Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 14 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 26910
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #26715

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyp1412  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4078810659/1

    Anyone familiar with Bunny / Chelcee Clifton? Apparently she is former pornstar, and has been here before but goes around the country. A lot of reviews on the site, but wanted to see if anyone saw her recently.
    If you search the forum she was recently discussed. She legit and pics are real. Some not very recent. She checks a box once or twice if you aren't expecting anything special or GFE. She does respond and doesn't flake like so many. She is safe and reliable. Past her prime and pushing 30 now, but still attractive. So yes so was talked into a couple of lame low budget flicks with the same old dude over 10 yours ago when she 18 or 19. I don't see that as a big deal or reason to see her but that was her. I also wouldn't call her a porn star due to her limited exposure. If you are curious don't hesitate but don't expect much other than her looks. Hope this helps.

  2. #26714

    Bunny / Chelcee Clifton

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4078810659/1

    Anyone familiar with Bunny / Chelcee Clifton? Apparently she is former pornstar, and has been here before but goes around the country. A lot of reviews on the site, but wanted to see if anyone saw her recently.

  3. #26713

    Skye Baby on Tryst?

    Has anyone had any experience with this provider?

    https://tryst.link/escort/skye-baby-333

    I'm not finding any other ways to verify anything (TER, reverse image search, etc.) but she's also not asking for a deposit on the page.

    Curious if anyone out there has met with this person?

  4. #26712

    Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    THIS is what yall are paying high end prices for nowadays?

    Jesus what a time to be a woman.
    If she was at the 4. $$ mark, I would consider seeing her see her. BUT it looks like she want a 90 minutes session or more for 7 which is nuts. She has no reviews anywhere that I know of.

    I cannot book someone like her without knowing anything about her sessions. She looks like she is on the verge of being a BBW.

  5. #26711

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I haven't visited for years but there's a whole section devoted to these clubs on international sex guide. Since the name is similar to this site and it looks almost identical, I assume they were created by the same person or group. The downside is re-registering as our usernames don't transfer over.
    Yes I registered for that as well and noticed that you need a different login and all. Going to go look at that now and see if I can get in. I speak a little deutsch and a bit of spanish. Now as far as Romanian girls yea many are a smoke show. In my building here we have ukes checks and even dp's around the area. Most of the younger women are very hot. Also very married to guys that can barely speak the language. I need to do research. Thanks again.

  6. #26710
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahyeet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Azula before? She seems relatively new compared to other high end girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msazula
    THIS is what yall are paying high end prices for nowadays?

    Jesus what a time to be a woman.

  7. #26709
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple months ago. It was 2 girls in the room. They had security on another room. Ad described the girl as Latina which is wasn't. 2 black girls, one light skinned the other dark skinned. I saw the light skin one. She had a large scar on one of her thighs but was still the better looking girl in my opinion. Did k9 with her which is rare but looked great from the back. All bare service for a slight increase. I also asked for exo pics and got pics of her upper body. She doesn't show her the front of her lower body I assume due to the large scar which might make her identifiable to those who knows her.
    Yea, one & done for me man.

  8. #26708
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213445365

    In her defense, she did send a face pic. Wasn't bad. She had on cake up & I figured she wasn't photogenic. I said to myself if she had all that ass, green light. I could not have been more wrong. I asked her to send an current ass pic & she would not budge. I'm not an iPhone user like her & she didn't have google meets so I said wth & bit the bullet.

    Literally saw her about 30 minutes ago. I came in & she greeted me & said she wasn't ready. I told her never mind me & do your thing & chatted while she sparked her blunt. She was cool personality wise & face wasn't bad, but I cannot lie; her body was F* up!. If she did have an ass before, it's no more. Definitely had an "ASSident I'm sure she's seen better days. Marks on her w / a stomach. A user for sure. Her body may have looked like that once upon a time, but whose to say. Asked if she was preggo, but exclaimed no I'm just fat. I just opted for head as I wasnt leaving w / my balls on full. She asked for 60 but opted to go a slow as 40. Told her I'd give her a bill to go as long as I need her & to let me record. It was decent; Nothing to write home about. Tried to rush me saying someone was waiting which was bs. Told her tell they ass to wait. After a while, pulled out standing up & nutted on her face & left. Was a dude by the steps upon me exiting. Assuming security.
    I saw her a couple months ago. It was 2 girls in the room. They had security on another room. Ad described the girl as Latina which is wasn't. 2 black girls, one light skinned the other dark skinned. I saw the light skin one. She had a large scar on one of her thighs but was still the better looking girl in my opinion. Did k9 with her which is rare but looked great from the back. All bare service for a slight increase. I also asked for exo pics and got pics of her upper body. She doesn't show her the front of her lower body I assume due to the large scar which might make her identifiable to those who knows her.

  9. #26707
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Going to thank you now. And I have a relation in vienna and speaks german fluently actually as good as a native as he lived in hamburg for many years as well. Time to go.
    I haven't visited for years but there's a whole section devoted to these clubs on international sex guide. Since the name is similar to this site and it looks almost identical, I assume they were created by the same person or group. The downside is re-registering as our usernames don't transfer over.

  10. #26706
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Whos currently the best mature provider? 40+. Thicc doesn't matter.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/229588113/3472914990

    Anyone see her? Asking for a deposit which I dont do without a referral
    That's an obvious scam.

  11. #26705

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Go to Sharks https://www.fkk-sharks.de/.

    Trust me, do whatever you have to to make it happen, you can thank me later.

    A2.
    Going to thank you now. And I have a relation in vienna and speaks german fluently actually as good as a native as he lived in hamburg for many years as well. Time to go.

  12. #26704
    Whos currently the best mature provider? 40+. Thicc doesn't matter.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/229588113/3472914990

    Anyone see her? Asking for a deposit which I dont do without a referral

  13. #26703

    English is fine

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Germany and nearby areas a few times before and know that a lot of people speak English but not everyone does, even younger people. Is it a good idea to come to the FKKs knowing some basic German words and phrases or can you get by with just English?
    Most of the girls are from Eastern Europe and prefer English anyway.

  14. #26702

    English is just fine

    I do not know a single German word (or did not know any on my first visit! And these girls do not care at all. Anyway, most girls are non-Germans. Mostly Romanians. I have heard that knowing German might help a little bit. Because girls will at least not treat you as a foreigner who can be tricked easily!

    But to answer to your query. English is just fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Germany and nearby areas a few times before and know that a lot of people speak English but not everyone does, even younger people. Is it a good idea to come to the FKKs knowing some basic German words and phrases or can you get by with just English?

  15. #26701

    I should have verified.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213445365

    In her defense, she did send a face pic. Wasn't bad. She had on cake up & I figured she wasn't photogenic. I said to myself if she had all that ass, green light. I could not have been more wrong. I asked her to send an current ass pic & she would not budge. I'm not an iPhone user like her & she didn't have google meets so I said wth & bit the bullet.

    Literally saw her about 30 minutes ago. I came in & she greeted me & said she wasn't ready. I told her never mind me & do your thing & chatted while she sparked her blunt. She was cool personality wise & face wasn't bad, but I cannot lie; her body was F* up!. If she did have an ass before, it's no more. Definitely had an "ASSident I'm sure she's seen better days. Marks on her w / a stomach. A user for sure. Her body may have looked like that once upon a time, but whose to say. Asked if she was preggo, but exclaimed no I'm just fat. I just opted for head as I wasnt leaving w / my balls on full. She asked for 60 but opted to go a slow as 40. Told her I'd give her a bill to go as long as I need her & to let me record. It was decent; Nothing to write home about. Tried to rush me saying someone was waiting which was bs. Told her tell they ass to wait. After a while, pulled out standing up & nutted on her face & left. Was a dude by the steps upon me exiting. Assuming security.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape