 oc and 40 cd with half up front. The low rate is meant to entice you but the goal is the deposit scam. I think you all are pretty good with this but always good to share a reminder. Buddy of mine took the bait.
-
08-08-26 08:11 #17479Senior Member

Posts: 229Been trying hard to get with this one but she's a PITA. She's easier to connect with via snap than text.
Originally Posted by DJohn0202
[View Original Post]
If you do see her, please share.
-
08-07-26 18:24 #17478Regular Member

Posts: 5Issa
Same thing happened to me. I reached out to her on a Friday and after about 3 hours of her trying to find a place and then kept pushing the time back. I told her I only have so much time tonight and I just ran out of time. She texted me the next day, I told her I'm busy this weekend but Monday night I will have time. I reached out twice on Monday to see if we were still on, no response. Tuesday she texted back if I still wanted to meet. I didn't text back. I'm done.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 17:04 #17477Senior Member

Posts: 80Is sasha stll around?
Anyone know if she is around. She was by far the tightest for me.
https://secrethostess.com/9996761/
-
08-07-26 16:16 #17476Senior Member

Posts: 80Sorry. I have no insight or info. She has been around awhile, I've seen her ads.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
There is an ad today - https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5572349550#.
Sorry I can't offer more.
-
08-07-26 16:05 #17475Senior Member

Posts: 822Anybody sample this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/590244003136
-
08-07-26 14:30 #17474Senior Member

Posts: 30Vanessa
Anyone seen Vanessa? She has one review on EB and reply's quick but just want to double check if any of you gone gents have experience with her as well. Thanks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...452/6363470056
-
08-07-26 11:18 #17473Senior Member

Posts: 68Nevermind, wrong Anastasia.
Originally Posted by Hidden120
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 10:44 #17472Senior Member

Posts: 285Not even close
Not even close Skylar is a old rode hard worn out girl.
Originally Posted by Hidden120
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 21:43 #17471Senior Member

Posts: 87LatinaWilson
I did today LatinaDominican at Wilson, 100 qv 15 minutes, CFS, CBJ, doggy, mish.
She is about mid 30's, white, big rack and big good bubs. Face ok not bad but not great. Not bad attitude.
x2561294.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213643425
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 18:15 #17470Senior Member

Posts: 59Ember
Anyone seen Ember from the Angels recently? I've got a couple of her numbers, and I'll get a text back 1/10 times. Have yet to work our schedules out. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently. PM's open. Thanks.
-J.
-
08-06-26 17:41 #17469Senior Member

Posts: 68I think she may go by Skylar now.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207713292
-
08-06-26 17:39 #17468Senior Member

Posts: 551There Are Fewer Flags At The Olympics...
LOL, smoking hot pics like that (First Flag) and then she claims she literally does "everything" (Anal, Oral, Doggy, Kissing, Bbj and GFE) at a really low price, uhm, I think you've already answered your own question...
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




