The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 920 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 13794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13644

    Rotates

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Melissa at 521 this morning. Great columbian body. Went straight to business and was very accommodating.

    Question for you guys. Do you have a preference over which house you go to. Orange 521 etc.?

    I'm always going to 521 so just curious.
    It's funny how the quality of these places shifts almost on a rotation. Orange used to be the reliable place with quality options, then they dropped off and BP was it. Then 521 seemingly out of nowhere starting getting great options. As awful as RL is these days, there was a time when they were the place to be.

    Real (non-shill) reports seem to have slowed quite a bit lately, but 521 has been delivering for a bit now. Personally I tend to reserve my dollar for the right body type and beauty. I just want good and large naturally hanging breasts on a body not over 40. I don't tend to hit that target ever though so I am always disappointed by the misleading / false photos and descriptions on the sites for these places.

  2. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Melissa at 521 this morning. Great columbian body. Went straight to business and was very accommodating.

    Question for you guys. Do you have a preference over which house you go to. Orange 521 etc.?

    I'm always going to 521 so just curious.
    1st one I visited was through Ivy Rosanlee, which after meeting the girls, it turns out it's 521, but there was another apt they sent me to, at the time I didn't know which were affiliated, but ai've seen cross-pollination between a couple locations. Outside that group, I've visited Lian56, pretty but don't buy into the BS that they post on IG, it's "similar" to what's there, but not the same at all.

  3. #13642

    Preference

    Had a great time with Melissa at 521 this morning. Great columbian body. Went straight to business and was very accommodating.

    Question for you guys. Do you have a preference over which house you go to. Orange 521 etc.?

    I'm always going to 521 so just curious.

  4. #13641
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedItBad  [View Original Post]
    Saw Abby at Orange yesterday. Her pictures are accurate. She's cute, short, and friendly. Started with shower and BBJ preview. In the room, started with DATY. Switched to 69 and BBJ. Finished in mish. Damage was 200. I plan to repeat.
    She's older right? Like late 30's with lot of plastic surgery? That girl had the worst attitude with me. She was pissed that I turned her down before LOL.

  5. #13640
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Could you provide at least a little more detail what to expect from her service? A good time is rather subjective and more info could help us other mongers out. Thanks in advance.
    I figured it wa pretty standard whatyou're getting with the APt girls, but sure.

    She started by undressing and asking me to do the same, then put some music on her phone and did. Little skin to skin dancing for me, her ass was amazing, tbh.

    She took my hand and led me to the shower across the hall, we soaped each other up and rinsed off, went back to the room, more dancing, her grinding her ass on me, she pushed me back onto the bed and started with a great eye contact BBBJ, she then tried cowgirl, , then mish, then doggy, and after I finished she gave me a so-so massage for the remaining 15-20 minutes. We rinsed off again, and I told her I had a good time. As I was leaving, is whenI saw the only other girl working. I couldn't see any tatts, she ws kind of leaning forward and covering herself coming out of the bathroom. But I smiled and waved and she smiled mock embarrassed hiding her tits but not well 😁.

    It looks like the talent hs changed there, Alondra is no longer listed, anyway.

  6. #13639

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I just saw the Venezuelan girl at 888/521 last week. I saw the shill post, thinking it was an actual monger's report about Kimi, went to try her out and Kimi was gone, so the guy showed me who was left and Alondra was free, and honestly quite hot. Thick and top heavy in all the right ways, really pretty and pretty sexy, overall. We had a good time.

    I'm annoyed that the person I asked for was supposedly there, and then I get there and she's not, but it all worked out.

    Upon leaving, another girl, either "Bella" or "Helen" was coming out of the shower, barely covered in a towel, and she looked good!

    Need to go back!
    My guess is he is referring to Luna. Did she have a butterfly tattoo on her neck? She's getting top heavy. Use to be a perfect petite spinner but american life / diet is starting to show.

  7. #13638

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I just saw the Venezuelan girl at 888/521 last week. I saw the shill post, thinking it was an actual monger's report about Kimi, went to try her out and Kimi was gone, so the guy showed me who was left and Alondra was free, and honestly quite hot. Thick and top heavy in all the right ways, really pretty and pretty sexy, overall. We had a good time.

    I'm annoyed that the person I asked for was supposedly there, and then I get there and she's not, but it all worked out.

    Upon leaving, another girl, either "Bella" or "Helen" was coming out of the shower, barely covered in a towel, and she looked good!

    Need to go back!
    Could you provide at least a little more detail what to expect from her service? A good time is rather subjective and more info could help us other mongers out. Thanks in advance.

  8. #13637

    Abby at Orange

    Saw Abby at Orange yesterday. Her pictures are accurate. She's cute, short, and friendly. Started with shower and BBJ preview. In the room, started with DATY. Switched to 69 and BBJ. Finished in mish. Damage was 200. I plan to repeat.

  9. #13636

    Mexican BBFS

    Sexy Mexican girl in Lyons, BB is on the menu.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7089372765/1

  10. #13635

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by Bierman69  [View Original Post]
    I was in town last Thursday and decided to try Red Lantern since their ads looked so good. Long story but I was quite disappointed. Manager was a jerk, location not very nice, no choice of provider, no shower, massage not very good and only gave me half of time paid for. Finally overpriced. I have seen their adverts for years and was excited to try them. 100% disappointed.
    Should've read the forum a little more regarding red lantern.

  11. #13634

    Iso apartments up north

    Looking for something similar to nunhouse or chicago521 up north can someone hook me up inbox me.

  12. #13633

    Red Lantern

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The rates they post and booker gives you cover all services the girls provide for each price bracket. If I'm going to see a girl a second time I'll tip extra and the next visit is always special. Hope that helps.
    I was in town last Thursday and decided to try Red Lantern since their ads looked so good. Long story but I was quite disappointed. Manager was a jerk, location not very nice, no choice of provider, no shower, massage not very good and only gave me half of time paid for. Finally overpriced. I have seen their adverts for years and was excited to try them. 100% disappointed.

  13. #13632
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Any one check out this place or know who they are affiliated with?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...984-79777.html

    Gave me an address off W North Ave and and Paulina St. $160 HH $250 HR but didn't elaborate any more.
    That's about where North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa is located. Search the Massage Parlor thread and you should find some info. I visited once and had a good experience. But bring more than $250.

  14. #13631

    Wicker Park AMP

    Any one check out this place or know who they are affiliated with?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...984-79777.html

    Gave me an address off W North Ave and and Paulina St. $160 HH $250 HR but didn't elaborate any more.

  15. #13630

    Jenna nunhouse

    Went to nunhouse looking for a hot Chinese girl who was begging me to see her last week when I was waiting for Sakura. But I guess she was gone as the Chinese girl who took me upstairs said it was only her and two Latinas.

    I wanted to see an Asian as Latinas usually pretty bad service.

    Jenna had an old face so I asked her where the other Chinese girl was at, she said only her so I handed her 140 in her room. She told me 140 is quick visit and 180 is half hour. The website says otherwise so I took my money back and left lmao. She's less hot than a lot of other Chinese girls I've seen, she's like a 6 not sure why she thinks she should ask for extra LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape