Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 17672
-
08-10-26 14:12 #17492Senior Member

Posts: 307This is kind of why I think we don't get more business here in St. Louis. I can't remember the last time I saw someone advertising for 150-200 for FS that wasn't a scam or an extremely grotesque individual, but for some reason there's a good amount of people on here that thinks that's the normal cost.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 11:42 #17491Senior Member

Posts: 581Henny would be 200 in a a lot of markets. There's a reason she doesn't tour.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 10:44 #17490Senior Member

Posts: 336Henny
Please let us know about any providers in the area who are 21 with a great body, not clearly hooked on drugs and provide GFE for $200 or less. I'm interested since it sounds like you have a list.
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 00:03 #17489Senior Member

Posts: 99He's Not Looking for a 60 year old Asian to Jerk Him
Everybody's got their own opinion and that's fair. Her pictures are on Tryst. But 150 isn't market rate anywhere, and 200 will get you a hood rat who'll steal from you. OP is looking for "good service and multiple rounds". And she's got both covered very well.
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]
If Henny's unacceptable, who would you recommend, aside from the nasty AMP hags you normally review? He's expressly looking for an outcall escort.
-
08-09-26 21:20 #17488Senior Member

Posts: 58She'd better be at 450 hr
And DATY not included. To each his own.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
FYI. She is kind of CUTE but a $150 at best or a long shot $200.
-
08-09-26 19:38 #17487Senior Member

Posts: 99Easy: Henny
Henny is your girl. Very down to earth. A little shy but she opens up quickly. Great little body and a genuinely good person. The GFE package will get you your additional rounds. She's easy to schedule and reliable. Generally keeps banker's hours but I think she will work with you if you need something later.
Originally Posted by ShawBerry31
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/henny20
-
08-09-26 19:20 #17486Senior Member

Posts: 115In town visiting
Hey everyone. I will be in your city this week for work and looking for a good provider that does outcall. The biggest importance is good service and multiple rounds. I still want them to look good but really just trying to get one good provider in the area. Thanks in advance. Stay safe.
-
08-09-26 12:34 #17485Regular Member

Posts: 5Is there a link for her?
Originally Posted by Swirl1989
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 12:06 #17484Regular Member

Posts: 5Showmestatemilf. Not worth it
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5734765908/1
573-XXX-5908.
Saw her in the mindset of collecting pokemon. Heard it's kinda GPS. And it actually is.
Very hard to get ahold of. But finally replied my text yesterday. Trying very hard to sell 2 girl which is super expensive so I declined. Her solo rate is still on the high end. Vid call verification. Incall hotel is decent. She is with the other lady who she was trying sell the 2 girl with. Both look late 20's, cute face. She came to do deal. The other one waited in the car.
Cute face, but has a bit saggy belly. Lots of rules. No BBBJ, only CBJ. Can't put hand near her pussy, no daty, no kissing. One time then she rushed me out. And definitely no MSOG even for hr visit. In and out in 20 min like it's qv no matter what you opt for. The entire time there was this "let's get this done so I can get you out of here" sort of vibe.
Great example of GPS. Will not repeat.
-
08-09-26 11:48 #17483Senior Member

Posts: 99Low Ride
Thanks for the warning!
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
40 for the car date is a great deal until you get the bill for the new suspension springs.
Your buddy got a pickup or hatch back? I'm not sure there'd be clearance through a normal door. Maybe with a few good shoves and some serious squishing??
-
08-09-26 01:02 #17482Senior Member

Posts: 34Belleville 5-Star
Her pics definitely show a nice body. Especially her tits with those hershey nipples! My type for sure.
Originally Posted by Owenmoney26
[View Original Post]
She's on my list of to-do's. Good to see a review and very good to hear she's got a nice personality as well. A definite plus!
Any info on her rates would be appreciated. Feel free to DM me.
Thanks!
Swirl.
-
08-08-26 10:00 #17481Regular Member

Posts: 13She is bbw. Pics are either old or not her, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 08:14 #17480Senior Member

Posts: 227Beware of Scammer
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/6363966917
This one is offering 50 oc and 40 cd with half up front. The low rate is meant to entice you but the goal is the deposit scam. I think you all are pretty good with this but always good to share a reminder. Buddy of mine took the bait.
-
08-08-26 08:11 #17479Senior Member

Posts: 227Been trying hard to get with this one but she's a PITA. She's easier to connect with via snap than text.
Originally Posted by DJohn0202
[View Original Post]
If you do see her, please share.
-
08-07-26 18:24 #17478Regular Member

Posts: 5Issa
Same thing happened to me. I reached out to her on a Friday and after about 3 hours of her trying to find a place and then kept pushing the time back. I told her I only have so much time tonight and I just ran out of time. She texted me the next day, I told her I'm busy this weekend but Monday night I will have time. I reached out twice on Monday to see if we were still on, no response. Tuesday she texted back if I still wanted to meet. I didn't text back. I'm done.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




