Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 919 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 13785
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by SlavoJugo  [View Original Post]
    In regards to age, is the a plus factor I should expect to keep my expectations in check, like if the site says 21 should I expect 31? Thanks in advance.
    More like 41.

  2. #13649

    Newbie questions

    I have been interested in the aamp scene but I am getting confused on all the different places that people talk about. I have managed to figure out 521, nun, BP and RL. But I also hear about Amanda, Orange and a few others that I haven't figured out yet. In any event, don't know what is allowed or not when posting but are these other places the same as those I found or are they completely different. Links?

    Also, question about pics and age. I understand that the photos will most likely not be accurate, but does that go for the sites that say pictures are accurate? In regards to age, is the a plus factor I should expect to keep my expectations in check, like if the site says 21 should I expect 31? Thanks in advance.

  3. #13648

    Today's talent at nunhouse

    Arrived this morning and was able to scope out most everyone (2 Latinas and 3 Asians, vs web site claim of 6 total girls). Pix on web site aren't accurate.

    I arrived and the normal papasan was not there. Instead was greeted at door by a couple Asian women who each looked about 40 years old. Helen and another one who I didn't catch the name of. Both in decent shape, both below average faces. Told them I was here to see a Latina, and they explained (their english is not good) that the Latina (singular) was getting food and would be back in an hour, and they tried to talk me into picking one of them instead. Eventually they gave up, told me I could wait on the couch if I wanted. I was skeptical of the hour estimate, so decided I'd wait for 15 minutes and sat down. I heard some movement in the kitchen so wandered over there once the two Asians left me alone.

    In the kitchen I found Lily, saw her with suitcase nearby preparing breakfast; the other Asians had not even offered her as an option but I introduced myself and considered an audible. Speaks a little english. Claimed this is her first time in the USA. Said she was half Chinese and half Nepalese. I asked if she had ever been to NYC or LA or anywhere else, and she reiterated that today was her first day in the USA. If she is telling the truth, and if you want brand new talent, go for it and report back how your time was please. She does not resemble the pix on web site in any way, but she is thin. Probably late 30's. Seemed friendly. Prettier face than the other two Asians that were there but not a knockout.

    Debated about asking if I could be her first, and most days I would have, but I had been in the mood for Latina, so decided to wait.

    A few minutes later, papasan and two Latinas show up together. One Latina was not attractive; I did not catch her name. Not sure if she was Natalia or Poala or neither, but she did not resemble either at all. Short hair, a little butchy looking, maybe 5'6-5'7, ok body, but below average face for a Latina.

    The other Latina I thought was quite cute. Introduced herself as April. Very short, Nice tits and nice ass. Not a huge ass. Just a perfect shape. (i realize we all have different definitions of perfect shape, and some guys like the fat ass Latinas. That's not what I prefer and that's not her.) Excess weight is in her belly, her worst physical feature. She could stand to lose 15 lbs. Once I saw the belly, I had some regrets that I didn't take the new girl. But pretty face, great smile, looks like she's in her 20's. Friendly. Appreciated that I spoke some Spanish. Said she was from Colombia and she found it funny to learn that their web site claims that April is from Ireland of all places. Performance was typical Latina. I paid $160 for 30 minutes. Didn't expect any kissing and expected everything covered, and my expectations were correct. If you're ok with those limitations, she is a very solid budget choice.

    Thanked papasan on way out (he knows my face by now), and thought I'd be helpful by pointing to the word "Ireland" on their web site but he had no idea what I was talking about.

    If you decide to see April, say "Irlanda!" to her and you may get a laugh.

  4. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by GnogginFan  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how the quality of these places shifts almost on a rotation. Orange used to be the reliable place with quality options, then they dropped off and BP was it. Then 521 seemingly out of nowhere starting getting great options. As awful as RL is these days, there was a time when they were the place to be.

    Real (non-shill) reports seem to have slowed quite a bit lately, but 521 has been delivering for a bit now. Personally I tend to reserve my dollar for the right body type and beauty. I just want good and large naturally hanging breasts on a body not over 40. I don't tend to hit that target ever though so I am always disappointed by the misleading / false photos and descriptions on the sites for these places.
    Yeah because it's all down to the girls. They're all free agents basically. That's why I appreciate that OG charley he was all about spreading the good word for performers because if they made good money they'll want to come back to Chicago.

  5. #13646
    Quote Originally Posted by GnogginFan  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how the quality of these places shifts almost on a rotation. Orange used to be the reliable place with quality options, then they dropped off and BP was it. Then 521 seemingly out of nowhere starting getting great options. As awful as RL is these days, there was a time when they were the place to be.

    Real (non-shill) reports seem to have slowed quite a bit lately, but 521 has been delivering for a bit now. Personally I tend to reserve my dollar for the right body type and beauty. I just want good and large naturally hanging breasts on a body not over 40. I don't tend to hit that target ever though so I am always disappointed by the misleading / false photos and descriptions on the sites for these places.
    I saw both Helen and Bella in 521 in the past a few days. Both were ok but not super exciting. Both refused to kiss or DATY at the price of 2. half an hour. Not much other than the main course. They have a 1. 6 option. I should have chose to do that. Bella was better in face and body. She also mentioned that she could do rimming for 3. VIP but I did not choose to upgrade. She just moved to BP this weekend.

  6. #13645
    Quote Originally Posted by GnogginFan  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how the quality of these places shifts almost on a rotation. Orange used to be the reliable place with quality options, then they dropped off and BP was it. Then 521 seemingly out of nowhere starting getting great options. As awful as RL is these days, there was a time when they were the place to be.

    Real (non-shill) reports seem to have slowed quite a bit lately, but 521 has been delivering for a bit now. Personally I tend to reserve my dollar for the right body type and beauty. I just want good and large naturally hanging breasts on a body not over 40. I don't tend to hit that target ever though so I am always disappointed by the misleading / false photos and descriptions on the sites for these places.
    True, but at least we have options. Between amanda, 521 and the others, there are plenty to choose from, you can walk out and go across town and still find what you need.

    I'm still not sure how, but it's a good time to be a monger.

  7. #13644

    Rotates

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Melissa at 521 this morning. Great columbian body. Went straight to business and was very accommodating.

    Question for you guys. Do you have a preference over which house you go to. Orange 521 etc.?

    I'm always going to 521 so just curious.
    It's funny how the quality of these places shifts almost on a rotation. Orange used to be the reliable place with quality options, then they dropped off and BP was it. Then 521 seemingly out of nowhere starting getting great options. As awful as RL is these days, there was a time when they were the place to be.

    Real (non-shill) reports seem to have slowed quite a bit lately, but 521 has been delivering for a bit now. Personally I tend to reserve my dollar for the right body type and beauty. I just want good and large naturally hanging breasts on a body not over 40. I don't tend to hit that target ever though so I am always disappointed by the misleading / false photos and descriptions on the sites for these places.

  8. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Melissa at 521 this morning. Great columbian body. Went straight to business and was very accommodating.

    Question for you guys. Do you have a preference over which house you go to. Orange 521 etc.?

    I'm always going to 521 so just curious.
    1st one I visited was through Ivy Rosanlee, which after meeting the girls, it turns out it's 521, but there was another apt they sent me to, at the time I didn't know which were affiliated, but ai've seen cross-pollination between a couple locations. Outside that group, I've visited Lian56, pretty but don't buy into the BS that they post on IG, it's "similar" to what's there, but not the same at all.

  9. #13642

    Preference

    Had a great time with Melissa at 521 this morning. Great columbian body. Went straight to business and was very accommodating.

    Question for you guys. Do you have a preference over which house you go to. Orange 521 etc.?

    I'm always going to 521 so just curious.

  10. #13641
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedItBad  [View Original Post]
    Saw Abby at Orange yesterday. Her pictures are accurate. She's cute, short, and friendly. Started with shower and BBJ preview. In the room, started with DATY. Switched to 69 and BBJ. Finished in mish. Damage was 200. I plan to repeat.
    She's older right? Like late 30's with lot of plastic surgery? That girl had the worst attitude with me. She was pissed that I turned her down before LOL.

  11. #13640
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Could you provide at least a little more detail what to expect from her service? A good time is rather subjective and more info could help us other mongers out. Thanks in advance.
    I figured it wa pretty standard whatyou're getting with the APt girls, but sure.

    She started by undressing and asking me to do the same, then put some music on her phone and did. Little skin to skin dancing for me, her ass was amazing, tbh.

    She took my hand and led me to the shower across the hall, we soaped each other up and rinsed off, went back to the room, more dancing, her grinding her ass on me, she pushed me back onto the bed and started with a great eye contact BBBJ, she then tried cowgirl, , then mish, then doggy, and after I finished she gave me a so-so massage for the remaining 15-20 minutes. We rinsed off again, and I told her I had a good time. As I was leaving, is whenI saw the only other girl working. I couldn't see any tatts, she ws kind of leaning forward and covering herself coming out of the bathroom. But I smiled and waved and she smiled mock embarrassed hiding her tits but not well 😁.

    It looks like the talent hs changed there, Alondra is no longer listed, anyway.

  12. #13639

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I just saw the Venezuelan girl at 888/521 last week. I saw the shill post, thinking it was an actual monger's report about Kimi, went to try her out and Kimi was gone, so the guy showed me who was left and Alondra was free, and honestly quite hot. Thick and top heavy in all the right ways, really pretty and pretty sexy, overall. We had a good time.

    I'm annoyed that the person I asked for was supposedly there, and then I get there and she's not, but it all worked out.

    Upon leaving, another girl, either "Bella" or "Helen" was coming out of the shower, barely covered in a towel, and she looked good!

    Need to go back!
    My guess is he is referring to Luna. Did she have a butterfly tattoo on her neck? She's getting top heavy. Use to be a perfect petite spinner but american life / diet is starting to show.

  13. #13638

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I just saw the Venezuelan girl at 888/521 last week. I saw the shill post, thinking it was an actual monger's report about Kimi, went to try her out and Kimi was gone, so the guy showed me who was left and Alondra was free, and honestly quite hot. Thick and top heavy in all the right ways, really pretty and pretty sexy, overall. We had a good time.

    I'm annoyed that the person I asked for was supposedly there, and then I get there and she's not, but it all worked out.

    Upon leaving, another girl, either "Bella" or "Helen" was coming out of the shower, barely covered in a towel, and she looked good!

    Need to go back!
    Could you provide at least a little more detail what to expect from her service? A good time is rather subjective and more info could help us other mongers out. Thanks in advance.

  14. #13637

    Abby at Orange

    Saw Abby at Orange yesterday. Her pictures are accurate. She's cute, short, and friendly. Started with shower and BBJ preview. In the room, started with DATY. Switched to 69 and BBJ. Finished in mish. Damage was 200. I plan to repeat.

  15. #13636

    Mexican BBFS

    Sexy Mexican girl in Lyons, BB is on the menu.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7089372765/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape