Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 26907
-
08-05-26 16:12 #26727Regular Member

Posts: 18Found the 4th
It's her tits, which are some massive heavy hitters that felt great on my thighs. Late 40's early 50's non hard drug user from appearance, decently clean apartment, very professional and to the point. Did bbj with anal for $80. Not a typo. She might stop her special soon though as she's "getting tired of getting fucked in the ass" 3/4 would repeat a few more times.
Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 15:50 #26726Senior Member

Posts: 644 holes?
The fourth is either her ear or her glass eye. LOL.
Originally Posted by DMain84
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 10:46 #26725Senior Member

Posts: 151That is a shame. I've seen her like 3 times over the last couple of years (she's always running around the country) and she has the prettiest face I've seen in this hobby. That body is hot too. Not to shame anyone else here, but a lot of the reviews shared here are girls that couldn't pay me to see. You hardly see someone that's actually pretty and hot.
Originally Posted by Insidioso
[View Original Post]
Just watch her porn videos when she was 18 and the average man will agree with me. Of course she was nowhere near that energy / vibe in real life, as she is pretty cold and non-GFE BUT she's professional. At least she actually tries to BJ you properly and lets you go at it at your pace.
Again, very sad to hear she's gone downhill.
-
08-05-26 01:13 #26724Senior Member

Posts: 129Montero
Not sure if she's popped up during your searches but seems to offer everything you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Pynchon
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/milf-montero-natalie-winters
-
08-04-26 17:08 #26723Senior Member

Posts: 1630Double the deposit scam.
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 14:57 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 142Why double profile?
Randomly came across these two (or one) profile. Who do you got? LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/parisbella-1221
https://tryst.link/escort/brenda-1221
-
08-04-26 09:23 #26721Regular Member

Posts: 18Rogers Park 4 Holes
I hope it's a typo and she does't have like 2 butt holes. Any info? I've reached out, she responded quickly I just got busy and couldn't make it work but might try again later this week.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213624322
-
08-04-26 07:24 #26720Senior Member

Posts: 124MILF / GILF search
Hello, I am here for the next month for work and am looking for a 50-65+ lady that is very GFE (PSE even), clean and reliable that won't break the bank. Feel free to PM. Just not finding much when searching. Thanks!
-
08-03-26 14:14 #26719Senior Member

Posts: 55Mariah
The above is accurate. She's still youngish but has slowly gained weight and is not getting any younger. Also, whoever manages her phone is very inconsistent with replies. The last time I tried to see her, she gave me the address, then ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 14:11 #26718Senior Member

Posts: 55Bunny is Bony
I saw her two months ago and about 3 weeks ago. During that time, I don't know if she's was on ozempic, but she lost so much weight that her ribs and shoulder blades were sharply defined. She was so skinny and bony that it was a turn off. I couldn't even finish.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 00:27 #26717Senior Member

Posts: 668Sky Ryan
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8168459328/1
I see she is back in Missouri but I saw her in Bloomingdale last week and she told me then she travels between Missouri here and I think Indy. Set up was fairly easy. I asked for rates and the qv rate was 200! Um, no. I politely declined and she asks how much I got. I told her 100. She said she could only do I qv for that. Well I only last a few minutes so that is all I wanted. Met her at her hotel. Her pics are filtered although they are her. Her hair is not as blonde and she wasn't wearing that much makeup but for 100 I was not expecting movie star looks. Let me suck on her tits to get hard. She put on a cover and blew me for just a few minutes. Ask me how I wanted it and I choose missionary. I ask to eat her pussy and she said yes. No smell and fresh tasting pussy. I ate for a few minutes and climbed aboard to pump and dump in the bag. If I see she is back in the area and I am close I will see her again for 100. Never for 200, not even if it was hour option.
B.
-
08-02-26 18:13 #26716Senior Member

Posts: 386Tryst is a GPS site mostly.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 17:57 #26715Senior Member

Posts: 107Mariah Oak Brook
Someone with recent experience might be able to add to this report. I met her a few times a couple of years ago. I noticed she was recently back from time to time, but using pics that must be 3-4 years old or so.
She was a smoke show when she first started posting. A little thick but all natural and very attractive like her pics. I heard she had a very limited menu at the time and put little effort into her meets.
Nothing against her though she was a nice enough girl just didn't try very hard. She did seem like the body type that had the potential for weight gain though, so her using the older pics made me question that. I hope someone can verify, but looks like she has put on 20-35 lbs or so. I am basing that on a social media post I came accross from back in June. If very thick is your thing then go for it, but don't expect much effort unless she has changed her ways. Safe and legit though. Just a heads up for anyone considering.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...67ddab80e955a0
-
08-02-26 17:46 #26714Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
If you search the forum she was recently discussed. She legit and pics are real. Some not very recent. She checks a box once or twice if you aren't expecting anything special or GFE. She does respond and doesn't flake like so many. She is safe and reliable. Past her prime and pushing 30 now, but still attractive. So yes so was talked into a couple of lame low budget flicks with the same old dude over 10 yours ago when she 18 or 19. I don't see that as a big deal or reason to see her but that was her. I also wouldn't call her a porn star due to her limited exposure. If you are curious don't hesitate but don't expect much other than her looks. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Rickyp1412
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 16:04 #26713Senior Member

Posts: 47Bunny / Chelcee Clifton
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4078810659/1
Anyone familiar with Bunny / Chelcee Clifton? Apparently she is former pornstar, and has been here before but goes around the country. A lot of reviews on the site, but wanted to see if anyone saw her recently.










Reply With Quote




