Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 21025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20875
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    There's a good spot in Monroe off 74. BBBJ with lots of DT. Also down with 69. She has a great Bush if that's your thing.
    Are we talking about Muyue Time? I've seen some posts about it and want to try it out here soon!

  2. #20874
    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Adding my opinion on the already well-reviewed Leah.

    Decent session but not cracking my top 10. Paid 80 hf for the hour. Table shower was good. To the room. The massage was average. Personality was very good. She is fun and passable english. She isn't unattractive by any stretch. I'm an L2 guy; I can't get into L3 with someone known for bfs. That's a me issue, I know. But everyone has to manage their own risk profile. Opted for bbj. Offered 120, knowing that was low but left room for negotiation. She didn't play hardball. I think I could have negotiated 140 for sure. She was hesitant but would have agreed. I made the decision not to haggle given the good reviews and finally offered 160, which was quickly accepted.

    Talent wise? She is very very good. Great pace. Alternating techniques. DT. All that was worth the price of admission. However, she committed my fatal flaw and tried to speed things up. Granted, I am not the quickest trigger. But I was in and out of there in just over 30 minutes. Once they start talking about "now" or just overly encouraging the ending, it's an automatic do not repeat for me.

    If you are looking for something quick, I would definitely recommend. Just was a killer for me. But, we all have our own quirks and preferrences, right? In hindsight, mama assumed I wanted 30 minutes when she brought me to the room. I'm not saying there was confusion. There wasn't. But maybe Gibbon is interested in more volume. I'll also say Leah was the only one working that day.
    FYI, Leah used to go by Lemon there. Went to go see "Leah" and we recognized each other.

  3. #20873

    Gibbon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Where is Miki and Leah?
    Pretty sure he's referring to Gibbon.

  4. #20872

    And where was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TommySF  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the new girl Miki.

    Unfortunately, I left as soon as I saw Miki. She's older, not very attractive, and something's a little bit off about her teeth.

    Leah was busy so I left but will see her later today / tomorrow. Leah is the complete package: pretty, great spinner body (that ass and those tits), and that passionate service in FS. Love her DT.

    Leah last day is 8/14 so I plan to see her as much as I can.

    Have fun.
    Where is Miki and Leah?

  5. #20871
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto02  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which place I can get a good rimjob from. Feel free to dm me if so.
    Without hinting or anything, Wellbeing used to be the spot. I want to say Sophie / Sophia? Would really get it. But then again, she would climb on for 69, and then do a bb Ride after she Left My face wet. Hadn't seen her in a while.

  6. #20870

    Fleur / Aqua Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Chasethedream  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer services beyond L1? I've dreamed about going there a few times and that didn't seem to be on the table. Any tips?
    Very heavily depends on the girl, and with everything that's going on now I doubt there would be opportunity for anything more.

    Per the owner they're not supposed to do FS, don't know about other fetishes / extras as far as their rules go.

  7. #20869
    I went to see the new girl Miki.

    Unfortunately, I left as soon as I saw Miki. She's older, not very attractive, and something's a little bit off about her teeth.

    Leah was busy so I left but will see her later today / tomorrow. Leah is the complete package: pretty, great spinner body (that ass and those tits), and that passionate service in FS. Love her DT.

    Leah last day is 8/14 so I plan to see her as much as I can.

    Have fun.

  8. #20868
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasethedream  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer services beyond L1? I've dreamed about going there a few times and that didn't seem to be on the table. Any tips?
    I have never gotten beyond a FBSM with L1 finish. However, there have been 2 girls there, that after several visits became comfortable enough with me to connect outside of the spa. Unfortunately, neither girl is there anymore. Both girls would hit me for 4. 0 at their place of mine. The one girl was such a nymph that she stopped charging me and would actually call me sometimes because I'd smash it like JMac. I'm currently working this angle again, wish me luck!

  9. #20867

    Rimjob

    Does anyone know which place I can get a good rimjob from. Feel free to dm me if so.

  10. #20866

    La fleur question

    Do they offer services beyond L1? I've dreamed about going there a few times and that didn't seem to be on the table. Any tips?

  11. #20865
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Never got the table shower. Not my bag. Is that standard practice for spas to charge extra for TS?
    In my adventures I would say its a not something that is standard as far as being charged extra usually a hour or more of time table shower is included. There has been a time or two where I have had some try to push extra for ts.

  12. #20864
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Basic starting point for the AMPs, Asian Massage Parlors, is 60 HH /80 Hour. Tip L1 1 x house, L2 1. 5 x house, L3 2 x house. Le Fleur is not an AMP, it is an American spa with some pretty good looking non Asian of various nationalities. I had a nice Latina a few weeks ago there, the fees were about the same, YMMV, sometimes they'll try a hard upsell.

    Also available in the area are the Hotel Asians you can find in STG and BP, usually in the lower end airport hotels. Then there are the K Girls agencies. High end GFE services requiring verification.
    Standard tip here starts at double the house fee. Tip is due up front and mandatory. I'd be curious if anyone has seen Navy, Perla, Sage or Sabrina. If you please PM me the deets.

  13. #20863

    La Fleur question

    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking about a visit here and I know the setup is different than a typical AMP. Could someone tell me the standard price and tip? DM is fine. Thanks in advance.

    TJ.
    Basic starting point for the AMPs, Asian Massage Parlors, is 60 HH /80 Hour. Tip L1 1 x house, L2 1. 5 x house, L3 2 x house. Le Fleur is not an AMP, it is an American spa with some pretty good looking non Asian of various nationalities. I had a nice Latina a few weeks ago there, the fees were about the same, YMMV, sometimes they'll try a hard upsell.

    Also available in the area are the Hotel Asians you can find in STG and BP, usually in the lower end airport hotels. Then there are the K Girls agencies. High end GFE services requiring verification.

  14. #20862
    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking about a visit here and I know the setup is different than a typical AMP. Could someone tell me the standard price and tip? DM is fine. Thanks in advance.

    TJ.
    In the Charlotte area standard house fee for most places is 60/ half hour and 80/ hour plus tips.

  15. #20861

    Gibbon

    Called Gibbon today. They said a new girl, Miki, starts this Thursday. Sounds like she's taking Wony's spot. They said she's younger and has a killer body.

    I'll check her out Thursday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape