Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 582 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8667

    Latina Services

    Does anyone know any latina providers could be a solo girl, or a company that aligns you with the girls that in New haven / bridgeport area.

  2. #8666

    Green eyed puertorican

    Any info I've seen her adds for a while but I've never seen a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/197880369647

  3. #8665

    Kaykay - Green light redeemed

    KayKay was on my blacklist, but she redeemed herself with me and is now green lit. Seen her twice in the last week New Haven / West Haven area. Any potential habits she may have were not evident in the time spent with her. Other girls may hit the pipe even multiple times, I didn't see any pipe or anything and was completely alert ready to go. She is without a place so cardate but made it work. Body looks great and lost a fee since last time I saw her over a year ago. Nice small but perky tits. As always she can be a real freak and adventurous regardless of play location. See her if you wish, she replaced a disinterested regular from my rotation. GFE, daty, BBBJ including attention to the boys, mish, bbfscip. Always a good tine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/390266426862
    203-XXX-8906

    P.S. As with any of these girls, avoid advances. Always in person to avoid issues and maintain consistency.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9203.jpg‎   IMG_9204.jpg‎   IMG_9205.jpg‎   IMG_9206.jpg‎   IMG_9207.jpg‎  

    IMG_9208.jpg‎  

  4. #8664
    Quote Originally Posted by SwLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Sophia like Gigi has a candy issue and walks Kimberly. So if your going to pay remember that.

    She recently lost a lot of weight. Like 40 plus due to the candy. So the skin might hang.
    The number is most likely the dealer only one in the crew who can keep an active number be careful, they all share an abandoned boarded up apartment in the hill.

  5. #8663
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching Gigi Rose and a different girl responded. She sent her pic and she said she was available. Goes by Sophia and says she is 19. A search of the number turns up ads for multiple girls recently. Possibly a group. I didn't see this before.

    Anyone know anything about Sophia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...words=203+9578
    203-XXX-9578
    Sophia like Gigi has a candy issue and walks Kimberly. So if your going to pay remember that.

    She recently lost a lot of weight. Like 40 plus due to the candy. So the skin might hang.

  6. #8662

    Sophia + Gigi Rose + ?

    I tried reaching Gigi Rose and a different girl responded. She sent her pic and she said she was available. Goes by Sophia and says she is 19. A search of the number turns up ads for multiple girls recently. Possibly a group. I didn't see this before.

    Anyone know anything about Sophia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...words=203+9578
    203-XXX-9578
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9194.jpg‎  

  7. #8661

    Slim goody

    Gentlemen. I have been on the sidelines for a bit, but looking to get back in the game. Slim Goody came across my screen offering a "greek special". I read a few reviews from 24 & 25, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...u/449868468258

    Also open to suggestion for any other greek providers in NH, Hartford, BPT or Waterbury. Gracias!

  8. #8660

    Big mama

    Anyone seen her? Looks like she has post history going back at least one year. Based on pics, it seems like she may be a dancer somewhere. I am inclined to TOFTT but curious if anyone has met her and could share their experience.

    475-267-9225.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/287936473682

  9. #8659
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one. Terrible service and looks far worse than her picture. . not worth $20 in my opinion.
    Thanks, I was suspicious of that with as long as she has been posting. Stay safe.

  10. #8658

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this lady. I know she has been around for ever but I couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/904342513570
    Avoid this one. Terrible service and looks far worse than her picture. . not worth $20 in my opinion.

  11. #8657

    Any info

    Anyone have any info on this lady. I know she has been around for ever but I couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/904342513570
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNjk4NzFhMGJkZTQ5MTBkMzlmYzZhNzFjZGIzNWEwYmRkN2QxNA.jpg‎  

  12. #8656
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Over the last 6-7 years, I tried to meet up with her a couple of times, but was ghosted. The first time was in Danbury for an early morning appointment. The last time was a couple of years ago when she was in the Milford notel. I think she drinks too much to stay awake and never answered the phone when I arrived. Although she later half-apologized, she said that I could have met any number of other women staying at the same place. So, I have to do more research sitting in that parking lot?

    For more info, she's also been reviewed under the name Jess.
    Too much work and drama for this old guy. Thanks!

  13. #8655

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Pass! You familiar with Bella Italian MILF?
    Over the last 6-7 years, I tried to meet up with her a couple of times, but was ghosted. The first time was in Danbury for an early morning appointment. The last time was a couple of years ago when she was in the Milford notel. I think she drinks too much to stay awake and never answered the phone when I arrived. Although she later half-apologized, she said that I could have met any number of other women staying at the same place. So, I have to do more research sitting in that parking lot?

    For more info, she's also been reviewed under the name Jess.

  14. #8654

    Karebear

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Was your visit recent and were there any other fees above her posted rate for the time on CC?
    It was end of March. Nothing more than listed fee. Fee on site increased since and others reported to me paying about double before I saw her. She doesn't seem very active.

  15. #8653

    Karebear

    Was your visit recent and were there any other fees above her posted rate for the time on CC?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I can't find my previous posts on her.

    Easy scheduling through CC. She gave number and we started texting. She mentioned escorting on the aide, but I didn't respond to that over text. CC is pretty critical and has banned people even for clicking links posted on this site to their site. She has an hr rate on her CC. Met at her EH apt. Handled the CC fee. She brought me to her bedroom. Talked about hhr and cuddled. She started acting flirty, so I reciprocated. Moved to kissing. We played a guessing game which led me down to daty. Switched to BBBJ. We rotated multiple positions including BBBJ. Was there for 2 hrs after 3 x msog bbfscip. Her body looks great and perky tits for her age. Can see some age in the face, but she still looked great.

    We planned to make content in near future for OF. We also set a future meet outside her place. I had a conflict but gave notice a couple days in advance. I tried to reschedule, but she made some excuses of personal things going on and wanted to be left alone but that she would reach back. I never heard from her since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape