Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 919 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 13785
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13635

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by Bierman69  [View Original Post]
    I was in town last Thursday and decided to try Red Lantern since their ads looked so good. Long story but I was quite disappointed. Manager was a jerk, location not very nice, no choice of provider, no shower, massage not very good and only gave me half of time paid for. Finally overpriced. I have seen their adverts for years and was excited to try them. 100% disappointed.
    Should've read the forum a little more regarding red lantern.

  2. #13634

    Iso apartments up north

    Looking for something similar to nunhouse or chicago521 up north can someone hook me up inbox me.

  3. #13633

    Red Lantern

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The rates they post and booker gives you cover all services the girls provide for each price bracket. If I'm going to see a girl a second time I'll tip extra and the next visit is always special. Hope that helps.
    I was in town last Thursday and decided to try Red Lantern since their ads looked so good. Long story but I was quite disappointed. Manager was a jerk, location not very nice, no choice of provider, no shower, massage not very good and only gave me half of time paid for. Finally overpriced. I have seen their adverts for years and was excited to try them. 100% disappointed.

  4. #13632
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Any one check out this place or know who they are affiliated with?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...984-79777.html

    Gave me an address off W North Ave and and Paulina St. $160 HH $250 HR but didn't elaborate any more.
    That's about where North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa is located. Search the Massage Parlor thread and you should find some info. I visited once and had a good experience. But bring more than $250.

  5. #13631

    Wicker Park AMP

    Any one check out this place or know who they are affiliated with?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...984-79777.html

    Gave me an address off W North Ave and and Paulina St. $160 HH $250 HR but didn't elaborate any more.

  6. #13630

    Jenna nunhouse

    Went to nunhouse looking for a hot Chinese girl who was begging me to see her last week when I was waiting for Sakura. But I guess she was gone as the Chinese girl who took me upstairs said it was only her and two Latinas.

    I wanted to see an Asian as Latinas usually pretty bad service.

    Jenna had an old face so I asked her where the other Chinese girl was at, she said only her so I handed her 140 in her room. She told me 140 is quick visit and 180 is half hour. The website says otherwise so I took my money back and left lmao. She's less hot than a lot of other Chinese girls I've seen, she's like a 6 not sure why she thinks she should ask for extra LOL.

  7. #13629

    Bella chicago521

    To the owners of 521 or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  8. #13628

    For TUMA

    Quote Originally Posted by BBBjonly69  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town next week looking for CFS BBJ and TUMA? Don't mind spending a little extra if they're reliable provider.
    Lisa is probably your safest bet if you want all three. She operates in an apartment close to O'Hare (around where Harmony Spa is). Search her on AdultSearch.

    BP Sena is very good at those things (she charges $60 extra, will show you the extras menu at the start of session), but going to BP looking for something exact is risky because they might try to switch girls on you.

    Haven't been there, but I remember Relax Spa at Glen Ellyn has providers who do those things (Check the Lombard forum.

  9. #13627
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMod24-shill  [View Original Post]
    Went to BP yesterday initially to see Sena, but she was already busy with someone else, so rather than waiting I asked for Naiqui. I wasn't thrilled about the up charge in price to $500 for one hour, but I had the money on me and was already there, so why not splurge and see what was up there. I entered her room which was all the way in the back & was kind of stunned by who opened the door. I've become accustomed to girls not always matching their photos, especially the Chinese girls, but what you see is what you get in her case. Accurate advertising to put it simply, enormous tits and all. Within seconds of introducing myself, she giggles and reaches for my crotch, that right there told me what kind of service she was going to provide. I gave her the money and we went for the shower she had in her room. Note that she seems to want to shower separately as after I got in, she just directed me towards the soap so I could start washing my junk and only entered after I was done. I didn't mind tbh. Additionally, she never initiated any kissing during our time together, so I wasn't going to either if that wasn't her vibe, which normally would kinda disappoint me but I had been enjoying myself so much that I swiftly let it go. Once we got out of the shower, she told me to lay facedown on a blowup air mattress on the ground for a massage, which was something new. She proceeded to do a nuru style massage using lots of baby oil, rubbing her enormous tits on my back and did the same to my chest when I flipped over. She then poured oil all over my penis and ran my cock through in between her tits. I hadn't had a girl do something like that properly before, but it felt incredible as she positioned herself so closely that I just started pumping my cock to where I thought this going to be the entire session. She stopped to take a break and so we went to the shower to clean up, this time so we could get to the fucking on her actual bed. I will also say here that her English was solid if a bit basic. She spoke quietly and often in short sentences, but was very nice the entire time, just know Naiqui is on the less talkative side of things. When we got to the bed, she went straight towards sucking on my nipples before kissing her way down to my junk for a BBJ which included lots of ball play. I like that she took her time with her blowjob, getting me as erect as I've ever been with a girl all while still getting to play with her shapely ass. She busted out the condom and went straight for cg, only again positioning herself body so closely with mine that she was basically laying on top of me, leaving virtually no space as I began thrusting into her. Her face was directly opposite my own, as she continued to ride me until I was ready to blow. I came and that was that. Afterwards she offered me another go since we had more time, but I didn't have enough money for that unfortunately. We laid in bed for the remainder of our time which was about 20 minutes. We didn't talk, we just laid there until she shoot fell asleep, only waking up when the door guy yelled out to say out time was done. Said our goodbyes and that's was that.
    You think it was worth the money and the visit?

  10. #13626
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the Colombians at Newhome? Ana looks hot.
    I just saw the Venezuelan girl at 888/521 last week. I saw the shill post, thinking it was an actual monger's report about Kimi, went to try her out and Kimi was gone, so the guy showed me who was left and Alondra was free, and honestly quite hot. Thick and top heavy in all the right ways, really pretty and pretty sexy, overall. We had a good time.

    I'm annoyed that the person I asked for was supposedly there, and then I get there and she's not, but it all worked out.

    Upon leaving, another girl, either "Bella" or "Helen" was coming out of the shower, barely covered in a towel, and she looked good!

    Need to go back!

  11. #13625
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the Colombians at Newhome? Ana looks hot.
    Went there late last week. Nany was fat, Ana was not available, but there was a different Latina who was absolutely beautiful. No kissing no DATY allowed she said so I didn't do her. See more detail in the "Best Latinas?" thread.

  12. #13624

    Ana at newhome

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lily over the weekend. It's been awhile since I've had a close to service queen experience. She put forth a lot of effort to please.

    Cute girl really slim, with MM B's. Lots of DFK. Great bbj really wet and max effort.

    Started with CG, she did the grinding thing move for awhile. Good rider. Then straight to mish. And she did the full legs in air and then back by her ears. She's a real trooper and got super wet.

    Good experience. And it was cooler in there than it had been a few weeks ago so looks like the AC is fixed.

    https://newhome66.com/
    Anyone try the Colombians at Newhome? Ana looks hot.

  13. #13623
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 28

    BP Naiqui

    To the owners of BP or Nunhouse or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  14. #13622

    Covers it

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    Are the listed rates at redlanternchi or bluephoenixchi going to cover what is available, or will there be an upcharge for fun and games once I pay the listed rate? I see a couple girls offering greek. I would think that would come with sn additional fee, but does anyone know that rate?
    The rates they post and booker gives you cover all services the girls provide for each price bracket. If I'm going to see a girl a second time I'll tip extra and the next visit is always special. Hope that helps.

  15. #13621

    Upcharge?

    Are the listed rates at redlanternchi or bluephoenixchi going to cover what is available, or will there be an upcharge for fun and games once I pay the listed rate? I see a couple girls offering greek. I would think that would come with sn additional fee, but does anyone know that rate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape