Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 21015
-
08-10-26 15:15 #20880Senior Member

Posts: 779Z&s
I received a text today that they are still closed and renovating their store. They asked me to visit their branch store which happens to be Tulip. They didn't say if and when the Mooresville store will reopen.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 16:04 #20879Senior Member

Posts: 28Luxe
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...spa-74173.html
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 14:20 #20878Senior Member

Posts: 152Where was this
Its very helpful if you tell what shop or ad your who you booked with and who you are talking about.
Originally Posted by NcyYankee
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 09:24 #20877Senior Member

Posts: 28Luxe
Not sure if this belongs in Indie section or here. Set an appointment this past week and drew Katy. Upon arrival noticed the place was clean and quite and Katy definitey older and larger that the photos online but no suprise there. Was surprised that once int he room the price for L1-3 was stated right at the beginning. Received more of a light rub vs and actual massage and Katy was pleasant company. She does have some really nice breasts I must say. All in all not a terrible time left happy but not sure I would revisit.
-
08-08-26 18:48 #20876Regular Member

Posts: 9Miki has a bit of horse teeth.
Originally Posted by TommySF
[View Original Post]
I saw her early yesterday morning. I did stay, and she was sweet. Her massage was pretty decent and I think was the longest massage I've gotten there. My time went the full 1 hour for the first time.
QTS was okay, no real teasing or anything, her CBJ was good, she spent a lot of time on the balls and after RCG and Mish she really got into it once I put my one hand behind her head and the other behind her ass. Think she was close to finishing but I beat her to the finish line. She's def not the most attractive girl I've met there but I've seen some of the shit some of you guys have dreamt of and I'd still say she's above par. She said she'd be here for a month.
She's probably about 5' tall, 100 lbs, I held her up while she was riding me and fucked her so she can't weigh that much. Also once her dress came off her tits were way bigger than I thought. She does have a Bush and I wasn't expecting that. When I go back and if I draw her again I'd be fine with it.
-
08-08-26 14:22 #20875Regular Member

Posts: 4Are we talking about Muyue Time? I've seen some posts about it and want to try it out here soon!
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 13:48 #20874Senior Member

Posts: 197FYI, Leah used to go by Lemon there. Went to go see "Leah" and we recognized each other.
Originally Posted by DCrist0527
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 09:50 #20873Senior Member

Posts: 63Gibbon
Pretty sure he's referring to Gibbon.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 08:11 #20872Senior Member

Posts: 152And where was this?
Where is Miki and Leah?
Originally Posted by TommySF
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 08:10 #20871Senior Member

Posts: 38Without hinting or anything, Wellbeing used to be the spot. I want to say Sophie / Sophia? Would really get it. But then again, she would climb on for 69, and then do a bb Ride after she Left My face wet. Hadn't seen her in a while.
Originally Posted by Hanto02
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 23:06 #20870Senior Member

Posts: 49Fleur / Aqua Service
Very heavily depends on the girl, and with everything that's going on now I doubt there would be opportunity for anything more.
Originally Posted by Chasethedream
[View Original Post]
Per the owner they're not supposed to do FS, don't know about other fetishes / extras as far as their rules go.
-
08-07-26 14:57 #20869Regular Member

Posts: 8I went to see the new girl Miki.
Unfortunately, I left as soon as I saw Miki. She's older, not very attractive, and something's a little bit off about her teeth.
Leah was busy so I left but will see her later today / tomorrow. Leah is the complete package: pretty, great spinner body (that ass and those tits), and that passionate service in FS. Love her DT.
Leah last day is 8/14 so I plan to see her as much as I can.
Have fun.
-
08-07-26 14:13 #20868Senior Member

Posts: 40I have never gotten beyond a FBSM with L1 finish. However, there have been 2 girls there, that after several visits became comfortable enough with me to connect outside of the spa. Unfortunately, neither girl is there anymore. Both girls would hit me for 4. 0 at their place of mine. The one girl was such a nymph that she stopped charging me and would actually call me sometimes because I'd smash it like JMac. I'm currently working this angle again, wish me luck!
Originally Posted by Chasethedream
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 08:37 #20867Regular Member

Posts: 1Rimjob
Does anyone know which place I can get a good rimjob from. Feel free to dm me if so.
-
08-06-26 18:10 #20866Regular Member

Posts: 4La fleur question
Do they offer services beyond L1? I've dreamed about going there a few times and that didn't seem to be on the table. Any tips?










Reply With Quote




