Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20869

    And where was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TommySF  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the new girl Miki.

    Unfortunately, I left as soon as I saw Miki. She's older, not very attractive, and something's a little bit off about her teeth.

    Leah was busy so I left but will see her later today / tomorrow. Leah is the complete package: pretty, great spinner body (that ass and those tits), and that passionate service in FS. Love her DT.

    Leah last day is 8/14 so I plan to see her as much as I can.

    Have fun.
    Where is Miki and Leah?

  2. #20868
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto02  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which place I can get a good rimjob from. Feel free to dm me if so.
    Without hinting or anything, Wellbeing used to be the spot. I want to say Sophie / Sophia? Would really get it. But then again, she would climb on for 69, and then do a bb Ride after she Left My face wet. Hadn't seen her in a while.

  3. #20867

    Fleur / Aqua Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Chasethedream  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer services beyond L1? I've dreamed about going there a few times and that didn't seem to be on the table. Any tips?
    Very heavily depends on the girl, and with everything that's going on now I doubt there would be opportunity for anything more.

    Per the owner they're not supposed to do FS, don't know about other fetishes / extras as far as their rules go.

  4. #20866
    I went to see the new girl Miki.

    Unfortunately, I left as soon as I saw Miki. She's older, not very attractive, and something's a little bit off about her teeth.

    Leah was busy so I left but will see her later today / tomorrow. Leah is the complete package: pretty, great spinner body (that ass and those tits), and that passionate service in FS. Love her DT.

    Leah last day is 8/14 so I plan to see her as much as I can.

    Have fun.

  5. #20865
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasethedream  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer services beyond L1? I've dreamed about going there a few times and that didn't seem to be on the table. Any tips?
    I have never gotten beyond a FBSM with L1 finish. However, there have been 2 girls there, that after several visits became comfortable enough with me to connect outside of the spa. Unfortunately, neither girl is there anymore. Both girls would hit me for 4. 0 at their place of mine. The one girl was such a nymph that she stopped charging me and would actually call me sometimes because I'd smash it like JMac. I'm currently working this angle again, wish me luck!

  6. #20864

    Rimjob

    Does anyone know which place I can get a good rimjob from. Feel free to dm me if so.

  7. #20863

    La fleur question

    Do they offer services beyond L1? I've dreamed about going there a few times and that didn't seem to be on the table. Any tips?

  8. #20862
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Never got the table shower. Not my bag. Is that standard practice for spas to charge extra for TS?
    In my adventures I would say its a not something that is standard as far as being charged extra usually a hour or more of time table shower is included. There has been a time or two where I have had some try to push extra for ts.

  9. #20861
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Basic starting point for the AMPs, Asian Massage Parlors, is 60 HH /80 Hour. Tip L1 1 x house, L2 1. 5 x house, L3 2 x house. Le Fleur is not an AMP, it is an American spa with some pretty good looking non Asian of various nationalities. I had a nice Latina a few weeks ago there, the fees were about the same, YMMV, sometimes they'll try a hard upsell.

    Also available in the area are the Hotel Asians you can find in STG and BP, usually in the lower end airport hotels. Then there are the K Girls agencies. High end GFE services requiring verification.
    Standard tip here starts at double the house fee. Tip is due up front and mandatory. I'd be curious if anyone has seen Navy, Perla, Sage or Sabrina. If you please PM me the deets.

  10. #20860

    La Fleur question

    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking about a visit here and I know the setup is different than a typical AMP. Could someone tell me the standard price and tip? DM is fine. Thanks in advance.

    TJ.
    Basic starting point for the AMPs, Asian Massage Parlors, is 60 HH /80 Hour. Tip L1 1 x house, L2 1. 5 x house, L3 2 x house. Le Fleur is not an AMP, it is an American spa with some pretty good looking non Asian of various nationalities. I had a nice Latina a few weeks ago there, the fees were about the same, YMMV, sometimes they'll try a hard upsell.

    Also available in the area are the Hotel Asians you can find in STG and BP, usually in the lower end airport hotels. Then there are the K Girls agencies. High end GFE services requiring verification.

  11. #20859
    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking about a visit here and I know the setup is different than a typical AMP. Could someone tell me the standard price and tip? DM is fine. Thanks in advance.

    TJ.
    In the Charlotte area standard house fee for most places is 60/ half hour and 80/ hour plus tips.

  12. #20858

    Gibbon

    Called Gibbon today. They said a new girl, Miki, starts this Thursday. Sounds like she's taking Wony's spot. They said she's younger and has a killer body.

    I'll check her out Thursday.

  13. #20857

    La Fleur question

    I am thinking about a visit here and I know the setup is different than a typical AMP. Could someone tell me the standard price and tip? DM is fine. Thanks in advance.

    TJ.

  14. #20856

    Scarletts Spa / Nice / or South Charlotte Spa

    I am passing through next week and looking for a recommendation. I am looking for an openminded, fetish friendly lady at one of these spas. Race is unimportant. Feel free to DM me. Thank you in advance. Vick.

  15. #20855

    I stand corrected on the price

    Quote Originally Posted by MBaby69  [View Original Post]
    Rate is $65 for the hour, table shower is an extra $10 if you want one.
    Never got the table shower. Not my bag. Is that standard practice for spas to charge extra for TS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape