Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26727

    Found the 4th

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    The fourth is either her ear or her glass eye. LOL.
    It's her tits, which are some massive heavy hitters that felt great on my thighs. Late 40's early 50's non hard drug user from appearance, decently clean apartment, very professional and to the point. Did bbj with anal for $80. Not a typo. She might stop her special soon though as she's "getting tired of getting fucked in the ass" 3/4 would repeat a few more times.

  2. #26726

    4 holes?

    The fourth is either her ear or her glass eye. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMain84  [View Original Post]
    I hope it's a typo and she does't have like 2 butt holes. Any info? I've reached out, she responded quickly I just got busy and couldn't make it work but might try again later this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213624322

  3. #26725
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    I saw her two months ago and about 3 weeks ago. During that time, I don't know if she's was on ozempic, but she lost so much weight that her ribs and shoulder blades were sharply defined. She was so skinny and bony that it was a turn off. I couldn't even finish.
    That is a shame. I've seen her like 3 times over the last couple of years (she's always running around the country) and she has the prettiest face I've seen in this hobby. That body is hot too. Not to shame anyone else here, but a lot of the reviews shared here are girls that couldn't pay me to see. You hardly see someone that's actually pretty and hot.

    Just watch her porn videos when she was 18 and the average man will agree with me. Of course she was nowhere near that energy / vibe in real life, as she is pretty cold and non-GFE BUT she's professional. At least she actually tries to BJ you properly and lets you go at it at your pace.

    Again, very sad to hear she's gone downhill.

  4. #26724

    Montero

    Quote Originally Posted by Pynchon  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am here for the next month for work and am looking for a 50-65+ lady that is very GFE (PSE even), clean and reliable that won't break the bank. Feel free to PM. Just not finding much when searching. Thanks!
    Not sure if she's popped up during your searches but seems to offer everything you're looking for.

    https://tryst.link/escort/milf-montero-natalie-winters

  5. #26723
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    Randomly came across these two (or one) profile. Who do you got? LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisbella-1221

    https://tryst.link/escort/brenda-1221
    Double the deposit scam.

  6. #26722

    Why double profile?

    Randomly came across these two (or one) profile. Who do you got? LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisbella-1221

    https://tryst.link/escort/brenda-1221

  7. #26721

    Rogers Park 4 Holes

    I hope it's a typo and she does't have like 2 butt holes. Any info? I've reached out, she responded quickly I just got busy and couldn't make it work but might try again later this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213624322

  8. #26720

    MILF / GILF search

    Hello, I am here for the next month for work and am looking for a 50-65+ lady that is very GFE (PSE even), clean and reliable that won't break the bank. Feel free to PM. Just not finding much when searching. Thanks!

  9. #26719

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    Someone with recent experience might be able to add to this report. I met her a few times a couple of years ago. I noticed she was recently back from time to time, but using pics that must be 3-4 years old or so.

    She was a smoke show when she first started posting. A little thick but all natural and very attractive like her pics. I heard she had a very limited menu at the time and put little effort into her meets.

    Nothing against her though she was a nice enough girl just didn't try very hard. She did seem like the body type that had the potential for weight gain though, so her using the older pics made me question that. I hope someone can verify, but looks like she has put on 20-35 lbs or so. I am basing that on a social media post I came accross from back in June. If very thick is your thing then go for it, but don't expect much effort unless she has changed her ways. Safe and legit though. Just a heads up for anyone considering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...67ddab80e955a0
    The above is accurate. She's still youngish but has slowly gained weight and is not getting any younger. Also, whoever manages her phone is very inconsistent with replies. The last time I tried to see her, she gave me the address, then ghosted me.

  10. #26718

    Bunny is Bony

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    If you search the forum she was recently discussed. She legit and pics are real. Some not very recent. She checks a box once or twice if you aren't expecting anything special or GFE. She does respond and doesn't flake like so many. She is safe and reliable. Past her prime and pushing 30 now, but still attractive. So yes so was talked into a couple of lame low budget flicks with the same old dude over 10 yours ago when she 18 or 19. I don't see that as a big deal or reason to see her but that was her. I also wouldn't call her a porn star due to her limited exposure. If you are curious don't hesitate but don't expect much other than her looks. Hope this helps.
    I saw her two months ago and about 3 weeks ago. During that time, I don't know if she's was on ozempic, but she lost so much weight that her ribs and shoulder blades were sharply defined. She was so skinny and bony that it was a turn off. I couldn't even finish.

  11. #26717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Sky Ryan

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8168459328/1

    I see she is back in Missouri but I saw her in Bloomingdale last week and she told me then she travels between Missouri here and I think Indy. Set up was fairly easy. I asked for rates and the qv rate was 200! Um, no. I politely declined and she asks how much I got. I told her 100. She said she could only do I qv for that. Well I only last a few minutes so that is all I wanted. Met her at her hotel. Her pics are filtered although they are her. Her hair is not as blonde and she wasn't wearing that much makeup but for 100 I was not expecting movie star looks. Let me suck on her tits to get hard. She put on a cover and blew me for just a few minutes. Ask me how I wanted it and I choose missionary. I ask to eat her pussy and she said yes. No smell and fresh tasting pussy. I ate for a few minutes and climbed aboard to pump and dump in the bag. If I see she is back in the area and I am close I will see her again for 100. Never for 200, not even if it was hour option.

    B.

  12. #26716
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    THIS is what yall are paying high end prices for nowadays?

    Jesus what a time to be a woman.
    Tryst is a GPS site mostly.

  13. #26715

    Mariah Oak Brook

    Someone with recent experience might be able to add to this report. I met her a few times a couple of years ago. I noticed she was recently back from time to time, but using pics that must be 3-4 years old or so.

    She was a smoke show when she first started posting. A little thick but all natural and very attractive like her pics. I heard she had a very limited menu at the time and put little effort into her meets.

    Nothing against her though she was a nice enough girl just didn't try very hard. She did seem like the body type that had the potential for weight gain though, so her using the older pics made me question that. I hope someone can verify, but looks like she has put on 20-35 lbs or so. I am basing that on a social media post I came accross from back in June. If very thick is your thing then go for it, but don't expect much effort unless she has changed her ways. Safe and legit though. Just a heads up for anyone considering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...67ddab80e955a0

  14. #26714

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyp1412  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4078810659/1

    Anyone familiar with Bunny / Chelcee Clifton? Apparently she is former pornstar, and has been here before but goes around the country. A lot of reviews on the site, but wanted to see if anyone saw her recently.
    If you search the forum she was recently discussed. She legit and pics are real. Some not very recent. She checks a box once or twice if you aren't expecting anything special or GFE. She does respond and doesn't flake like so many. She is safe and reliable. Past her prime and pushing 30 now, but still attractive. So yes so was talked into a couple of lame low budget flicks with the same old dude over 10 yours ago when she 18 or 19. I don't see that as a big deal or reason to see her but that was her. I also wouldn't call her a porn star due to her limited exposure. If you are curious don't hesitate but don't expect much other than her looks. Hope this helps.

  15. #26713

    Bunny / Chelcee Clifton

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4078810659/1

    Anyone familiar with Bunny / Chelcee Clifton? Apparently she is former pornstar, and has been here before but goes around the country. A lot of reviews on the site, but wanted to see if anyone saw her recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape